Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to?
    #3878952 - 03/06/05 06:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

me and my friends were smoking on his second story porch at night and we looked down across the way at the apartments on the first story and the blinds weren't down.  anyway, this chick was being eaten out...guy's head between her legs munching away.  then they did some doggy...we watched for like 5-10 minutes before they noticed us and left!! :grin:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: TODAY]
    #3878986 - 03/06/05 06:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Once i was eating this chick out and then did her doggy style until we saw two guys stroking themselves as they watched us, so we left.

InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: TODAY]
    #3878988 - 03/06/05 06:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

are you a virgin too?

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3879009 - 03/06/05 06:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have had my ex's brothers walk in on my girl and me in a doggystyle position..it was kind of strange...but it is better then getting caught just jacking off alone..but I have never walked in on them...

Edited by skunk78395 (03/06/05 06:28 PM)

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3879023 - 03/06/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol yeah ive wlaked in on a few of my friends.

ive also been there when they were just doing it openly.

never walked in on someone doing it solo-style....but my parents have..more than once lol

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineIrishNation
The Color Verde

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Vulture]
    #3879072 - 03/06/05 06:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No, but i have been walked in on a few times....it's no good

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3879087 - 03/06/05 06:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
Once i was eating this chick out and then did her doggy style until we saw two guys stroking themselves as they watched us, so we left.

lol. and, no i'm not a virgin.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Amethyst_Acid]
    #3879214 - 03/06/05 06:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Amethyst_Acid said:
are you a virgin too?

You seem to have a real problem with guys....

You always seem disgusted with every guy who openly talks about sexual things.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3879230 - 03/06/05 06:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have walked in on people, I have been walked in on  :blush:. Never solo though, that would be kind of akward.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3879273 - 03/06/05 07:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:

:lol:

I've never walked in and seen anyone, just heard.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3879280 - 03/06/05 07:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

my roommate walked in on me fingering a girl once.......

i thought it was kinda ackward, but she didn't seem to care

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3879378 - 03/06/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

your roomate, or the girl?

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3879388 - 03/06/05 07:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

haha the roommate was like "uh...oops" and left and the girl was horny and didnt care

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisiblephalloidin

#3879400 - 03/06/05 07:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My friend walked in on me getting a blowjob once. It was his apartment and in his bedroom, but he knew what was going on. I guess he smoked too much herb and forgot that we were in there. Didn't really bother me much, just sorta laughed after it happened. We never spoke of it though.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: phalloidin]
    #3879927 - 03/06/05 09:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ive been walked on while I was making love many times....I was living with my fiance in 1 of the 3 bedroom apartments and my other friends/roomates (girls you lived there) would always have there friends over and little parties/get-togethers. The worse thing was that usually when the girls walked in, me and my gf just pretended were were laying underneath the covers to try and cover it up. They would just stroll in all wasted and plastered---come sit on the bed---talk with us etc..etc... while we were still (how shold I put it) together...hehe.
Iv'e seen sex tapes that friends made and ended up leaking but never walked in on somebody.

Edited by PsillyNilly (03/06/05 09:07 PM)

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3880106 - 03/06/05 09:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i walked in on my friend one time but i think he did it on purpose because i talked to him like 10 mins before i got to his house and told him i'd be right there. i walked in and his bedroom door was cracked open, i push the door open and saw his girl bouncing up and down. everyone thought it was pretty funny and my friend had the "i was getting some ass; hell ya" grin everytime i looked at him or her for like 2 hours afterward :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: John]
    #3880268 - 03/06/05 09:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My funniest getting walked in on story, this happened quite a while ago:

We were at this party and all fairly drunk. I was chilling and talking to this girl whom I had met before, well we went outside on the porch in the back to hang out back there and be alone. We started talking kind of awkwardly, you know, the I was just worked up the nerve and we started making out. Things got hot and one thing led to another ( :blush: :grin:) right there on the deck outside of this party (no one was back there the whole night). My friend walked outside "to have a smoke" I don't think he noticed us at first because it was kind of dark and he was real drunk. I just kind of had this grin trying not to laugh. He finally saw us and walked inside pretty quickly. So after the interruption we got back into it. Then two more people came out (to this day I don't know if they came out on purpose or what), they saw us and went back in. At this point we decided to go back in (to the party that is). Well, we hung out for awhile, we left the party early :wink:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: gdman]
    #3880321 - 03/06/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

that's fucking tight!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3880365 - 03/06/05 10:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It was wild, one of the crazyest I have ever been with so far.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: gdman]
    #3880467 - 03/06/05 10:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i was at my friends house with my girlfriend, and his girlfriend was there. They started doing it in his room. Then me and my girlfriend decided to go in his dads room and had sex in his bed. We finished, and my friend was still doing it with his girlfriend and I walked in on them and they were doing it doggy style and he didn't give a shit at all, if anything he was showing off to me and his girlfriend was really embarassed. It was funny.

Been walked in on by my brother, we were in my computer room (me and my girlfriend) and we just finished sex. I being the guy, got dressed in 30 secondes. My girlfriend of course takes forever, but it didn't matter, no one was home. Then we hear someone come in so I tell her to hurry up. Well shes a slow dresser, and he comes running up the stairs, I knew it was him by the running so I didn't really care. But I am standing behind the door so he can't open so he doesn't see her naked. Right as she was pulling her shirt over, he pushes hard enough to open the door. And he looks around and says "sorry, I thought pat was masterbating on the computer and i wanted to bust him" we had a quick laugh. But i guess that wasn't too much of a walk in.

Walked in on my brother eating out his girlfriend.

Heard my parents having sex...it was kind of annoying.

Or at my friends house once when I was sleeping over in 6th grade, his mom and dad were GETTING IT ON! She was screaming, you could hear the headboard hitting the wall (his room was on the other side of the wall). It was crazy.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3880887 - 03/07/05 12:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

me and my date were sharing a hotel room with another couple... we ate adderall and drank long islands, then came back up to the room and had fantastic sex, rough and exhilarating and happy, and the fucking other couple and a thousand of their friends opened the fucking door and stood in the enterance as we hid under the blankets while some girl rooted through her purse going "sorry, sorry! i need my _______! sorry!"  then they left and we got it on some more :smile:

that was a fond memory :smile:

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3880916 - 03/07/05 12:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I was having sex on me bed in my room with the door open because I thought I was the only one home...... well my little sister who was like 5 at the time was in fact just next door... so me and my boyfriend at the time start doing our thing and Next thing I know I hear something in the other room next to me.. we stop and I go see what it is and there is my little sister crying and freaking out asking me what he was doing to me and her little friends stand next to her in shock! I thought I was going to die

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3910932 - 03/13/05 10:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow...that's fucked up!

well, i can share my story, its not very good but it pissed me off.  we had a party at my place and i was having sex in my locked room, party going off outside of the room.  a while into it there's a banging on my door.  i try to ignore it but it won't stop.  its my friend who wants her purse that was in my room :thumbdown:.  after a while i got up and gave it to her.  it was quite a mood killer.  yeah, boring, i know :smile:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: TODAY] * 2
    #3910973 - 03/13/05 10:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i got caught eating poo, if that counts as sex..

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: grphish]
    #3910982 - 03/13/05 10:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

it doesn't, but good story? lol

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineCaptain Loafy McPoopdick
(4 1 2)

Loc: 1 5 1 3 6
    #3911084 - 03/13/05 11:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have never been walked in on, but I walked in one someone having phone sex haha. I was real high and just walked to the computer and sat there, he was laying down, then I heard the zipper and I look over at him and he looked really embarresed as he sat up. I heard his girlfriend saying on the other line all freaked out "What happened? DONT TELL ANYONE!!" Then I realized what was going on  :lol:

Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
    #3911116 - 03/13/05 11:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I remember That I was at my church once, and I went to use the bathroom and it wasnt locked so I opened it.(with out knocking) and some dude was jacking off. It was really strange. Anotehr time I was at a lock in at my church in middle school or high school, adn I snuk over to the sundayschool building and when I walked in and teh door to the nusry was open and my friend was doing some girl in the butt. They were in theis crib/playpen thing and were facing away from me and so they didn't see me. I got out their quick cause both have a reputation for beings freaks. They once offered me to join them. But when that kid was jacking off it was during a church service which made it all the wierder.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: mxdrk]
    #3911402 - 03/13/05 12:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hahahah

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3911429 - 03/13/05 12:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That is pretty fucked up.

I've never walked in on anyone before, but when I was younger sometimes I would hear my parents going at it. And they heard me going at it a few times.

And when I was in high school I found a tape in my dads dresser. Put it in and it was a tape of him and my step mom. That was very disturbing.

Offlinek2nride
journeyman
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #3911576 - 03/13/05 01:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you know what is fucked up? when your sister has sex around you (i walked in on her two nights in a row after i talked to her about it and said not to do it) when she knows it bothers you and doesnt even care. that happened like 10 times. i was soo fuckin pissed. i pretty much just told her to stay the fuck outta my life and never talk to me again. needless to say she started crying hard when i told her that. she tells me that she didnt know it bothered me that much. what a stupid bitch. i tried talking to her about it like 5 times. i even told my parents twice and they talked to her and that didnt help at all. i dont really talk to her now. she thinks everything is just fine and dandy now, but its not. fuck her. my relationship will never be the same with her because of that. what the hell is her problem? what even begins to make her think its ok to have sex in front of her brother? ill never forgive her for that. ever.....oh btw when i was like 6 i walked in on my parents. they were both butt naked and not under any covers. thats not good, then there was the time i stayed the night at a friends house and he fucked his gf in the same room as me, oh ya and the time that i had a party at my house and i caught my best friend and his gf in my bed, fuckin asshole. it was kinda funny though because he got all embarressed because when i opened the door to my room, there was like 5 people that saw.

Edited by k2nride (03/13/05 01:35 PM)

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: k2nride]
    #3911753 - 03/13/05 02:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hahaha i have luckily never been walked in... there were a few times when it was pretty close, but we were always fast enough in the getting dressed part...
i walked in on 2 friends having sex once, but they didnt notice... didnt really bother me much either...
on new year this year i had a funny experience though... i was at a party with a couple of old friends and i hooked up with this girl i knew from school and well i was horny as hell and i knew she was kinda into me so i decided to give it a shot... well we made out and fooled around the whole night, but we were out the whole time so nothing really could happen... then we went back to my friends house and he went to sleep in his sister's bed (she was away for a few weeks) and well i had to share a bed with another friend of mine, his girlfriend, and this girl... well we were so horny from fooling around the whole night that we ended up doing it right there in that bed which was pretty adventurous (sp?)... well my friend and his gf were asleep and didn't even notice the whole time... but this girl and me woke up early and started going at it again and then my friend woke up... we didn't even notice, but he told us later that he was ripped out of his sleep and was like "wtf? tsunami tsunami?"... he was scared shitless... turns out he was having a nightmare of a tsunami (the tsunami had just happened a week before) and when he woke up to feel the bed shaking he got even more scared hahaha... we had a good laugh at breakfast...

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: k2nride]
    #3911808 - 03/13/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

that is a very selfish approach man.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
    #3914245 - 03/13/05 11:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Man one weekend we were up at Sun Peaks on a ski trip during graduation year and I was rooming with my girlfriend and two buddies, had to be 4 to a room. So everyone was partying in the room next to us so we sneak into our room and lock the door, I guess I didn't realize the bathroom door was closed. Anyways after some great drunken sex I walk over to the bathroom and open the door to find my best buddy fucking some other girl. Needless to say she was emberassed but we both hi-fived and said "Nice dude!". Kind of a funny moment.

Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #3915584 - 03/14/05 08:52 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i caught my ex-roommate and his gf in the act coitus... kinda embarassing, but it's his own fault for doing it in the living room when he thinks i'm at work. Although I have to say his gf is much hotter with her clothes off.

nailed my ex-GF in her dorm room when her roommate was "asleep"

got caught by a group of people outside at a festival once with my girl... they didn't seem to mind though. Same festival I caught a few other people doing the same thing. Even caught somebody getting blown in the shower stall (if you could call it that, there was only one wall)

you could say that it was a very randy festival... can't wait to go again this year :smile:

--------------------
------
this is a signature

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #3915666 - 03/14/05 09:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

gf's 13yr old sister walked in on us butt naked on the floor...she screamed and ran and told parents....fuck.

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3915950 - 03/14/05 11:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

nope, but when i was younger my parents walked in on me a few times while i was wackin it.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Locus]
    #3916457 - 03/14/05 01:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i dont see what the big deal is with people walking in each other and what not.

i have friends that will just do it openly in front of anyone...thats how i am...i dont give a damn who is there or who watches...id do it anywhere. :shrug: its just sex...jeez

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3916522 - 03/14/05 01:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You walked in on your sister having sex a couple times, and then you told her that this will destroy your relationship with her?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you jealous of the fact she gets laid more than you do or something?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Phluck] * 1
    #3920222 - 03/15/05 08:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like jealousy... although maybe there's something we don't know about it. Maybe she's screaming out his name when she's doing it... that would ruin any relationship i had with my sister... if i had a sister that is.

--------------------
------
this is a signature

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: k2nride] * 1
    #3920241 - 03/15/05 08:56 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like you need to get laid. why the hell would you let that ruin you and your sister's relationship? not worth it man..and your best friend, "fuckin asshole" is a little harsh, don't you think? sheets can be washed, let them have their fun. you had a party, what did you expect? quit being so selfish.

Quote:

although maybe there's something we don't know about it. Maybe she's screaming out his name when she's doing it

:rotfl: excellent point, maybe i was too quick to judge

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #3920285 - 03/15/05 09:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

k2nride said:
you know what is fucked up? when your sister has sex around you (i walked in on her two nights in a row after i talked to her about it and said not to do it) when she knows it bothers you and doesnt even care. that happened like 10 times. i was soo fuckin pissed. i pretty much just told her to stay the fuck outta my life and never talk to me again. needless to say she started crying hard when i told her that. she tells me that she didnt know it bothered me that much. what a stupid bitch. i tried talking to her about it like 5 times. i even told my parents twice and they talked to her and that didnt help at all. i dont really talk to her now. she thinks everything is just fine and dandy now, but its not. fuck her. my relationship will never be the same with her because of that. what the hell is her problem? what even begins to make her think its ok to have sex in front of her brother? ill never forgive her for that. ever.....oh btw when i was like 6 i walked in on my parents. they were both butt naked and not under any covers. thats not good, then there was the time i stayed the night at a friends house and he fucked his gf in the same room as me, oh ya and the time that i had a party at my house and i caught my best friend and his gf in my bed, fuckin asshole. it was kinda funny though because he got all embarressed because when i opened the door to my room, there was like 5 people that saw.

wow, how much of a self-absorbed ignoramus can a brother be? i beleive the bar is set high in this moronic endevour. the jelousy, the obvious undertones of sibling incest and betrayal. i judge this perfect 10 for a nosedive into the slegenous feculant abyss of a personal hell. (golf clap)

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Hendostan]
    #3920291 - 03/15/05 09:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

on topic, i was caught with my first girl by her mom when we were 16. a bit embarassing, but she was cool about it. i had been doing her daughter for 6 months at this point, so it's not like she didn't know what was going on. i've walked in on numerous friends at parties on accident, had some close calls, and had plenty of public encounters cut short by an unsuspecting civilian walking in the wrong place at the wrong time, but it's all in good fun.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #3920303 - 03/15/05 09:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
wow, how much of a self-absorbed ignoramus can a brother be? i beleive the bar is set high in this moronic endevour. the jelousy, the obvious undertones of sibling incest and betrayal.  i judge this perfect 10 for a nosedive into the slegenous feculant abyss of a personal hell. (golf clap)

:rotfl:

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: In(di)go]
    #3920331 - 03/15/05 09:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

one time i was making love on the beach at night. not as glamorous as advertized BTW. i mean, its sandy, it's chilly.
and you get walked in on, but not by people. i think we both got a little "walked in" on by sand fleas and shrimp if you know what i mean. yucka

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #3920397 - 03/15/05 09:51 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
one time i was making love on the beach at night. not as glamorous as advertized BTW. i mean, its sandy, it's chilly.
and you get walked in on, but not by people. i think we both got a little "walked in" on by sand fleas and shrimp if you know what i mean. yucka

Cartman: Well, you know. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and they'll come marching in, and crawl up your leg, and start biting the inside of your ass, and you'll be all like, "Hey. Get out of my ass you stupid rainbows."

Stan: Cartman, what the hell are you talking about?

Cartman: I'm talking about rainbows. I hate those friggin' things.

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #3921153 - 03/15/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Once when I was young I saw a scary movie then had nightmares. I went to go tell my mom and walked in on my parents doing it. Damn.

Then I really had nightmares.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #3921433 - 03/15/05 02:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hey he's back!!!!

welcome back, man! haven't seen you in AGES!!!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

good to see you... how have you been???

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #3921451 - 03/15/05 02:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes that would be scary, I am glad I never heard my parents even go at it...that would be strange..

Offlinek2nride
journeyman
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Skunk420]
    #3928846 - 03/17/05 01:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

fuck all you guys that call me selfish! you dont know my situation at all! first of all, i didnt walk in on her. she would do it around me when i was there first. its fuckin selfish on her part. she should respect me and respect what i have to say and know not to do it when i am around. thats all i fuckin asked for and she didnt give a fuck! pretty much just spat it back in my face. she is not my best friend at all. she never was. you dont even know what our relationship is like so dont act like you do.

oh btw i have a gf that gives me everything i need.

Edited by k2nride (03/17/05 01:05 AM)

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

#3928942 - 03/17/05 02:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Like vulture said.... it's just sex...

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3929056 - 03/17/05 03:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

she would do it around me when i was there first.

Unless you mean in the same room as you, then yeah, you're kinda psycho.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3929135 - 03/17/05 04:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I walked in on a friend while he was doing his girlfriend.
They looked at me still in her, and I said: "are we still going to do the thing we were going to do?". (Was over 12 years ago don't remember what we were going to do).
So he said yes, and I left.

She was very foxy, and turned into a major junkie later on in life.
It was because of her that I started smoking pot. And that caused the snowbal effect which made my interest for drugs. :blah:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: In(di)go]
    #3929727 - 03/17/05 09:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hey he's back!!!!

welcome back, man! haven't seen you in AGES!!!

good to see you... how have you been???

I've been excellent! I've kinda been lurking for the last little while. Good to see the Shroomery is still kickin'.

I'll be around, just not with the frequency I was two/three years ago.

It's cool that some of the same old folks are still here.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#4045756 - 04/12/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

In(di)go said:
we didn't even notice, but he told us later that he was ripped out of his sleep and was like "wtf? tsunami tsunami?"... he was scared shitless... turns out he was having a nightmare of a tsunami (the tsunami had just happened a week before) and when he woke up to feel the bed shaking he got even more scared hahaha... we had a good laugh at breakfast...

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4021273/an/0/page/0

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

OfflineTrippyChick420
Female User Gallery

Loc: Some where across the uni...
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Jalruza]
    #14107814 - 03/12/11 08:07 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i walked in on my friends in the middle of the night. technically it wasnt my fault. i went to get something to drink and there they were fucking on the couch. of course i tried to ignore them and get my drink and go. but its kinda hard to just ignore someone having sex right in front of you.

--------------------

All you really need in life is Peace,Pot,and Micro-dot

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: TrippyChick420]
    #14107908 - 03/12/11 08:44 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

So many people that havn't figured out how to lock a door. 

And why do so many parents not knock on their kids doors here?

Bizarre.

I fucked a woman once and my friend came in as I was finished and looked like he wanted some action so I told him to hop on and went and had a shower.  She was just a 1 night stand so I don't care if the sicko wants my sloppy seconds.

OfflinePigasus
D.T.K.L.A.M.F.

Loc: slow death
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: nice1]
    #14107919 - 03/12/11 08:46 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I walked in on my mom blowing my dad. There was no pretending I didn't see because they saw me too.

Enough said? Enough said.

:feelsweirdman:

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Pigasus]
    #14108019 - 03/12/11 09:21 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ahahahahaha

never walked in....

:blush:

except this one time.

but there'll be no more of that, mom and dad!  :butcher:

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Pigasus]
    #14108043 - 03/12/11 09:28 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

When I was in 5th grade me and my friend walked into the garage and caught his twin younger brother trying to or engaging in anal sex... awkward.

One time I was sexing up this gal on the front porch of my friends house, which was actually the more private area during parties. Anyways didn't really think about the window right there in front of me and my friend went and opened it and was all "oh hi", then closed it again.

Last summer the wife and I where staying at my friends house. Well the 3 of us ate some shrooms, then he found out his lady was leaving him, so he ended up disappearing into his room. The wife and I stayed down the basement playing music on the computer and shit. Well on the downside of the trip we start going at it. Usually the stairs are more noisy, anyways the next morning he said he made to about 3 feet from us (in the dark) and it clicked what we where doing. He even left with out making a noise.

Oh yeah same spot in the basement another friend walked through on us another morning.

Of course no one really gives a fuck about fucking so... fuck it.

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: 4runner]
    #14108076 - 03/12/11 09:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

jesus this thread is FIVE YEARS OLD

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: antiPock]
    #14108098 - 03/12/11 09:46 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Wow... yes, yes it is. Still to early for me but I wondered why so many older users here.

OfflineAn Octopus
cephalopod
Male

Loc: Indiana
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: 4runner]
    #14108146 - 03/12/11 10:13 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I walked in on my parents once, only once, and I was 17 when it happened so I wasn't scarred or really bothered or anything, just really shocked and kind of pissed off. They had the TV on and the door unlocked and everything. Assholes.

A better story is the time my girlfriend and I were getting down in my friend's bed at his party, and this girl I know walked in on us and like, kind of just stood there looking amused until we noticed. She was like "Katie your butthole's really cute" and we all had a good naked laugh about it.

Sex is always better when people don't make a big deal about it.

--------------------
vibes and stuff

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: An Octopus]
    #14108199 - 03/12/11 10:32 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

About a year and a half ago i was fucking around with this slutty bitch. She would just pick me up at the place i was staying ( roomates and such prevented us from jst fucking at my crib...pople always home ect.) and we would just go somewhere and fuck, like drive back by the river, or railroad tracks or something...this particular day we went to a park and walked all the way back into the woods thinking noone would find us there. We found a spot and got busy right on the ground

Long story short i was getting my dick sucked and some dude walking his dogs walked within 5 feet of this happening and turned around nearly jogging away from us talking shit. "this is a fucking park what the fuck!?" i thought it was funny. needless to say this whore put on her clothes and it scared her she was embarrased and we left. Never got to blow one in her face i was pissed.

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineAn Octopus
cephalopod
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #14108329 - 03/12/11 11:04 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

You were actually emotionally affected by not having the opportunity to ejaculate on a woman's face? That's sad.

--------------------
vibes and stuff

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: An Octopus] * 2
    #14108451 - 03/12/11 11:31 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

An Octopus said:
You were actually emotionally affected by not having the opportunity to ejaculate on a woman's face? That's sad.

yeah this guy knows whats up. im sure he inks on some octobitches faces' all the time.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14108728 - 03/12/11 12:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl:

Naw, to be honest i was sort of embarrassed also. Just a little though. I really didnt care that we got caught but of course i was frustrated when i was just about at the point of explosion and everything just stopped as if someone hit pause...but they didnt...instead some ass clown of a dogwalker found us and we had to leave. Needless to say, my dick frowned instantly (became rather limp)  and we split.

That wouldn't irritate you?

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineAn Octopus
cephalopod
Male

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #14108754 - 03/12/11 12:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Oh, I just thought it was sad how you continually referred to her as "slutty bitch" etc and were like "man i sure was pissed i didnt blow my load on that slutty bitch's face!" but perhaps you were being tongue-in-cheek.

--------------------
vibes and stuff

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
    #14108780 - 03/12/11 12:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Pigasus said:
I walked in on my mom blowing my dad. There was no pretending I didn't see because they saw me too.

Same here.:sad:
I even heard the "pop" noise when they stopped.:facepalm:

:albundy:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: An Octopus]
    #14108798 - 03/12/11 12:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

No i meant exactly that...in the way you originally thought i meant it.:shrug:

If you meet a girl at an na meeting and after the meeting is over (everyone hugs alot around na meetings here...i dunno??) she hugs you, she licks your fucking ear and offers you a ride home (didnt drive at this time) then the ride home turns into her driving into the country finding a long dirt road that she drives down and parks behind an abandoned garage and starts sucking your dick off...would you refer to her as a slut? Oh yeah and BEGGING you to take off your condom when fucking her for the first time (within a total of 2 hours of meeting her) i say this is a slutty girl.

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: thoughts]
    #14108808 - 03/12/11 12:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Saw a couple fucking in the park. People in cars a few times. Random manual stim.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineAn Octopus
cephalopod
Male

#14108842 - 03/12/11 12:45 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
No i meant exactly that...in the way you originally thought i meant it.:shrug:

If you meet a girl at an na meeting and after the meeting is over (everyone hugs alot around na meetings here...i dunno??) she hugs you, she licks your fucking ear and offers you a ride home (didnt drive at this time) then the ride home turns into her driving into the country finding a long dirt road that she drives down and parks behind an abandoned garage and starts sucking your dick off...would you refer to her as a slut? Oh yeah and BEGGING you to take off your condom when fucking her for the first time (within a total of 2 hours of meeting her) i say this is a slutty girl.

That's... yeah, that girl's a slut.

--------------------
vibes and stuff

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

#14108853 - 03/12/11 12:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

She's a dirty slut.:crazy2:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #14108860 - 03/12/11 12:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:

Quoting this five year old post for truth.
Sex on the beach is a better drink than it is a perversion.
Sex in the water now, that's something else entirely.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: thoughts]
    #14108895 - 03/12/11 12:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
She's a dirty slut.:crazy2:

Very True, but ill be honest. This was at a time when i was single (i didnt choose this it just...well...happened) and i really didnt care, i just wanted to get laid and this bitch literally just forced herself onto me so i was all "fuck it, ill do her" and did her. Did er good too!

Everyones got their "getting laid stories" Theres mine. Oh, and she was fat too. Well, dancing on that line that seperates "chubby" from "fat"...and leaning toward the "fat side of things" I aint gonna' lie, i had me a chubby/fat slut and i porked tha bitch. Hell, id do it again too.

--------------------

Offlinebiff
Boom
Male

Loc: america
    #14108904 - 03/12/11 12:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
Quote:

Pigasus said:

Same here.:sad:
I even heard the "pop" noise when they stopped.:facepalm:

:albundy:

LOL!! I'm in fucking tears.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

#14108938 - 03/12/11 01:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
Everyones got their "getting laid stories" Theres mine. Oh, and she was fat too. Well, dancing on that line that seperates "chubby" from "fat"...and leaning toward the "fat side of things" I aint gonna' lie, i had me a chubby/fat slut and i porked tha bitch. Hell, id do it again too.

Haa, leaning on the fat side of things, that's funny.
It's alright, even dirty fat sluts need some love.:shrug:

Yeah, biff, they were in the fucking kitchen too, of all places.:superfacepalm:
I just wanted to make a god damned sandwich.
I immediately left the house not knowing what to do.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

#14108967 - 03/12/11 01:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Lost your appetite as well, id imagine

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

#14108979 - 03/12/11 01:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, bad bad times.:feelsbadman:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #14109376 - 03/12/11 02:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Onetime in my lush days i was hanging around town getting my drank on and this tan girl with a black bob haircut and black rimmed glasses came up and asked me out to sake and green tea icecream. I obliged, so we went to this place and then back to her place to mess around. After we were done in the bedroom I had to pee and I opened the wrong door. Behind that door is something I will never unremember....

I saw her obese white roommate getting gangbanged by 4 muscular black dudes.

OfflinePoopSoap
Genetically Modified Organism

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14109434 - 03/12/11 03:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My girlfriend and I were fucking in her car in this neighborhood that was under construction so nobody lived back there yet. Anyways, we were in the back seat and she was completely naked and I had my pants around my ankles. We were pretty into it then I just glanced out the window and saw 3 older ladies speed walking/jogging type thing towards us. I panicked and tried getting my pants on quick which ended up with me zippering over my dick head. They ended up jogging by and looked in and saw us even though I was able to pull a small blanket over us they knew what we were doing.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: PoopSoap]
    #14109441 - 03/12/11 03:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

walked in on both versions of my parents (dad and mom w/ respective friends)

it was quite.. weird.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: pfxtc]
    #14109506 - 03/12/11 03:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hahah funny thread

Hmm.. Ive been walked in on by my parents probably 2-3 times, but its always when me and my gf are under the covers fucking from bhind so we just play it off like were sleeping.
and my me n my gf went up to my friends house for a weekend, we went back to his pad early and were fucking under a blanket in his bedroom, he walked in, drunk as fuck, lays down on his bed and KTFO., we finished:stoned:

and one other time my friend walked in on my doin it doggy with this chick, he just closed the door and we finished

OfflineTrippy_Smurf
Sketchy Mother Fucker
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Smurf Villiage Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #14112523 - 03/13/11 12:31 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My first semester in college, my roommate hated that I had sex with my girlfriend in our room, because we were sinning.  One day, he came home in the middle of the day while we were going at it in my bed and he just left the room open.  My girlfriend got out of bed, completely naked, walked over to the door, slammed it, walked back over to the bed, and climbed right back on top of me.  My roommate was frozen with his jaw on the floor.  It was obviously the first time he had ever seen a girl naked.  After he watched her ride me for a minute or two, he rushed out of the room.

--------------------
SECURITY:  READ THIS!

Chef:  Kids, what did I tell you about drugs?
Kids:  There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.

How to be a good shroomie    How to grow mushrooms    A collection of good links (may be outdated)    How things should look    How to pass a drug test

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Trippy_Smurf]
    #14112931 - 03/13/11 03:35 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Back in highschool a group of us went to tacobell for the lunch break, on the way back we passed a parked car I glanced towards it and saw a bunch of magazines everywhere....and some dude in the drivers seat buttnaked trying to rub one off. We made eye contact. It was awkward. Very awkward. By this time we all noticed him and what he was up to and everyone burst into laughter as he madly tried to cover himself up with his magazines then my friend K being the asshole he is whipped his baja burrito at his windshield splattering sourcream and beef all over it making us double over with laughter momentarily before we booked it away from the now enraged naked dude:lol:

Edited by Bodhi of Ankou (03/13/11 03:45 AM)

OfflineToDieOnMush
Stranger

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #14113142 - 03/13/11 07:07 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, one time I was wacking in the bathroom nd saw some guy in this window attached to the wall O.o told him to gtfo my bathroom but the dick just mimicked me and i told him hes a prick then left.. i moved house right after that shit went down

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #14113572 - 03/13/11 10:39 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SneezingPenis said:

:laugh2::rofl2:

what are the odds???:lol:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: pfxtc]
    #14113586 - 03/13/11 10:42 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
walked in on both versions of my parents (dad and mom w/ respective friends)

it was quite.. weird.

:what:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

OfflineTakura001
Stranger than strange
Female

Loc: KS
Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: imachavel]
    #14113619 - 03/13/11 10:50 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Never walked in on anyone, but have been walked in on a couple of times. Me and my boyfriend were doin' it in his room at his parents and his dad came down and demanded we open the door. I hid behind the bed while he let his dad in and told him I was in the bathroom (had a bathroom attached to his room) of course he had only pants on so this was pretty obvious. We finished though.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: ToDieOnMush]
    #14113621 - 03/13/11 10:51 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ToDieOnMush said:
Yeah, one time I was wacking in the bathroom nd saw some guy in this window attached to the wall O.o told him to gtfo my bathroom but the dick just mimicked me and i told him hes a prick then left.. i moved house right after that shit went down

:laugh2::rofl2:

oh i read all of them, too classic, especially the one about said dude jerking off in his car

--------------------

OfflineToDieOnMush
Stranger

Re: ever walked in on a sex act or saw one when you weren't supposed to? [Re: imachavel]
    #14118102 - 03/14/11 04:20 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm certain that house was haunted  :pedobear:

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #14118205 - 03/14/11 06:06 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

my freshman year, i "walked in" on some dude getting a blowjob on top of his car. it was like the first week of college for me so it was still a novel experience. it was funny because they were doing it naked in a full parking lot, so it was only a matter of time before people started noticing them.

i've never been walked in on, but i have been "caught" in a similar aspect. when i was 16, me and my gf at the time were at a friend's house just sitting around watching a movie, just us three. my and my gf were under the sheets and she started giving me a handjob. my friend immediately noticed what was going on, but tried to be cool about it and act like he didn't notice. it wasn't awkward until i jizzed all over his blanket. then, i felt like a real scumbag.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale