Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to?
    #3878952 - 03/06/05 08:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

me and my friends were smoking on his second story porch at night and we looked down across the way at the apartments on the first story and the blinds weren't down.  anyway, this chick was being eaten out...guy's head between her legs munching away.  then they did some doggy...we watched for like 5-10 minutes before they noticed us and left!! :grin:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: TODAY]
    #3878986 - 03/06/05 08:15 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Once i was eating this chick out and then did her doggy style until we saw two guys stroking themselves as they watched us, so we left.

InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: TODAY]
    #3878988 - 03/06/05 08:15 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

are you a virgin too?

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3879009 - 03/06/05 08:20 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have had my ex's brothers walk in on my girl and me in a doggystyle position..it was kind of strange...but it is better then getting caught just jacking off alone..but I have never walked in on them...

Edited by skunk78395 (03/06/05 08:28 PM)

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3879023 - 03/06/05 08:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

lol yeah ive wlaked in on a few of my friends.

ive also been there when they were just doing it openly.

never walked in on someone doing it solo-style....but my parents have..more than once lol

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineIrishNation
The Color Verde

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Vulture]
    #3879072 - 03/06/05 08:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

No, but i have been walked in on a few times....it's no good

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3879087 - 03/06/05 08:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
Once i was eating this chick out and then did her doggy style until we saw two guys stroking themselves as they watched us, so we left.

lol. and, no i'm not a virgin.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #3879214 - 03/06/05 08:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Amethyst_Acid said:
are you a virgin too?

You seem to have a real problem with guys....

You always seem disgusted with every guy who openly talks about sexual things.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3879230 - 03/06/05 08:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have walked in on people, I have been walked in on  :blush:. Never solo though, that would be kind of akward.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3879273 - 03/06/05 09:02 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:

:lol:

I've never walked in and seen anyone, just heard.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: The Loose Enz - The Black Door

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3879280 - 03/06/05 09:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

my roommate walked in on me fingering a girl once.......

i thought it was kinda ackward, but she didn't seem to care

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3879378 - 03/06/05 09:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

your roomate, or the girl?

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3879388 - 03/06/05 09:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

haha the roommate was like "uh...oops" and left and the girl was horny and didnt care

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisiblephalloidin

#3879400 - 03/06/05 09:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

My friend walked in on me getting a blowjob once. It was his apartment and in his bedroom, but he knew what was going on. I guess he smoked too much herb and forgot that we were in there. Didn't really bother me much, just sorta laughed after it happened. We never spoke of it though.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: phalloidin]
    #3879927 - 03/06/05 11:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ive been walked on while I was making love many times....I was living with my fiance in 1 of the 3 bedroom apartments and my other friends/roomates (girls you lived there) would always have there friends over and little parties/get-togethers. The worse thing was that usually when the girls walked in, me and my gf just pretended were were laying underneath the covers to try and cover it up. They would just stroll in all wasted and plastered---come sit on the bed---talk with us etc..etc... while we were still (how shold I put it) together...hehe.
Iv'e seen sex tapes that friends made and ended up leaking but never walked in on somebody.

Edited by PsillyNilly (03/06/05 11:07 PM)

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3880106 - 03/06/05 11:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i walked in on my friend one time but i think he did it on purpose because i talked to him like 10 mins before i got to his house and told him i'd be right there. i walked in and his bedroom door was cracked open, i push the door open and saw his girl bouncing up and down. everyone thought it was pretty funny and my friend had the "i was getting some ass; hell ya" grin everytime i looked at him or her for like 2 hours afterward :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: John]
    #3880268 - 03/06/05 11:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

My funniest getting walked in on story, this happened quite a while ago:

We were at this party and all fairly drunk. I was chilling and talking to this girl whom I had met before, well we went outside on the porch in the back to hang out back there and be alone. We started talking kind of awkwardly, you know, the I was just worked up the nerve and we started making out. Things got hot and one thing led to another ( :blush: :grin:) right there on the deck outside of this party (no one was back there the whole night). My friend walked outside "to have a smoke" I don't think he noticed us at first because it was kind of dark and he was real drunk. I just kind of had this grin trying not to laugh. He finally saw us and walked inside pretty quickly. So after the interruption we got back into it. Then two more people came out (to this day I don't know if they came out on purpose or what), they saw us and went back in. At this point we decided to go back in (to the party that is). Well, we hung out for awhile, we left the party early :wink:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: gdman]
    #3880321 - 03/06/05 11:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

that's fucking tight!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3880365 - 03/07/05 12:08 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It was wild, one of the crazyest I have ever been with so far.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: gdman]
    #3880467 - 03/07/05 12:21 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i was at my friends house with my girlfriend, and his girlfriend was there. They started doing it in his room. Then me and my girlfriend decided to go in his dads room and had sex in his bed. We finished, and my friend was still doing it with his girlfriend and I walked in on them and they were doing it doggy style and he didn't give a shit at all, if anything he was showing off to me and his girlfriend was really embarassed. It was funny.

Been walked in on by my brother, we were in my computer room (me and my girlfriend) and we just finished sex. I being the guy, got dressed in 30 secondes. My girlfriend of course takes forever, but it didn't matter, no one was home. Then we hear someone come in so I tell her to hurry up. Well shes a slow dresser, and he comes running up the stairs, I knew it was him by the running so I didn't really care. But I am standing behind the door so he can't open so he doesn't see her naked. Right as she was pulling her shirt over, he pushes hard enough to open the door. And he looks around and says "sorry, I thought pat was masterbating on the computer and i wanted to bust him" we had a quick laugh. But i guess that wasn't too much of a walk in.

Walked in on my brother eating out his girlfriend.

Heard my parents having sex...it was kind of annoying.

Or at my friends house once when I was sleeping over in 6th grade, his mom and dad were GETTING IT ON! She was screaming, you could hear the headboard hitting the wall (his room was on the other side of the wall). It was crazy.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub