Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
haha bob sagget just walked by me
    #5874090 -

So I leave the office to go get some tim hortons and then bob walks out of the room next to us and goes right by me, I couldn't believe it was actually him i didn't even have time to react. So random. He's a lot more freckley in person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5874093 -

I'd be all like, "BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5874097 -

I yelled out "I suck dick for coke!" to the people I work with but that was just after he went down the stairs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5874108 -

Haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5874342 -

bob saget rewlz

i haven't seen Big Nerd in hella_long


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5874406 -

I used to HATE bob saget back when I was younger and only knew him from Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos... since then though, I've come to the understanding that:

BOB SAGET IS THE SHIT :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: absolute zero]
    #5874424 -

yeah, he was really whoring himself back then


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: absolute zero]
    #5874514 -

yea i wanted to give him a big hug and then have the touching full house background music creep in...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5874526 -

I would dance around him like a monkey and make "Ooo" "ooo" "ahh" "ahh!" noises...


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: theuser]
    #5874543 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: king_cobra]
    #5874559 -

:lol: nice! I wish i had a camera handy to take a picture with him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5874606 -

bob saget rewlz


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5874642 -

Yeah where the hell has that BIG NERD been?!?!?!?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: king_cobra]
    #5874719 -

king_cobra said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B_n9YaAMmg



did i just see george lucas or was i trippin?


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #5874726 -
Log in to view attachment

Not everybody speaks highly of him..


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Asante]
    #5874864 -

bob sagget has the best jokes ever...



...ever


--------------------
Feed Your Head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: why_not_me]
    #5874943 -

Don't mean to jack your thread, but a friend of a friend was in Times Square a few years back. Bill Murray walks up, gives him a noogie, whispers "nobody will believe you" and walks off.

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Asante]
    #5874947 -

haha I forgot about tourettes guy.... PISS!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: splifner180]
    #5874949 -

ha, thats awesome. i would do shit like that all the time if i were famous.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha bob sagget just walked by me [Re: Phychotron]
    #5875054 -

Phychotron said:
king_cobra said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B_n9YaAMmg



did i just see george lucas or was i trippin?



i know i saw him

about bill murray-noogies:
dane cook has a bit about being remembered in the future, so he saw a kid eating ice cream and smashed it in his face and said "you remember me forever"
i doubt it's true, but it's clever/funny


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bob Saget.....I seen him! LearyfanS 2,273 10 08/29/05 06:52 PM
by Sunlightshedcom
* Saget's in the backseat rollin' a blunt Schwip 1,847 12 09/02/06 06:14 AM
by JiggleThaHandle
* An Ode to Bob. Heinous_Anus 988 7 08/06/05 01:44 AM
by blissedout
* Bob Saget Roast Moodion 767 9 09/01/08 08:15 PM
by blood4blood
* bob saget BrAiN 784 7 07/08/06 12:27 AM
by Xelios
* Bob Dylan Lyrics Thread... Hooty 1,936 11 02/19/05 12:38 PM
by Hooty
* ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TODAY 10,907 90 03/14/11 06:06 AM
by meatcakeman
* Bob Weir: One of the 10 Most Hated Men in Rock???
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 13,282 34 09/03/04 08:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,733 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.