Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!! [Re: 2shoes]
    #23330079 -

Pretty much every night.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23330602 -

Missed it again tonight since I passed out after dinner. I was really hoping to see it.

I always hate the "kids week" and I feel the college kid week have questions geared to them but maybe I'm just looking for it to be that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!! [Re: 2shoes]
    #23330716 -

Yeah, kids week sucks, and college week will have categories like "Lil Wayne lyrics" and crap like that.  Recently they had "power players' week", where it was all journalists and pundits.  It sucked because they were as dumb as the celebrities, but somehow even less amusing.  And they'd talk about themselves FOREVER, so they'd have less than a minute to do the second half of round 1, leaving like 10 questions on the board.  But it's all normal play for at least the next couple weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23330809 -

That's good news. Thank you sir.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23330814 -

I need to get a TV. I love jeopardy

Is there any way I can live stream it as the episodes air? :lol:


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!! [Re: hex_enduction]
    #23330916 -

I found a stream of jeopardy once, but forget where.  If you find one, post the link.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jeopardy watchers unite!! aka Virgins of the shroomery unite!! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #23330957 -

:whathesaid: I wouldn't mind an archive of older ones (past couple years) but not early episodes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
cisole 2,382 48 10/22/04 12:22 PM
by cisole
* The Shroomery Facebook 'Unban' Group Circle K 482 2 05/06/21 01:10 PM
by druqs
* COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 180 181 )
AsanteM 75,262 3,602 08/11/21 05:48 AM
by Asante
* Anyone else going to try out for Jeopardy!?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,992 62 03/28/06 11:13 PM
by PinballWizard
* Jeopardy! OneMoreRobot3021 998 11 01/12/06 06:58 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Jeopardy!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,913 27 01/23/06 08:10 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* Jeopardy 3 way tie on Friday Irishdrunk 1,012 16 03/20/07 04:10 PM
by Atheist
* i love celebrity jeopardy kaiowas 782 13 01/06/05 11:45 AM
by Kenny7822

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,999 topic views. 2 members, 352 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.