Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
tonights dinner
    #6002303 -

hmm just had some buffalo steak for the first time.. i think i might have over cooked it slightly, but it was pretty good.. very lean.. with some rice and mash potatoes

anyone ever had buffalo steak?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tonights dinner [Re: Banez]
    #6002314 -

I went to Yellowstone when I was younger and the have buffalo all over out there. I like it... I think I like it more than cow


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tonights dinner [Re: CosmicFool]
    #6002327 -

I hear its less fatty than beef, which is what I want, but I have to actually make a road trip to get any. I live in a shit hole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tonights dinner [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #6002331 -

yeah its very lean.. i had like no fat on mine at all.. doesnt have much flavor thou.. i had to put some seasoning on it.. but they have it at our local grocery stores now


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tonights dinner [Re: Banez]
    #6002332 -

nope.

but tonights dinner for me...atlanta's most famous burger joint.


if you ever come through atlanta, i recommend the Varsity.  get a burger or hotdog and make SURE to get onion rings instead of fries.  best onion rings on the planet.  :drooling:and since youre gonna be in georgia anyways, might as well wash it all down with a coke.

you yankees dont know what yer missin

WHATLL YA HAVE?


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tonights dinner [Re: PurpleKush]
    #6002341 -

i actually should be in georgia some time in the next 6 months.. so ill def have to take u up on that.. ill prolly get some chicken too.. with all the blacks down there, they have got to have some good ass fried chicken


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tonights dinner [Re: Banez]
    #6002353 -

actually the chicken version of the varsity is JR Crickets.

http://www.jrcrickets.com/

pretty good place, but im not too big on wings.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tonights dinner [Re: PurpleKush]
    #6002662 -

JR Crickets?!  :rofl:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Second attempt at Atlanta trip report!**PICS**
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,740 20 04/04/05 06:10 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Georgia rushshroomer 1,339 9 04/26/06 04:47 PM
by Gumby
* Yellowstone Super Volcano YouEnjoyMyself 2,044 15 03/25/04 06:45 AM
by shaggy101
* Atlanta, GA... Anyone? Circlesongs 1,382 6 11/07/04 08:59 PM
by 2Experimental
* Ralph Metzner's new Lecture in Georgia in March (Come and See) mjshroomer 1,247 9 02/16/06 11:09 PM
by mjshroomer
* Dinner with Mom OneMoreRobot3021 1,135 12 11/19/05 09:24 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight gdman 765 8 02/26/05 02:51 AM
by GnuBobo
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
774 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.