Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Planets Visible April 20th
    #612733 -

Ok.....on Saturday....the planets, mercury, venus, mars, saturn, and jupiter will be visible to the naked eye.......

Anyone care to add personal or cosmic significence to this?
For me, I am finishing a job today, which is one where I am walking away from helping people in order to help other people. Friends have stated that I am "needed" elsewhere and many friends have also stated that they are leaving positions or duties because they sense that things are changing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planets Visible April 20th [Re: Tannis]
    #612743 -

from where I live they're allways visible. Maybe not as much as they're going to be, but they still are. I remeber tripping with my old telescope and seeing the rings on saturn, I thought it was me but when I sobered up I could still see em. And you know those areas in the sky that just look like clouds? Like mist up in he sky? Turns out they're all sorts of stars and planets and shit really close together, and with my old telescope you could make em out. Good ol telescope trippin days......


--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planets Visible April 20th [Re: Tannis]
    #612798 -

From what I read, this will continue for about four weeks. A similar occurance won't happen again until 2040.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Planets Visible April 20th [Re: ]
    #612944 -

I could see a few of them last night but it got cloudy quickly after I got off work.


--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 20k bet on planet X ???
( 1 2 3 all )
quemo 5,524 57 04/27/14 05:03 PM
by LunarEclipse
* My theory on the 12th planet (planet X)
( 1 2 3 all )
SherlockDrubu 4,954 44 02/10/02 10:40 AM
by Anonymous
* its january 2003, where the eff is planet x? Eightball 795 7 01/10/03 01:59 PM
by soylent_green
* 12th Planet (Again... yes I know)
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,382 30 02/22/02 02:37 PM
by Anonymous
* planet x Lallafa 2,425 18 07/11/02 04:18 PM
by Anonymous
* 12th Planet Arrives!
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 6,490 57 09/20/02 11:22 PM
by llib
* I'm getting my telescope out
( 1 2 3 all )
Kid 2,916 40 01/13/02 11:38 AM
by mm.
* Twelfth Planet Swami 1,077 3 12/12/01 08:57 AM
by Swami

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
578 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.