Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Chart for singling out problems, need help of pros
    #586545 - 03/22/02 06:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've decided to put a chart together on various problems that can occur while cultivating, and what is the most likely cause of those problems. This is to help me as well as many others on the list who could probably benefit from this info. I would like to give back a little to the community who has helped me out so much so all I ask is for some help when asking questions to make out the chart. My first question has to do w. contaminated needles. If your needle is contaminated and u knock up a jar w. it, u may or may not see white mold develop, but if u do eventually the contam will kick in and it will be green, black, yellow, etc. correct?? If a needle is contaminated, u would most surely see it correct? i mean, a contaminated needle wouldn't cause nothing to happen would it?? Thanks, I will post the final product when it is finished.

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Chart for singling out problems, need help of pros [Re: Visigoth]
    #586582 - 03/22/02 07:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

contamination from the needle or from the spore solution will begin to grow directly from the innoculation points....this is why it is good practice to mark innculation points with a marker of some sort (helps to determine contam entrance) I do not know of any way to tell the difference between needle contamination and spore solution contamination.....

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation