Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Another day, another hunt *DELETED*
    #5846735 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: Mead]
    #5846877 -

Awesome pics man. I've got to go get some chanterelles! That one is indeed a witches cap I believe. The 'what the hell is going on' pic is some kind of amanita that looks like it hasn't busted through its universal veil yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: xmush]
    #5847342 -

The amazing daily adventures of meadmademe continued. what can i say im there with u i feel my hand in your bag stealin them when your heads turned...did u run out of hand cream...heres what i saw while driving today..



I was at the Maumee river when i left they were crossing...
this is the river..


it was a good day like yours...R.C....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt *DELETED* [Re: BlackSwampRat]
    #5847436 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: Mead]
    #5847526 -

who knows,i didnt expect to see them. i had already put my camera away had to unzip start it zoom it and shoot. i was lucky, i guess im not to scary to her. she saw i couldnt run, bad back...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: BlackSwampRat]
    #5848280 -

AWESOME PHOTOS MEAD!

I like the birch stump pic, the cateripillar, and all the scenic shots on the trek up to the mushrooms... Hehehe, I poke mushrooms sometimes..  I try not to have a stick in hand while hunting anymore, cause I get this impulse to whak at everything, and one time I was whak/poking through a pile of wood chips, and WHAM!  BEES EVERYWHERE.  Yeah, I ran like hell.

I'm so jealous of everyone and the forests that you have access to!  There are always people and cars around when I hunt, and I get weird looks.

That one photo... "what the hell is going on here?"  Come on, some one has gotta say it!
Looks like a penis getting friendly with that little mushroom.  :blush:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt *DELETED* [Re: CureCat]
    #5848395 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: Mead]
    #5849419 -

Beautiful pics ya'll, thanks for sharin'  :thumbup:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #5849445 -

nice hunt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5849896 -

Yea mead that looks like Catskill State Park to me.. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt *DELETED* [Re: BlackSwampRat]
    #5849952 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: Mead]
    #5850060 -

It's free here,unless they figure out your making $$$$$$$.
The Oak Openings ares of N.W.Ohio has a lot of forests to hunt.
Boy Scout planted pines and natural hard woods..
It's about 40 min. from me, I'm in the great black swamp area..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt *DELETED* [Re: BlackSwampRat]
    #5851593 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: Mead]
    #5853805 -

we got 2-3 inches of rain yesterday.
Toledo flooded for the third time in 3 weeks,their emotions are peaking. I hope my job doesnt put me in those areas.
yesterday I picked a nice chant in my front yard.
there are many more to mature.
Ill try to walk to the woods today,see if the smooths are bigger. And what else I might find. its about time for the woods to explode with fungus. every place I look there will be something to see, I just wont know what it is.LOL...time to get ready for work,be safe may your feet take you to the flush. and your back strong enough to carry it back. from the belly of the black swamp...R,C.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt *DELETED* [Re: BlackSwampRat]
    #5853841 -

Post deleted by Mead

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another day, another hunt [Re: Mead]
    #5854442 -

yeah, wher ewas that, looks an aweful lot like where i am about to go hunt.


--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." ~HST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chants and ID requests *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Mead 5,638 22 07/31/09 11:57 AM
by CureCat
* My first hunting trip.. Northeast Ohio (ID Requests) EffedS 3,165 6 05/19/03 04:17 PM
by Effed
* Wooooo mushieees!!! (Hunting Report w/ PICS)
( 1 2 all )
Lysergic_Milkman 2,377 20 10/21/05 02:22 PM
by Lysergic_Milkman
* These are chants right?? *DELETED* Mead 1,187 9 07/30/06 07:32 AM
by BlackSwampRat
* Shroomery Gathering Hunting Finds!! EffedS 1,841 6 06/10/03 05:10 PM
by MagmaManiac
* Bellevue, WA - Chants, Oysters, Puffballs, Giant Clitocybes mycoguy 1,126 2 09/17/04 03:58 AM
by mycoguy
* Favorite Mushroom Hunting Books? cosmicsea 3,244 14 09/27/04 02:38 PM
by mjshroomer
* N georgia edible hunt , ID plz , pics !! PSiFr33k 2,489 8 06/26/05 11:48 PM
by PSiFr33k

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,201 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 44 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.