Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefastbut
Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle
    #2149125 - 12/01/03 10:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Saw this at nans Nook.

Not a newbie

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I had a nice holiday with friends and family in the country

What happened you want to know? How?

Well, I will tell you some now and more to follow... But the truth of the matter is I deliberately stick my toe in to "test the waters" at time... It's part of my job really I think.

My addy was posted, somebody reads it and puts it on their interest list. Contraban was sent to an address that was posted into the public domain on the internet, a dog smelled it, they checked the addy. Can you put two and two together

They came to my house and knocked on my door and asked permission 1) To enter 2) To open the envelope

I gave em a hard time at the front door about both (I was busy, but they gave me a hard time back about how serious they were), next thing you know they are on the cell phone to the local cops... They meant business.

I saw some posts about people asking if I was "growing anything"... Are you really serious? Yeah they got 23,000 PF cakes, all 14,000 marijuana plants (in full flower), the stolen nukes from the Redstone Arsenal, and my slave midgets... Freeing my midgets really hurt

People you have to understand something... I don't grow anything illegal, and I lie on the Internet (somebody believed I guess )... But some people have to check for themselves, and they did... I let them because really I had nothing to hide.

I told them at the door there was weed in the house (after I decided to let them in)... About 5 grams and 3 pipes They wanted to open the envelop they were delivering, I gave them permission (there was no question they were going to open it with a warrant if required and it was already in their possession). They opened the envelop and we all had a good look and a sniff and we all agreed it contained a few grams of fine Canadian weed. Then they turned my house upside down trying to find a something worth a felony charge, and came up empty handed (other than the cakes, the plants, the nukes, and the bondaged midget slaves).

In the end they had the 5 grams of smoke and 3 pipes... Which I gave them. And it seems to me they were really really upset... The crime to them was the fact I really was clean The feds declined to arrest me, but they instructed the local cops to cuff me for the smoke and paraphenalia... I went to jail for 6 hours and was released with what is basically a ticket and a court date.

It really was not "careless" at all, and nobody (other than myself) was in danger... I do things with purpose. Just like I let them in on purpose. I could have firmly refused at the door and told them to go get a federal search warrant. I could have gone back inside while they surrounded the house with cops. They would have come back armed with papers over a judges signature authorizing them to kick my door in... To flush 5 grams of pot and the 3 pipes in the house??? Piss them off even more?

The property damage alone would have been more than the fine for the weed, and the feds would have been incensed enough to pursue the envelop just to make my life miserable

Besides... I did not know what was in the envelop or who it came from, and I was just as curious as they were to check it out given all the fuss

There is this thing called a "war on drugs" and weed should be, needs to be, will be, decriminalized. Since I smoke pot and I am a "public figure" on the Internet I know I am at risk.... But honestly, better me than some of you guys I think

Now... Does my sticking my neck out a little (all I really did was publically post a valid address, now deleted) really hurt you? I don't think so. I don't do things to hurt people, I don't put other people in jepordy without informing them to the best of my ability first... But for me personally, I need to know the "State of the Union" and the experience was highly educational... The current politics, the current procedures... In the end they are important for me to know first hand because people ask me about stuff like this and I don't want to mislead them.

Are you learning something yet?

Now a word about paranoia... If this story makes you so paranoid you are dumping stuff, you are probably in over your head with something, somewhere where you probably shouldn't... I am not sorry for you, you did the right thing, and it really has nothing to do with me.

As for the board... Listen up, let me tell you a story.

I have been posting on boards for years... Nobody ever came knocking on my door for posting. I posted a valid addy on the board... Nobody came knocking on my door even with an addy (but that's enough to be put on a watch list )... Then somebody sent me contraban... And they knocked on official business

Now had I been doing something wrong (A few grams of weed and some glass ) they would have thrown the book at me...

I think it's important for some of you guys perhaps to know these things... I personally had no idea. Now I know precisely where the lines are drawn... So do you.

Are you learning something yet?

Now let me clarify the board policy... Has been our policy... No soliciting, no dealing, or you will be banned for your own good.

Now... I have been out of town for a several days and traveled all evening, but I really had a wonderful trip in the company of some spectacular people (incredible people) I have some interesting, FUN, stuff to relate... Tomorrow.

So I am asking a question:

"Well, my question after reading the above letter from Nan to his Nookers is that I wondered how Nan knew the bud was Canadien marywanna?"

fastbutt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: fastbut]
    #2149141 - 12/01/03 10:52 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

lol
never believe everything a guy who just got busted has to say.
read his own words-
" I lie on the Internet "
'nuff said.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: Hippie3]
    #2149157 - 12/01/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"They opened the envelop and we all had a good look and a sniff and we all agreed it contained a few grams of fine Canadian weed."

Canadian postage on the envelope?
Easy.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: Phluck]
    #2150014 - 12/01/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

read some more of nan here-
http://www.nansnook.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14559&st=60
the guy's a classic -
"Let them come. Let them learn."

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Offlinephlow
    #2150170 - 12/01/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Probably because it was the shitty, kif-less, commercial grade, gets you high for five minutes and then gives you a head ache nuggets that always come from Canada.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: phlow]
    #2150183 - 12/01/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Anything shipped out in large amounts isn't going to be great quality.

Canada produces weed of all grades. Different places in the US will be getting their buds from different parts of Canada, quality of "Canadian buds" will vary where ever you are.

A lot of what gets shipped into the US is bud grown outdoors in BC, en masse. The good buds aren't produced in very large quantities. Wherever you are, the best buds you're going to get are the ones grown locally, in smaller indoor operations.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2151083 - 12/01/03 11:20 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

shit....fucking cops/feds.... thats why im 100% not down to trade or give my addy to anyone...except effed, ill trade with that nigga only cuz he lives 15 mins from me.

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2151457 - 12/02/03 09:41 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've took a chance a couple of times and
passed out my addy, only to regret it 10
seconds later.
As for nans bust, fuck it's only a bit of weed
not as if it's lbs of it and a few pipes.
I know the cops could sniff into his pc and i prey
that wont happen, time will tell, but i sure as fuck
dont want to see anyone, even my enemy, not that he is in anyway my enemy getting bust under these circumstances.

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Edited by scotsman1 (12/02/03 09:44 AM)

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: scotsman1]
    #2151662 - 12/02/03 11:28 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

in missouri,
where nan lives,
even a roach or a used pipe
is still good for
a year in the county jail
on each count.
if he only got a ticket,
then why was he taken to jail ?

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: scotsman1]
    #2151771 - 12/02/03 12:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i wouldnt have let the cops in...just told em to come back with a warrant, that would have taken em a while...he could have stashed or gotten rid of his weed and the pipes..

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2154302 - 12/03/03 07:23 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

very true.
it is foolish in the extreme to allow the police to enter and search your home with no warrant.
you just never know what the piggies will 'find'.
once they are in, it's too late.
i suspect that if the truth were known fully,
we'd find out that the police did in fact have
a search warrant.
that would explain both the home invasion
AND nan's trip to jail
much better than his current story does.
one more oddity,
a rather large active thread on this subject that was running in the security forum here suddenly completely disappeared and no one seems to know where it went.
the same thing is happening but with far greater frequency right now
over at the nook.
if anyone is interested in hearing alot more on this subject,
i suggest reading this thread-
Nan raided: nook in a panic

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: Hippie3]
    #2156044 - 12/03/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

People should STFU about Nan and get the fuck up outta his business.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineKman1898
Dr. Learn'd
 User Gallery

Loc: A Park
Re: Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #19812560 - 04/08/14 10:42 AM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Sorry to bump this but does anyone have the full story on what happened to nan? All links on the subject of his bust are down and have been for quite awhile. If someone has any info it would be much appreciated!

--------------------
Difficulty has more to do with reading abillity and ability to precisely follow directions. You need no knowledge of chemistry whatsoever, you just need to understand some basic principles as simple in concept as: water boils at 100C and freezes at 0C. Otherwise all published syntheses of organic and inorganic compounds can be reproduced successfully by pretty nearly anyone with at least average intelligence. Problems always have to do with availability of materials, not esoteric knowledge.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder