Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHereFishyFishy
You're Crazy Man
new salvia report
    #3755614 - 02/09/05 12:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I hadn't smoked any salvia for about 2 months so the other night while I was at the bar I had this deep sensation to give her another try. My other times I either got really giggly for a few minutes then sat in a state of euphoria for a while, or I was sitting in a shopping cart with a woman pushing me around the parking lot of a grocery store. This happened my first 3 times smoking, but each time was a little different because I could never see the woman, but I knew she was there, and I was always in a different parking lot. (weird, I know)

Anyhow, each of those times I was stone cold sober with only the effects of salvia. This time I had been drinking a good bit and had a fairly strong buzz. I came home and went to my bed with the pipe and some 5x. I took 1 hit of the 5x and when I let it out I could already feel the effects coming up, so I took another hit and put the pipe & lighter down. I laid back in my bed and started giggling uncontrollably again, then the next thing I remember is this:

I started in a vast meadow full of bright green grass with a single tree off in front of me, but this tree was not only out of place because it was the only one in this meadow, but it had no leaves on it in the middle of spring/summer. When I got over to the tree I saw a single leaf lying on the ground and for some reason I picked it up and placed it back up to the branch to see what it looked like on the tree. The stem from the leaf then fused with the tree and all of the other branches began to rapidly fill with leaves. Then trees started shooting up out of the ground and within a matter of seconds I was standing deep in a forest. I searched around to find my way out, but got exhausted because it was so big so I layed down in a deep bed of leaves and found myself back in my bed at home (the trip was wearing off) so I layed there in that euphoria state until I fell asleep.

Another great thing about salvia is the dreams I have after I smoke it. I always have really visual (lifelike) dreams after I fall asleep and I seem to always remember them. However, I always have the desire to go back to the salvia world, but it's rare that I actually go through with it. It's almost like a certain calling has to tell you it's time to visit again and this calling I got in the bar that night. It just slips up on you like a whisper in your ear that says "it's time," so of course I got all excited and told my buddy about it who's been wanting to try salvia, but the timing hasn't been right yet (people over, about to go out, etc..).

Anyways, just thought I'd share my trip with y'all. If any of you have any ideas as to what it might mean or represent, respond and let me know. My buddy and I talked about it and have our representations, but I don't want to persuade you in any way. Maybe we'll all see it the same way?!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: new salvia report [Re: HereFishyFishy]
    #3755690 - 02/09/05 01:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like the start of something good

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
Re: new salvia report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3755736 - 02/09/05 01:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

you should read on the mythology of the axis mundi, world tree, central pillar, tree of life symbology prevalent in shamanism.. mircea eliade in his book "shamanism the archaic techniques of ecstacy" devotes a whole chapter to the world tree. id say what you stumbled upon was exactly the thing spoken about in all of these cases. the tree is a strong mythological symbol

--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog

OM

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: new salvia report [Re: bmarley3434]
    #3756122 - 02/09/05 03:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bmarley3434 said:
you should read on the mythology of the axis mundi, world tree, central pillar, tree of life symbology prevalent in shamanism.. mircea eliade in his book "shamanism the archaic techniques of ecstacy" devotes a whole chapter to the world tree. id say what you stumbled upon was exactly the thing spoken about in all of these cases. the tree is a strong mythological symbol

Wow thx for the info, another book on my list :laugh:

Another thing about the tree is that the root system reflects the branches, its the macrocosm/microcosm and I think also linked to the line "On earth as it is in heaven" :smile:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: new salvia report [Re: Zirus666]
    #3756164 - 02/09/05 03:33 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, you summed it up.
Good job.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: new salvia report [Re: mecreateme]
    #3757604 - 02/09/05 07:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I don't understand salvia trip reports like this... I believe you, I just wish I could get such an effect from it... maybe lady salvia doesn't like me or something  :frown:  When I broke through, it was just utter chaos of disorientation, blocks shattering, spinning cleaving weirdness.  Nothing real in there, all mathematical abstraction.

Great report, lucky you :smile:

--------------------

OfflineHereFishyFishy
You're Crazy Man
Re: new salvia report [Re: Noviseer]
    #3760794 - 02/10/05 10:02 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When I first used salvia I got the extreme disorientation along with a lot of confusion and just plain weirdness going on that's hard to explain. I still get this when I try to smoke with friends around. The only times I've had other world experiences are when I'm in my room alone or on the porch alone. The porch was weird because I ended up in a tunnel of stars that were flying by, kinda like star trek. I think this might have been the connector from reality to visionary because I didn't have enough to send me through, but I had enough to get past the disorientation. The tunnel slowly sped up then gradually slowed down and I was back to normal again.

I think with time, the right setting, and the right mindset you'll end up with similar trips. Also like I said above, it may not apply to everyone, but I have to be "called" to take a visit. I can't just sit down every night and have experiences like that. Well, maybe I could, but the best times seem to be when I have that calling.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: new salvia report [Re: HereFishyFishy]
    #3760992 - 02/10/05 11:21 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

normally I have a cup of refreshing water and a pen and pad ready to try to transcribe what is happenning, sometimes the whole experience is just tripping out on the beauty of the paper.

the last time
space rapidly changed and my writing on the pad became very indecipherable. (two pages like that)
structures rose up and out from planes of experience, and with each pulse and extent, new color and vitality emerged.
the colored bands of growth were elvish, gorgeous and moist like plants or young skin. (or plastic or cake icing)

(is this at all alike to the tree becoming forest? - I think so)

chaos ensued, and after 10 minutes legible writing resumed on the pad.

some words that could be deciphered included:
"who are they"
"color"
"certainly smelves"
"who"

most of the rest was not legible at all the last time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience