Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951426 -

DoctorJ said:
grace? what's the use of grace in a place like this? sorry to say, but at least 1/3 of this site's posters are fucking animals with IQs below 80. I say, good riddance to bad rubbish. As of tommorow, I will not login again, I will only lurk until my shit is unregistered to confirm that its unregistered.



I take severe offense to the above comment/flame.

Ban please?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5951437 -

man, if only

the maintenance guy seemed really concerned.

I've had run-ins with beat cops

and even police captains before

but never a detective

its not enough to get me to flush this heinously skunky white widow I just accquired,

but its enough to make me sweat.

like they were at the gate of my apartment complex taking down liscense plates of my guests and shit. kinda creepy. no one got pulled over, but still

really I think its all about meth. which I have nothing to do with, but has been a problem around here recently.

apparently I have too many friends and too much money for the neighborhood I live in,

because they are actually asking about ME

when there's obvious speed dealers 2 buildings down that have way more felonies on them than I do. I mean, I might have like 5 people over a night, after 5PM, and they all stay and chill. No in and outs.

These fucking tweakers have a line out their door at lunchtime, and they all wear like obvious gangster type shit, huge chains, sports jerseys, 20" rims on their Impalas and shit. Someone just over in the next building recently got their door kicked by jackers. I mean, that never happens unless you are selling drugs.

It fucking sucks that the cops would single me out and put me in the same class as these fucking scum

but hey, I guess thats what the drug war is all about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951446 -

maybe detectives are harping on you because you run your moufff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5951461 -

NO SHIT, thats probably why I should cancel my shroomery account, ya think? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951466 -

yeah prolly hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5951468 -

They're just trying to keep a brotha down. It's racism.. :grin:



--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951474 -

Nobody believes you.

We all know you're just a dorky pale skinny white kid in his room with the door shut and the lights low meticulously plotting your next personality shift.. from Jesus to gangsta drug dealer.. what's next?

Funny that you find the Shroomery such a lame place now that pretty much everyone thinks you're a tool. We're mostly all just idiots and the like, right?

Then why is it that you're so desperate to respond every single time someone calls your latest bullshit into question?

You should just quit now and deal with your daddy issues elsewhere.. but we all know you're just going to act condescending and hang around until it all dies down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951482 -

Quit dealin' meth, criminal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: idiotek]
    #5951490 -

thanks

you dont know how relieving it is to hear that no one believes that I would ever be involved in anything illegal

perhaps its my appearance thats kept me from having any kind of criminal record

while the rest of you are getting assraped by probation and fines and shit

I'm sitting there looking all innocent, like:

"Really officer, I'm just a little kid

I don't know anything about drugs,

Honest!"

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951496 -

Your generalizations are making me sick. Shut your trap, fool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951508 -

Since when do rich kids have cavities?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5951509 -

quit telling me what to do, fascist


why don't you go join the FEDs

if you like telling people what to do so much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951513 -

DoctorJ said:
thanks

you dont know how relieving it is to hear that no one believes that I would ever be involved in anything illegal

perhaps its my appearance thats kept me from having any kind of criminal record

while the rest of you are getting assraped by probation and fines and shit

I'm sitting there looking all innocent, like:

"Really officer, I'm just a little kid

I don't know anything about drugs,

Honest!"

:rofl:




Thats a steaming pile or shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951546 -

DoctorJ said:
quit telling me what to do, fascist


why don't you go join the FEDs

if you like telling people what to do so much?



Why don't you become a cop then since you like to generalize so much? (kinda like the way the police are generalizing you as a meth dealer? hmmmmmmm)

Genius.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5951552 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
Since when do rich kids have cavities?



when they get old and cut off.

I havent taken a penny from my family since I graduated last year


seriously, why is it that you people equate family wealth with personal wealth?

Its like you're drawing this line

with people of low birth on one side

and people from money on the other

fucking class warfare.

Dude, I really don't make an assload of money

but I know what high society is like cuz I been there when I was younger. My old man lives on beach front property in Florida. I live in a shitty little apartment in Dallas. Not all rich people give their kids whatever they want. I'm tired of having to put up with the stigma of being 'priveledged' without actually enjoying any of the priveledges! Seriously, my old man is a 'tough love' Republican big oil asshole lawyer. He's fuckin loaded, yeah, but I don't have a fuckin trust fund or anything like that. Never did. I got free college tuition and when I graduated my pa said: "CYA"

Dude, thats really fucked up like yu are going back and reading my old posts just to try and "catch me" in something that your feeble mind comprehends as a contradiction.

you really do need to get a fuckin life

Jesus, I'm gonna wake up tommorow and not miss this place at all, you people are fucking anal retentive as hell




And who says Jesus wasn't a Drug dealin gangster? Fucking think about it, he was a criminal who walked around getting people high and talkin about peace and love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951558 -

way to go out on a high note... (sarcasm)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5951563 -

DoctorJ said:
And who says Jesus wasn't a Drug dealin gangster? Fucking think about it, he was a criminal who walked around getting people high and talkin about peace and love.



I could've quotes one of many things, but this will do just fine.

You're an idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5951567 -

yeah, I'M an idiot because YOU don't understand what I'm saying

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Nashbar]
    #5951568 -

"privileged" = "free tuition"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Nashbar]
    #5951571 -

"free tuition" != "free dentist"


mmmkay?
:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who created the shroomery?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomNoob03 4,920 39 04/24/04 11:11 AM
by Krishna
* when your talking to yourself MrBump 1,126 7 12/02/04 03:32 PM
by Vvellum
* The Attacks Against the Shroomery..
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 11,245 45 03/11/04 07:53 AM
by Ripple
* Homage to the shroomery, a place i love, regardless. 40oz 560 8 11/19/03 11:14 AM
by
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,753 44 11/09/04 07:17 AM
by Silven
* New to the Shroomery...
( 1 2 all )
Skyjellyfetti 4,109 36 08/19/03 02:29 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,549 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Educate yourself-Depersonalization boredboy 2,620 11 07/05/03 03:59 PM
by Jared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,749 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.