Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
so long shroomery
    #5950144 -

yeah, I had already put in notice to geo to unregister my account before all this wreck shit happened


I'm under enough suspiscion from LEO; some prick-ass local detective has been watching my house cuz I have 'traffic'. :rolleyes:  I really don't need this account floating around in cyberspace as evidence that could be used against me

plus I'm trying to go straight and get a real job, put my degree to use. 

and also if I have to go to court over this accident I'd rather not have to explain my involvement in this community

put on top of that all the bullshit I've had to take from a lot of the prick ass users on this site

and I've decided to leave. 

So here's another "I'm leaving" thread, not to make a big drama thing of it, but just to let all my real friends know they can still contact me via myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/doktorj

this community really isn't what it used to be.  so long and good luck everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950153 -

Take it easy home skillet :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950154 -

so long...

i hope we'll see ya around sometime in the future!
in the mean while, good luck with where ever you're heading...


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950155 -

goodbye and good luck


--------------------
Passion destroyed is reborn in the passion for destruction...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950165 -

Bye DocJ I'll miss your posts. Like Simisu says I hope you'll come visit again some day. :bye:  :badidea:


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950168 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950178 -

Smell ya later


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5950180 -

Don't feed the trolls..

Edited by Shroomism (08/10/06 12:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950182 -

just chill, man

who gives a shit what he says about you.

Your telling me in 3 years, you've never had any drama with anyone here?

Just let that shit slide off your back dude...None of it is in any way, shape, or form a big deal...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Edited by Madtowntripper (08/10/06 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950183 -

plz*

be safe man.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950188 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5950194 -

the only consolation I have is knowing what a complete and total loser you must be in real life

to have to attack a benevolent guy like me

just to bolster your low self-esteem

:smirk:


Edited by Shroomism (08/10/06 12:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5950214 -

Gonz have you know self control?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950237 -

I think I deleted you off my myspace. :shrug:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5950242 -

I know i don't really know you, but i liked reading your posts.
I'm sorry to see you go !

Goodluck and all that stuff !

:thumbup:


(Reply for Doctor J  :rolleyes:, you'd think i'd know the reply to feature by now )

Edited by Mike_yy (08/10/06 11:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5950244 -

I'll miss you, man. Keep in touch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5950252 -

mikeyyork said:
I know i don't really know you, but i liked reading your posts.
I'm sorry to see you go !

Goodluck and all that stuff !

:thumbup:




:bye:  :sorry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5950256 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5950262 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
mikeyyork said:
I know i don't really know you, but i liked reading your posts.
I'm sorry to see you go !

Goodluck and all that stuff !

:thumbup:




:bye:  :sorry:



lol !!,, C'ya !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so long shroomery [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5950271 -

:drgonz:  :farmerdance: just felt like using those  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who created the shroomery?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomNoob03 4,920 39 04/24/04 11:11 AM
by Krishna
* when your talking to yourself MrBump 1,126 7 12/02/04 03:32 PM
by Vvellum
* The Attacks Against the Shroomery..
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 11,245 45 03/11/04 07:53 AM
by Ripple
* Homage to the shroomery, a place i love, regardless. 40oz 560 8 11/19/03 11:14 AM
by
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,754 44 11/09/04 07:17 AM
by Silven
* New to the Shroomery...
( 1 2 all )
Skyjellyfetti 4,109 36 08/19/03 02:29 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,550 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Educate yourself-Depersonalization boredboy 2,620 11 07/05/03 03:59 PM
by Jared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,749 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.