Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Jeopardy
    #5750503 -

Any one watch Jeopardy,I think it's pretty badass and somehow it's tied in with cannabis. Seems like probably half the stoners I know watch it everyday. Can't say I've ever watched it when I'm high though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #5750650 -

I know this one guy, a stoner, who is a Class A redneck type but he's smart as fuck and I swear to god he could be a Jeopardy champ. I've been around when he's watching the show and he is a real sharp redneck. It would be a real hoot to see his redneck on the show kicking ass and taking names.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: debianlinux]
    #5750656 -

yeah i did "In the Know" in highschool.. like trivia team.. we had a badass team of a bunch of stoners/ hippies.. best team in the state of Ohio.. hands down


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #5750736 -

I love that song they play when they are writting their answers.

Do Doo do Doo , La la la...

but i havent seen that show in YEARS.
goddamn cable nazi's.
but it must be fun high.


--------------------
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough

"There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us."
"Shoot it."
"Not yet, I want to study its habits. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: Rhysaboveit]
    #5750743 -

you mean the fucking theme song that they play at the beginning, end and at every commercial break? or do you mean that other song they play during final jeopardy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: debianlinux]
    #5750775 -

The final jeopardy song.. i believe its called "Think!".


--------------------
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough

"There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us."
"Shoot it."
"Not yet, I want to study its habits. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: Rhysaboveit]
    #5750785 -

okay, now i'm doubting my own sanity. you mean to tell me that the song played during final jeopardy is somehow different than the song played at the beginning, end and at every commercial break? what's the difference, an eighth note slide from A to G instead of an eighth note slide from G to A?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: debianlinux]
    #5750974 -

like i said i havent seen the show in years
all i remember is the dude, the big screen of boxes, and the SONG.

besides, i never said they were different (because i dont remember). i just know it as the final jeopardy song. You said that there were two songs.

debianlinux said:
.......song that they play at the beginning, end and at every commercial break? or do you mean that other song ....



What other song where you talking about?


--------------------
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough

"There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us."
"Shoot it."
"Not yet, I want to study its habits. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: Rhysaboveit]
    #5750977 -

it is called sarcasm


laff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #5750993 -

i used to watch it a lot, comming home blazed in high school then jeopardy, not to mention dinner with the rents.

i thought the song was pretty much the same? never really paid attention.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* State Taxes on Marijuana -- Double Jeopardy jewunit 960 8 12/22/07 03:57 PM
by jewunit
* Jeopardy
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 1,940 22 11/12/07 01:03 PM
by mushbaby
* If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? Patlal 493 11 10/12/15 02:54 PM
by twighead
* Anyone else going to try out for Jeopardy!?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,993 62 03/28/06 11:13 PM
by PinballWizard
* The game show Jeopardy! has gone to shit.
( 1 2 3 all )
California 1,445 40 10/18/17 11:23 AM
by Near Dylan
* Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
2shoes 4,000 66 06/10/16 09:51 PM
by 2shoes
* Who watches Jeopardy? Sell Your Soul 536 5 01/20/14 04:04 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Redneck Rant
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TheHappieHippies 5,918 88 06/03/08 05:11 PM
by Geomancer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
778 topic views. 11 members, 12 guests and 256 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.