Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
.
    #6046632 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046647 -

for the 2 years that i was a corporate whore i still smoked weed occasionally until i figured out i didnt enjoy it anymore


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: redrum187]
    #6046650 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046653 -

I work in a professional environment -- it's no cube farm, it's a small business, and I make the bank to call myself a professional... and while I'm taking a break from the ganj right now, I can tell you that it is, for sure, a temporary one. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046667 -

how about you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046701 -

Stopped smoking pot (only did it occasionally before) before I got a professional position, but I still trip somewhat frequently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046735 -

I'm never gonna stop smoking pot, and I'm always gonna enjoy smoking pot too.


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046740 -

I've started and been running my own private business, conceived in 2003; in addition to sitting on the board of directors (lol) of Mind Media Inc., a holding corp for all Shroomery assets.  Though technically a corporation, I would not consider my Mind Media responsibilities traditional corporate fare, more like some kind of twisted fantasty land found on the other side of the mirror in the 10th Kingdom.  Nevertheless, my private business and investment duties require me to make quick decisions and work every damn day.. and I still smoke pot. :spliff:

Though truth be told, the marijuana has lost some of its novelty.  I remember back in my younger years under the parent's roof, even the smallest toke of near schwag would have me reeling in a wonderful world of previously unasked questions and unthought thoughts.  Now, after having smoked nothing but the best of Ms. Mary for the last many years, it is just another method of relaxation, much like a beer in the afternoon, or sittin' peacefully in the evening watching the sun set and the birds chirp as the crickets warm up their strings for the night's symphony.  That novel exhilaration that once drove my desire to partake in a psychedelic toke has given way to what I unfortunately have to recognize as routine.

Which leaves me to advise: Everyone ought to moderate!  Though I would've been hard pressed to believe it in the past, there is indeed a such thing as too much of a good thing.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: geokills]
    #6046753 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046762 -

I have a professional type of job and I don't smoke weed because if I was to ever need workman's comp they'd fuck me out of it with a piss test.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6046764 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046765 -

I still smoke but it has been a long time. I might toke up once a month on a weekend. I've been shrooming more nowadaze.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: gema]
    #6046781 -

I have to say, I'm with microcosmatrix and geokills. I love reefer. I smoke more or less every day, but not all day every day. I think it has diverse effects on people, and I'm one of the many that find it calming.

And I'm a much nicer person when I'm chilled out.

Moderation is a great word.


--------------------
-----------------------------------
My Favorite Line:  "I mean, I've had a hand up inside me a time or two, but I'm not a puppet."  




SAVE A DRUM - BANG A DRUMMER!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: boatlaunch]
    #6046786 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046792 -

A great role model, for sure!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046821 -

Sorry to jump in on yall's convo, but Gonz, who is that chick? :inlove:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6046825 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #6046838 -

Come on....just tell me please.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6046840 -

It's Lisa


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many corporate people here still smoke pot? [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #6046845 -

I got the Lisa, last name or I'll burn this mother fucker down. Come on Pookie!!!Lets burn this mother fucker!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I will finally be able to smoke pot again...... DHJH 611 3 08/07/04 06:42 PM
by DHJH
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,460 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* "To all of you who think pot is safe"
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 3,975 44 08/09/04 09:46 AM
by Revelation
* Freaky Basement. Fade_To_Black 601 4 08/19/04 04:34 AM
by goobler
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,076 28 07/22/04 04:13 PM
by Redo
* Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle fastbut 2,287 12 04/08/14 10:42 AM
by Kman1898
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,945 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,088 54 12/16/05 07:51 PM
by lysergicide

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,764 topic views. 7 members, 37 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.