Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Help me, Salvia gone wild *DELETED*
    #6039230 - 09/07/06 05:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by uber_aj

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefrostbitten
Strange
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: uber_aj]
    #6039269 - 09/07/06 05:59 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Try to go into your trip with a "fuck the world, im the best" mindset. cartoons? they can hurt you. remember that. try to laugh at the situations you end up in. if you get a total mind fuck when you smoke salvia, where you dont remember anything about yourself or the world and are just in "salvia space", then get some friends around you or listen to some calming music to help you chill. are you actually scared when you do it? before/after/durring how do you feel?

--------------------
my.web dev

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: frostbitten]
    #6039282 - 09/07/06 06:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh, the "Sally Smelves"

Must say, Sally is the only drug that I've ever been scared on - even when I am able to remind myself I've just smoked a drug.

I tend to get the same trip every time - I never 'see' the entities, but I know they are there, and they are trying to tie me down and hold me forever. Get it pretty much every time and its weird - but neat.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight evil with funk
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere North of Normal
Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: kaniz]
    #6039338 - 09/07/06 06:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kaniz said:
Ahh, the "Sally Smelves"

Must say, Sally is the only drug that I've ever been scared on - even when I am able to remind myself I've just smoked a drug.

I tend to get the same trip every time - I never 'see' the entities, but I know they are there, and they are trying to tie me down and hold me forever. Get it pretty much every time and its weird - but neat.

My last few salvia experiences have been very similar to that. Feeling as if the entities are discussing me without my being able to hear everything they're saying, but getting the general idea that they want me to stay "there". The last time I did salvia I took more than I had intended to and for the first time the entities were actually speaking /to/ me rather than about me. They wanted me to stay and I knew it was time to go, I forced myself to sit up and have a cup of coffee and the entities went away. Afterward I felt the 'salvia jitters'/comedown for quite a lot longer than usual. I decided I needed to take some time off from salvia and gave away the rest of my stash

--------------------
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone, may the four winds blow you safely home
Curriculum vapidum (dry herb vapes)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: NizzyJones]
    #6039353 - 09/07/06 06:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

just lower the dose adn work back up later

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild *DELETED* [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6039372 - 09/07/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by uber_aj

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: frostbitten]
    #6039394 - 09/07/06 06:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

frostbitten said:
Try to go into your trip with a "fuck the world, im the best" mindset. cartoons? they can hurt you. remember that. try to laugh at the situations you end up in. if you get a total mind fuck when you smoke salvia, where you dont remember anything about yourself or the world and are just in "salvia space", then get some friends around you or listen to some calming music to help you chill. are you actually scared when you do it? before/after/durring how do you feel?

I have to disagree with a few points in your advice. Having a cocky, "fuck the world" attitude will not change the trip -- in a real, intense Salvia trip, that attitude will be stripped away before you can remember you ever had it. As to having friends, it is a good idea for safety purposes if you're talking about higher doses, but don't expect friends or music to be reassuring -- on a Salvia voyage the senses which allow you to perceive 'friends' and 'comforting music' are so far gone that you might as well be surrounded by Transdimensional Laughter-Eating Hobgoblins playing a sinister Glass-Shattering, Acidic-Tasting Jazz Tune From Hell.

The best advice is the advice which redgreenvines gave, I think: I would use a lower extract to get more in tune with the Salvia realm before diving in head-first; focusing on breathing has always helped me, and being in a very comfortable physical position.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: Lion]
    #6039469 - 09/07/06 07:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Either eneter into Salvias world with open arms or dont come at all. I suggest that you dont listen to frostbitten. Lower your dosage...

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #6039660 - 09/07/06 07:56 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:52 AM)

Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: Help me, Salvia gone wild [Re: StickyWater]
    #6039707 - 09/07/06 08:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Meditate first, for 15 minutes, then smoke the herb in a perfectly silent an pitch black room.

That should help.

--------------------
Everything I have posted on the shroomery.org forums is completely fictional and created out of my own mind.  Any similarity to any current or past event is purely coincidental.

...and of this humongous fungus among us, more of its core's spores are creeping out of the drawer, pouring over the floor, and soaring through the door. Do not ignore this lore, for the spores are their precious ore. - moeburn

"Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, while conscious of their fleeting time here." - Maynard Keenan

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #6040126 - 09/07/06 11:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
The third and after, were and are getting really bad. Every time I smoke it now, (25x now) I go to the exact same cartoon world. It has very vivid colors w/ no light variants (no shadows, shading, nothing), and the cartoon faces look like Popeye (I never liked that show). Textures massively distort here (rock turns to paper turns to water), but thats not even close to the bad part.

I go to a cartoon world everytime too but its more like thomas the train for me. Do they seem to remember you as if youve lived there your whole life or is it a completely new secenario each time. In mine no one seems to hurt me or care to but i do get a feeling of being unwanted.

--------------------

Onlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #6040995 - 09/08/06 11:15 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well i started with plain leaves and water pipe to get my first break-through. I do have 'typical' trips, where i'm in some type of gnome/soul factory, and i remove something i shouldn't have and then get reported to the head gnome or whatever, then the absurdity of it all wakes me up. But i certainly think the trips change a lot over time. I do a little ritual of meditation, writing a letter of greetings and intentions, offer tobacco and love and sage the area down, this seems to give more positive trips.

If you know that you're not prone to wandering around, to make the most of the experience I suggest being alone, in bed, at night, no lights, no music. Remember this is a bit of a safety hazard but it seems much more meaningful to me. I do feel the experience lends itself to outdoors, group settings, camping. Anyways just don't give up, she can be a great teacher and i've had very enjoyable trips to Salvia space. Also she tends to leave me feeling 'blissed-up' rather than grumpy.... but i think everyone needs to make their peace with her in their own way.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6041599 - 09/08/06 02:52 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Quote:

redgreenvines said:
just lower the dose and work back up later

as in the level of extract or the amount smoked? i usually do half a bowl and hold the smoke a good 20sec.

chose any supplier and any strength and stick with it
start low and build to a level of greatest effect with least discomfort.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom