Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant)
    #5902081 -

Don't you love it when you go to do something on the PC, and find out
that one of Microsoft's update, decides to turn some services off?
I go to make a new image backup, and it wont let me, so I go and register with the manufacture forum, to find out that some services
are disabled. I know for a fact it was not me, it had to be Microsoft.
Now I wonder what else wont work when I go to use it.
Sorry for the rant, but it pisses me off. :mad2:


--------------------
I just have names.
shit has been way busy, names have been flying out the door. No time for special name shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902084 -

Turn automatic updates OFF! I do anyway.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902086 -

Bill gates hates you...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902120 -

linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: Vvellum]
    #5902142 -

sometimes i feel like a nut.. sometimes i dont


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902196 -

Be sure and have all the piece's Numbered so when you explode it will be easier to reassemble yourself.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902202 -

Microsoft can get pretty lame at times... for sure.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #5902207 -

CaptainH13 said:
Bill gates hates you...



yea bill gates got up this morning and thought i know wat ill do today ill piss that bloke off!
hehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902212 -

Yes, I know auto updates are bad, but usually, nothing bad happens.
That why, I believe one of the first things to install on a new
pc, is a good drive image program. Has saved me lots of times.


--------------------
I just have names.
shit has been way busy, names have been flying out the door. No time for special name shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: KaptKid]
    #5902218 -

KaptKid said:
Be sure and have all the piece's Numbered so when you explode it will be easier to reassemble yourself.


:sun:



forget that, all hope was lost many hits ago.
abandon ship.


--------------------
I just have names.
shit has been way busy, names have been flying out the door. No time for special name shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902342 -

sure M$ sucks a lot, but you cant go wrong buying their  stock. :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902501 -

This rings a bell. There's an image service in windows which used to start up automaticaly with Win XP. Many users (including me) had troubles with our computers stalling in some sort of way (it was a long time ago).
I had to turn it off manualy.

I think the service did more negative than positive, so they deemed the default should be 'off'.


The end! =]


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902550 -

what windows-only compatible software or hardware do you need to use?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902556 -

shithead said:
Don't you love it when you go to do something on the PC, and find out
that one of Microsoft's update, decides to turn some services off?
I go to make a new image backup, and it wont let me, so I go and register with the manufacture forum, to find out that some services
are disabled. I know for a fact it was not me, it had to be Microsoft.
Now I wonder what else wont work when I go to use it.
Sorry for the rant, but it pisses me off. :mad2:




Linux Based Operating System

Not that this will solve all your computing problems but it's a good start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5902637 -

When you have Windows you must dominate it and make sure you're always in control, they love to do shit behind your back.

Figure out what you're missing or move to linux. Ubuntu is very user friendly.

OR

Use bof, liek m3 ^_^


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) [Re: shithead]
    #5909246 -

Well,the only reason I bumped this thread, was to rant a little more
but not on Microsoft. Heres what happened, the original problem
was I use a drive image program called True Image, made by Acronis,
which is good, but a couple of days ago I go to make a new image,
it wouldnt let me, Said ERROR 1722, cant access server, so first thing I did was send an E-mail, fully explaining problem, included log, and pic of error window.
After I did that I happened to go register at their help forum,
with in 2 minutes, I found the problem was the services was probably disabled, so I enabled. Bam, problem solved.
Today I get e-mail back saying I should pay to upgrade, to new version, to solve problem.
So I wrote a E-mail back saying they are idiots who dont even know
their own products> They shold go and work at Mcdonalds, maybe they could flip some burgers. But I doubt it.
Sorry for rant. but
whew, I feel better, I need a beer. :cool:


--------------------
I just have names.
shit has been way busy, names have been flying out the door. No time for special name shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This whole linux thing djfrog 786 4 03/12/04 05:21 AM
by Krishna
* Microsoft uses Halo 2 to fuck chipped consoles
( 1 2 all )
OJK 5,643 33 11/13/04 03:56 PM
by Thor
* What's everyone up to tonight? (also a rant...)
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,679 24 09/25/17 04:51 PM
by trendal
* Some pothead at Microsoft
( 1 2 all )
endokrin 3,073 35 09/23/05 08:36 PM
by Krishna
* How much is Microsoft Word? Oddish 1,028 12 06/02/05 12:39 PM
by kronnyQ
* Microsoft's guide to leetspeek blacksabbathrulz 650 8 02/18/05 12:24 PM
by gdman
* Microsoft teaches "1337" Speak... LooksLikeRain 738 4 02/19/05 12:47 PM
by Phychotron
* Feeling like the oppression is really getting to you? MOTH 2,208 15 11/20/03 05:51 AM
by Lightningfractal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,510 topic views. 7 members, 351 guests and 256 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.