Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Need tips on the 2nd flush. Ughh, beady little pin
    #574550 -

Im tryin to get my 2nd flush up and goin but with no luck. I picked the first one by ripping the out by the root and patching that. I misted them good and placed the casing in a 70-75degree enviroment to start a second flush. All I see are a bunch of sick lookin pins. No brown heads, all beady dark blue heads....aborts to be picked? Well anyways, any tips on bringing on the 2nd flush are welcome.


--------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need tips on the 2nd flush. Ughh, beady little pin [Re: Northernsoul]
    #574795 -

Hmmm, is your casing overlayed?? I'f not, then it might be your humidity. From my expereince, too high of humidity with casing can coase all of them to abort(trust me, i know). I bet it's probably overlay. My recomendation would be to pick all the shit completely dry, add some more casing substrate overtop and make sure to initiate pinning as soon as you see mycelium with a short trip to the fridge(5 or so hours), and some more oxygen.(extra fanning). Don't do anything yet though because i am not worthy enough for you to listen to, but thats what i would do. Give some more info, and i may be able to help you, but right now theres not enough info. I'll check back in a while to see if you posted anything:) good luck.


--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* preparation for 2nd flush shirley knott 9,461 13 12/09/02 02:19 PM
by shirley knott
* 2nd Flush Probs NugDumper 2,772 2 08/08/01 09:40 PM
by MattyB
* just harvested 2nd flush blkrain 2,356 4 02/05/03 12:05 PM
by SixCee
* 2nd flush cakes look different? wigbinner 3,653 3 07/18/01 12:22 PM
by J_Twista
* How Do I Case for 2nd Flush?? resin 4,350 6 10/22/13 01:08 AM
by Pestile
* 2nd Flush w/ casing? TheReverend 1,520 2 10/16/01 05:24 PM
by puscle
* How do I get good 2nd flushes? Northernsoul 6,817 2 12/17/02 01:19 PM
by Northernsoul
* When should I expect 2nd flush?? PuNK420 2,448 1 02/19/02 07:13 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,404 topic views. 7 members, 108 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 14 queries.