Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money?
    #22367618 -

Personally, I think I could bring a few thousand dollars. Under 5k for sure, but I don't think I'd end up in the red.

How are your Jeopardy skills?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #22367622 -

Not a chance.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22367746 -

Well the important thing is that you tried.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: Patlal]
    #22367759 -

I always forget to phrase my answer as a question. Would this put me in the red?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #22367781 -

jeopardy: would smash.

It isn't actually that easy to get on jeopardy, but if they ever call me in, i'll be making Wheel of Fortune money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #22367856 -

ballsalsa said:
jeopardy: would smash.

It isn't actually that easy to get on jeopardy, but if they ever call me in, i'll be making Wheel of Fortune money.



Really?

Do you think you would be the daily chmpion?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: Patlal]
    #22367887 -

You only get the value of your score in dollars if you win. 2nd place gets $2000 and 3rd place gets $1000. Every contestant makes "some" money even if they don't answer a single thing correctly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: psi]
    #22367889 -

I would kill.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22367943 -

I might do alright depending on the topics. Probably wouldn't win though. There are some major topics that come up pretty often that I know next to nothing about, e.g. sports trivia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: Patlal]
    #22368433 -

Patlal said:
ballsalsa said:
jeopardy: would smash.

It isn't actually that easy to get on jeopardy, but if they ever call me in, i'll be making Wheel of Fortune money.



Really?

Do you think you would be the daily chmpion?



I think i would take down at least one day.

The key with Jeopardy is

a. don't answer incorrectly.  If you don't know the answer, don't buzz in.
b. be quick with the buzzer, and remember that it won't work until Trebek stops speaking.
c. Be aggressive with daily doubles in the first round, but much more conservative late game.
d. try to steal the higher value clues from categories your opponents seem strong in
e. In close games, make sure to leave yourself $2 when you wager in final jeopardy, just in case everyone gets it wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #22368485 -

I tried out for jeopardy once. Went to a hotel and played fake jeopardy with about 50 other people.

A friend of mine was on a few years ago and won three nights.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were a Jeopardy contestant, would you make some money? [Re: Patlal]
    #22368594 -

I tend to do poorly in pop culture/old culture references, but well in science/geopolitical biz so it depends on topics


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* We should have a beard growing contest. LySergic D 459 16 04/13/12 11:34 AM
by Alabama Slim
* stupid jeopardy drSE 598 11 05/08/06 11:51 AM
by EarthDroid
* State Taxes on Marijuana -- Double Jeopardy jewunit 959 8 12/22/07 03:57 PM
by jewunit
* Jeopardy
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 1,940 22 11/12/07 01:03 PM
by mushbaby
* Anyone else going to try out for Jeopardy!?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,992 62 03/28/06 11:13 PM
by PinballWizard
* Jeopardy 3 way tie on Friday Irishdrunk 1,012 16 03/20/07 04:10 PM
by Atheist
* Who watches Jeopardy? Sell Your Soul 536 5 01/20/14 04:04 PM
by Midnight_Toker
* Jeopardy! OneMoreRobot3021 998 11 01/12/06 06:58 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
493 topic views. 11 members, 37 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.