Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Question For The Men [Re: In(di)go]
    #5991809 -

Like your GF/wife would find out.......Jenny is a sex machine.....I dont think Id ever give up on the chance of bending that over.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #5991817 -

well... what's done is done... i quote jenny on this one

"In(di)go remember: you are hot. I would've raped you if you were single."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: In(di)go]
    #5991830 -

I know you german types.......you wont mind if I slide in for double penetration. And if I know Jenny....she wont mind....she'll suggest it!


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #5991834 -

:hehehe:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: In(di)go]
    #5991895 -

I shake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5991967 -

hobbitcg said:
Btw, shaking the handle at the gas station is completely useless. You can top off. That does something.

I don't see any direct correlation between the dick shake and the pump shake. One is useful and one is not.

That's an interesting theory, though. I like it when people make logical deductions like that. You could debate with someone on that level.



There's always a few drops that drip from the dick or the pump... the shake keeps it to a minimum.  Has nothing to do with topping off.  I hate getting gas on the side of my ride.  :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: Cowgold]
    #5992106 -

i want jenny to play with my holy penis


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: Cowgold]
    #5992113 -

I'm uncircumsized and I've never had any bacteria problems. How do you think people survived before they knew how to circumsize? Luck of the draw? The penis is a fairly important utility; I highly doubt that evolution would give us a faulty one.

Anyway, shaking is the way to go. I also squish at the base and slide towards the tip to squeeze every last bit out.


--------------------
"...but by and large it was a simple intoxication with most things seeming quite hilarious. The intoxication was also quite extreme."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5992116 -

I shake and squeeze a little.. and I don't have a hooded beast :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: butane]
    #5992140 -

butane said:
I'm uncircumsized and I've never had any bacteria problems. How do you think people survived before they knew how to circumsize? Luck of the draw? The penis is a fairly important utility; I highly doubt that evolution would give us a faulty one.

Anyway, shaking is the way to go. I also squish at the base and slide towards the tip to squeeze every last bit out.



agreed to both


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: In(di)go]
    #5992194 -

Speakin of Jenny, where the hell is she?

I haven't seen a post from her in a long time.


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: RuNE]
    #5997368 -

good question!


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #5997622 -

Only if my girlfriend refuses to blow me after pissing...otherwise it's gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question For The Men [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5997921 -

TrippinTeddy said:
I shake three times (more is playing with it)



if I go through all the trouble of whipping this thing out, you better believe I'm going to play with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* A question for shroomers........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Chronic7 5,862 119 08/18/04 11:55 AM
by stefan
* Quick chemistry question FirstAvailable 1,572 11 04/01/04 06:14 PM
by FirstAvailable
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* Yet Another Dead Question From Me splifftoter 726 9 08/19/04 12:12 AM
by Phychotron
* Plz help with a .SHN/.WAV related question.. Lightningfractal 1,156 6 01/02/04 09:32 PM
by Lightningfractal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,999 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.