Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM???
    #602306 -

Hi! I have a pretty small but strong print.It's like a penny, maybe a little bigger.  Do you think it will fruit properly?? I want to give it to someone, but I don't know if it's ok, I don't want people lough at me...  :smile:
  Thanks in advance!!!


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #602336 -

Small prints are just fine ! But you won't make as many syringues as you would with a bigger print.
If you don't want people to be disapointed (most of us are men who care about size :smile: ) tell them before you trade/give them.
Want to trade your small print ? :smile:


--------------------
:laugh: Visit and support the Free Spore Ring Europe :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: tomldp]
    #602351 -

No! I made a contest with the prints I had.. One is that small... I don't know what to do....


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #602362 -

I'll send a GT print to both the winner and you if you promise me to be a good man in your life.
Your contest was nice and I want to help :smile:
Pm me if you're OK


--------------------
:laugh: Visit and support the Free Spore Ring Europe :laugh:

Edited by tomldp (04/08/02 04:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: tomldp]
    #602407 -

oooooooooooooo GT *drools* :smile:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------
house is a spiritual thing
---------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: AbstractSoul]
    #602410 -

Don't worry.. It's not you...


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #602421 -

hum? wasn't worrying, was getting excited over the thought of GT's(golden teachers) heheh. i would be happy to get a small print. after all, it's free and you're being very cool by giving so many prints out!


--------------------
---------------------------------------------
house is a spiritual thing
---------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: AbstractSoul]
    #602449 -

yea... i dont understand what the big deal is with small prints, you dont need a shitload of spores to make a syringe anyway.... when i trade all i care about is getting enough spores to actually have that species, its not about size to me, its about sterility... i mean all i care about is getting a strain i dont have... not how big it is... but i have got some HUGE fucking prints from some people on here.... its nice but not a necessity...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: LSD_4me]
    #602834 -

I wonder who the guy is that gives huge prints ?


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: Roadkill]
    #602926 -

Road, I thought you were modest ! :wink: 


--------------------
:laugh: Visit and support the Free Spore Ring Europe :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: tomldp]
    #602942 -

I am Tom...really.....i swear...cross my heart....hope to trip.

I just wanted to know who else sends huge prints so I can trade with them.

lolzz


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: Roadkill]
    #602999 -

I'll trade you that huge print i posted in the picture forum under the supposed-GT thread.  it's kind of a mystery strain at the moment, ralph sold it as GT but now says it's not ???  well it's huge, you want it? i want to try mazatapec.. please, no mixing up of strains - too much stress! :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: Roadkill]
    #603013 -

hey road ,wait until you heard about the ecuaodrs i just made-very nice-large and full-btw got that arcadian coast-


--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #603202 -

ULT and dreammatrix trade HUGE prints im talking like 5 inchers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMALL PRINTS A PROBLEM??? [Re: Roadkill]
    #603307 -

Post deleted by administrator.


--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: Spore Print Problem Karen 864 2 04/24/01 11:21 PM
by Anno
* When To Take Print? Mighty Bop 3,454 12 05/31/02 07:48 PM
by atoning_unifex
* spore print knurd 719 3 04/14/02 08:58 PM
by knurd
* NEWBIES CONTEST!!! **winners**
( 1 2 all )
Mattycelium 3,652 23 07/04/08 03:50 AM
by coda
* HELP! Perlite Problem??? shroomer9 9,949 4 11/20/01 01:47 PM
by FreakShow
* Small Mazatapec shrooms? BlueBruiser 2,394 2 03/29/02 06:49 AM
by puscle
* problem bigwussy 849 3 08/25/02 10:36 PM
by XAZIA
* Re: Anyone had any problems wih ryches MAZ-7P? Lizard King 1,892 10 12/17/99 06:17 PM
by grath

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,126 topic views. 14 members, 70 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.