Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dream Exchange Network
    #5172846 -

I have a lot of incredibly intense and vivid dreams. And about %75 of the time they involve large groups of people. Gatherings as you will.

The idea came to me to setup a bulletin board system, much like the Shroomery forums, in an effort to aid people in discovering if their dreams are shared by others across the planet, or across planets for that matter. Normally, one is encouraged to keep a good idea like this to ones self. However, I find that I may not have to free time and resources nessecarry to create this exchange network on my own, so I must spill the beans and hope that someone who finds themself without an activity will become set on seeing this out.

I will offer my ideas, but, little else.
Thank you,
BillyGrass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Exchange Network [Re: BillyGrass]
    #5173400 -

Nice to see this notion aired in our manifest!

:laugh: :thumbup:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Exchange Network [Re: Gomp]
    #5861356 -

How about an ezboard.com account? Like to get the ball rolling on this one, though I doubt it would be a success

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Exchange Network [Re: musicturkey]
    #5866082 -

I know nothing about setting up a forum, but I love the idea and would probably contribute.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Exchange Network [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #5868492 -

it's a great idea but it will require a lot of effort and dedication.

i envision something akin to dreamjournal.com 's way of operating, in which you would have a database that categorizes key
locations
people
places

etc, so that then when you dream about England and the Denver Broncos you can do a filter and see who else dreamed about them, and on what day it was dreamed about.

I'm not sure if dreamjournal.com can do that so eloquently or not, but it will take a bit of imagineering.

a forum, I think, would be too auto-suggestive, you would say "hey wasn't your dream like THIS instead" and they would say "oh yeah it was!" because they want to connect with you.

but if everyone just automatically filed their dreams away in as much detail as possible, more accurate glimpses of dream exchange could be documented.


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Exchange Network [Re: leery11]
    #5912506 -

dude this is great i too have extremely vivid dreams and have become curious since an early age as to whether or not people do share same dreams


--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream Exchange Network [Re: ShroomFan]
    #5982280 -

I started writing my dreams down last year. I only did it for a couple of months but you wanna see the madness I have written down. If you do make a message board I'll post all the dreams.


--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,124 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* Dreams as Guides to Self-Awareness? exclusive58 2,925 13 11/08/05 09:42 AM
by exclusive58
* Conflict Resolution on the Higher Planes jcldragon 3,581 12 08/29/10 05:57 AM
by jcldragon
* help with lucid dreaming
( 1 2 all )
moog 4,949 23 07/09/10 04:27 PM
by Gomp
* lucid dreaming last two nights experience/concern/question
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 4,334 23 03/16/15 11:44 AM
by PocketLady
* .
( 1 2 all )
klonokingpin 4,964 20 12/12/05 10:40 AM
by Moonshoe
* that dreaming dejavu thing (some of you will know)
( 1 2 all )
EternalCowabunga 4,968 22 06/27/06 08:25 PM
by wrestler_az
* Can anyone else dream while they are awake?
( 1 2 all )
blowback 3,429 22 12/19/06 10:26 AM
by WScott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
829 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.