Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What are you currently listening too ?
    #6024474 -

I'm looking for some inspiration. To broaden my horizens musically :smile:

So what are you currently listening too ?

Reccomend me some good artists. Any genre :smile:
I want to see what there is on offer from the world :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: Cepheus]
    #6024540 -

Slackbaba - And the Beat Goes OM (my favorite album of the year, hands down)

Tool - 10,000 Days (just saw them in concert and have been listening to their albums non-stop.)

Vast - April (new album out soon, sounds amazing!)


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: Cepheus]
    #6024684 -

The Sunset Rubdown- Shut Up I Am Dreaming of Places Where Lovers Have Wings

I'll try uploading either


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6024849 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Tool - 10,000 Days (just saw them in concert and have been listening to their albums non-stop.)




Yeah I'd never heard tool before I downloaded this album (yesterday).
I Must say I am rather impressed :smile:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: Cepheus]
    #6024970 -

You must get the Lateralus album! NOW.

It's their best work.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6025023 -



--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: Cepheus]
    #6025075 -

otto von schirach - maxipad detention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: gema]
    #6025313 -

Senses Fail - Reinventing Your Exit


--------------------
[quote]I8thesh400m said:
he-has-as-have-i-chek-My-ratings:thumbup:
to-the-post-origionator-5-to-you
there-are-nice-people-but-be-smart
my-spacebar-is-broke:p [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you currently listening too ? [Re: SofaKingGood]
    #6025862 -

Yeah yeah yeahs- Phenomenon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Albums that changed the face of music
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ToTheSummit 8,651 80 07/05/09 08:45 PM
by Thin White Duke
* just started listening to nine inch nails again...
( 1 2 all )
Vats of Blood 7,855 31 03/30/04 09:15 AM
by DoctorJ
* Your 5 currently favorite albums and 5 currently favorite songs...as of today
( 1 2 3 all )
Soularize 8,418 50 06/06/05 04:09 PM
by Jim
* Addicted to an album?
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 3,888 21 11/26/03 03:21 PM
by lorrylou
* TCM in Concert DanBC 653 5 03/03/04 03:08 PM
by Effed
* Tool - Opiate, Why do people dislike this album? HagbardCeline 1,436 10 12/08/03 07:33 PM
by Sheepish
* what are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 all )
elessar 2,431 23 06/30/04 03:25 AM
by FocusHawaii
* Any news on Tools next album??
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 2,167 27 12/31/05 07:44 PM
by valour

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
910 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.