Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: PoopSoap]
    #14109441 - 03/12/11 03:04 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

walked in on both versions of my parents (dad and mom w/ respective friends)

it was quite.. weird.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: pfxtc]
    #14109506 - 03/12/11 03:20 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

hahah funny thread

Hmm.. Ive been walked in on by my parents probably 2-3 times, but its always when me and my gf are under the covers fucking from bhind so we just play it off like were sleeping.
and my me n my gf went up to my friends house for a weekend, we went back to his pad early and were fucking under a blanket in his bedroom, he walked in, drunk as fuck, lays down on his bed and KTFO., we finished:stoned:

and one other time my friend walked in on my doin it doggy with this chick, he just closed the door and we finished

OfflineTrippy_Smurf
Sketchy Mother Fucker
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Smurf Villiage Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14112523 - 03/13/11 12:31 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

My first semester in college, my roommate hated that I had sex with my girlfriend in our room, because we were sinning.  One day, he came home in the middle of the day while we were going at it in my bed and he just left the room open.  My girlfriend got out of bed, completely naked, walked over to the door, slammed it, walked back over to the bed, and climbed right back on top of me.  My roommate was frozen with his jaw on the floor.  It was obviously the first time he had ever seen a girl naked.  After he watched her ride me for a minute or two, he rushed out of the room.

--------------------
SECURITY:  READ THIS!

Chef:  Kids, what did I tell you about drugs?
Kids:  There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.

How to be a good shroomie    How to grow mushrooms    A collection of good links (may be outdated)    How things should look    How to pass a drug test

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Trippy_Smurf]
    #14112931 - 03/13/11 03:35 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Back in highschool a group of us went to tacobell for the lunch break, on the way back we passed a parked car I glanced towards it and saw a bunch of magazines everywhere....and some dude in the drivers seat buttnaked trying to rub one off. We made eye contact. It was awkward. Very awkward. By this time we all noticed him and what he was up to and everyone burst into laughter as he madly tried to cover himself up with his magazines then my friend K being the asshole he is whipped his baja burrito at his windshield splattering sourcream and beef all over it making us double over with laughter momentarily before we booked it away from the now enraged naked dude:lol:

Edited by Bodhi of Ankou (03/13/11 03:45 AM)

OfflineToDieOnMush
Stranger

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #14113142 - 03/13/11 07:07 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah, one time I was wacking in the bathroom nd saw some guy in this window attached to the wall O.o told him to gtfo my bathroom but the dick just mimicked me and i told him hes a prick then left.. i moved house right after that shit went down

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #14113572 - 03/13/11 10:39 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

SneezingPenis said:
Once i was eating this chick out and then did her doggy style until we saw two guys stroking themselves as they watched us, so we left.

:laugh2::rofl2:

what are the odds???:lol:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: pfxtc]
    #14113586 - 03/13/11 10:42 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
walked in on both versions of my parents (dad and mom w/ respective friends)

it was quite.. weird.

:what:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

Loc: KS
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: imachavel]
    #14113619 - 03/13/11 10:50 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Never walked in on anyone, but have been walked in on a couple of times. Me and my boyfriend were doin' it in his room at his parents and his dad came down and demanded we open the door. I hid behind the bed while he let his dad in and told him I was in the bathroom (had a bathroom attached to his room) of course he had only pants on so this was pretty obvious. We finished though.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: ToDieOnMush]
    #14113621 - 03/13/11 10:51 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

ToDieOnMush said:
Yeah, one time I was wacking in the bathroom nd saw some guy in this window attached to the wall O.o told him to gtfo my bathroom but the dick just mimicked me and i told him hes a prick then left.. i moved house right after that shit went down

:laugh2::rofl2:

oh i read all of them, too classic, especially the one about said dude jerking off in his car

--------------------

OfflineToDieOnMush
Stranger

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: imachavel]
    #14118102 - 03/14/11 04:20 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

I'm certain that house was haunted  :pedobear:

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: TODAY]
    #14118205 - 03/14/11 06:06 AM (13 years, 18 days ago)

my freshman year, i "walked in" on some dude getting a blowjob on top of his car. it was like the first week of college for me so it was still a novel experience. it was funny because they were doing it naked in a full parking lot, so it was only a matter of time before people started noticing them.

i've never been walked in on, but i have been "caught" in a similar aspect. when i was 16, me and my gf at the time were at a friend's house just sitting around watching a movie, just us three. my and my gf were under the sheets and she started giving me a handjob. my friend immediately noticed what was going on, but tried to be cool about it and act like he didn't notice. it wasn't awkward until i jizzed all over his blanket. then, i felt like a real scumbag.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale