Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I will finally be able to smoke pot again......
    #2975985 -

Well I'm getting out of the military in the next 5-6 months. I've done my share of things while in, nothing I'm proud of but I have. Now my wife and I are getting out, I can't wait to take a guilt-free, paranoid-free hit off of a bong. I really, really, really, like pot. Shit while I'm at it I guess I'll do a pill or two. My wife has never done E so I figure we can do that together as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will finally be able to smoke pot again...... [Re: DHJH]
    #2976325 -

cool, what branch are you in now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will finally be able to smoke pot again...... [Re: ]
    #2976350 -

congrats bro 2 more years for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I will finally be able to smoke pot again...... [Re: Jvilleshroomer]
    #2976358 -

I'm in the Air Force now, and Jville, I sent you a PM. I notice you are from Jacksonville, I lived there for many years, went to high school and everything there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I want to smoke a weed really bad eve69 1,875 7 11/09/03 02:27 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle fastbut 2,287 12 04/08/14 10:42 AM
by Kman1898
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,945 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,088 54 12/16/05 07:51 PM
by lysergicide
* no more pot. Larrythescaryrex 2,075 15 10/18/02 03:52 PM
by Cubieman420
* 1 reason for the legalization of pot.
( 1 2 all )
Larrythescaryrex 4,741 21 08/17/16 04:34 PM
by ak47myth
* Pot and mental health
( 1 2 all )
Discordja 4,822 21 11/27/02 05:24 AM
by mr_kite
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
611 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.