Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Question about strains
    #569430 - 03/04/02 09:07 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

this summer i plan on going to my field and picking a few for prints-
i know from experience that they are very good :smile:
does anyone have any idea what strain they would be?
i plan on making a few prints and i want to try and cultivate some along with the other strains i have now
i am lost somewhere in central alabama(southern united states)
anyone have any idea on what strain they might be?
peace and may the force guide you always
-Lee
PRINTS FOR A BUCK!

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Question about strains [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #569451 - 03/04/02 09:27 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Yeah.
It?s gona be the Central-Alabama-GaNjAShRooM strain.
And I?m serious on this.

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Question about strains [Re: Anno]
    #569457 - 03/04/02 09:35 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

yea?i got this field thats great-u can cut them and they start bluing almost immediately-3 caps fresh and your waxed to the max-i have never eaten over 5 caps fresh of these shrooms-alabama has some great shrooms

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Question about strains [Re: Anno]
    #569458 - 03/04/02 09:35 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Hehe, Anno has foresight.

Offlineuniboner
Loc: TO
    #569463 - 03/04/02 09:41 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

You didn't really describe these mushrooms in any usefull way. It can be quite hard to figure out what strain a mushroom is with pictures, let alone you current description of them being "very good".

I suggest you take some detailed photographs, then post on the mushroom hunting forum as many seasoned hunters frequent that area.

If they turn out to be cubensis, you should not have too much trouble cultivating them, but given they are wild prints, you will most likely have to do some agar work to weed out unwanted guests.

peace,
uniboner

--------------------
sleep is for the weak.

Anonymous

#569466 - 03/04/02 09:44 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

The Alabama strain sounds interesting!

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Question about strains [Re: uniboner]
    #569491 - 03/04/02 10:08 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

ok-dude-
u didnt have to be such a smart ass little punk about it-
they are cubensis i do know that-
they have no nipple
they start a light caramel color in center of cap and fade, to a off white creamish color around the edges of the cap
they sometimes get 5 inches in diameter
and blu very very fast-so fast that while u are picking them if you are not careful you will stain your hands and clothes,and its very hard to get off-
i have picked pounds and pounds from this field-
most i counted in one *cluster* is around 150 all about 1 to 2 inches in height and about 2 inches in diameter
they are very potent,very giggly,and have some awesome strobe visuals-
total loss of time and reality
i talked with god for 3 hours on these shrooms,and the whole time i was talking to a ceramic dog that was on my friends living room floor-that was off of 5 caps about 3 inches in diameter fresh-i awoke from my trance and all my friends were laffin at me and i thought it was funny too :smile:
i am a seasonal hunter-i will take pictures, just for you uniboner-and i will maybe send you a print-the only reason i havnt is because ITS MARCH 4th and its still VERY COLD.
peace dude-
Lee 

--------------------

Offlinehomage_etd
    #569519 - 03/04/02 10:41 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Hmm.. Talking to god and a ceramic dog, eh? To tell you the truth, thats you being insane, not tripping. I dont want to come off the hilt as a dick, but you sound to me as if youre about 14 and havent a clue what youre talking about. Could you explain this to me?? "..blu very very fast-so fast that while u are picking them if you are not careful you will stain your hands and clothes,and its very hard to get off.." Obviously you read somewhere that mushrooms stain blue. And they do just that. "THEY" stain blue, they dont stain other things blue. Unless you could explain this all as a missprint or a joke, id ask you to take your tall tales elsewhere.
Ah, almost forgot. There seems to be this myth that some people believe about only the caps being psychoactive. These people are usually pot heads that have tripped once and are looking to impress people with their "knowledge". You mentioned eating only caps. If you are telling the truth and obviously discarding the stems.. well thats a waste that is intolerable..

--------------------
*shrugs*

Edited by homage_etd (03/04/02 10:45 AM)

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Question about strains [Re: homage_etd]
    #569542 - 03/04/02 11:18 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

they will stain your hands-and they will stain your clothes if you touch them with that blu shit on your hands-*shrugs*
and im not 14 at all actually im married with kids-

and yes i did have a conversation with a porcelian statue of dog-but i was projecting the conversation towards god-guess you would have to have been in my trip :smile:
but u wasnt -so who the fuk are you to tell me anything about what i have did or where i have been-
and i eat the whole shroom-fresh out of cow shit if i want to-i eat stems and all i say *caps* i mean whole shrooms

yeah i just started cultivating shrooms and i have about 70 cakes all together right now-about 5 different strains-but that dont give u the right to be a total dick head about the whole situation-
are you god-
maybe thats your problem you have no god-
maybe thats all the assholes problems-
they have no god-
angry is a very ugly thing and why waste your energy on being a dick?
peace
Lee

--------------------

Edited by GaNjAShRooM (03/04/02 11:23 AM)

Offlinegirlskater
***meow***

Loc: Here
    #569563 - 03/04/02 11:36 AM (22 years, 29 days ago)

i've never heard of mushrooms to stain anything.
the bluing is like a bruise... when you touch a bruise... you don't get blue hands.
and no offence but from what you say... this "field" sounds a little too good to be true... a cluster of 150?? now they sound like those thin japanese mushrooms you see at the store that comes in bunches.
as for your trip... i don't doubt that. i had a trip where i was talking to 2 of those lego dragons. let's not get into it.
the better idea would be when it's warmer, take a picture. i mean if you can't get a hold of one of those mushrooms now, then spore printing is not really a worry for you.
come back when your field blooms.

Offlinehomage_etd
    #569598 - 03/04/02 12:31 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Alright, i can understand the "cap" thing, i guess. Though, your persistance to tell people that bruises will stain things is asinine. You could also very well have talked to a dog, or god for that matter, though it is impossible to physically hear a voice that does not exist (im not saying god doesnt exist). You said conversation, i say impossible. I attempted to talk to a tree before, though it failed to respond. I was in no way "picking on you" for being a newbie either. I hope more and more people get into cultivation. Though i have a low tolerance for lies in this forum and i needed something to debate ^.^ I am sorry that i came across as a dick to you and no i am not religious, neither am i an asshole. Im not discrediting your religion, everyperson to there own. I also dont "waste energy on being a dick" i use my energy to be correct as much as possible. I believe you should use your energy to work on your vocabulary. (Im not being a dick, its just the truth)

--------------------
*shrugs*

Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

Re: Question about strains [Re: homage_etd]
    #569671 - 03/04/02 01:59 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Easy gentlemen, lets stay positive:)bluhoney 

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #569722 - 03/04/02 03:02 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Ganja, you shpuld write a book. "How to steal from Walmart amd make friends at the Shroomery."

Of course I don't think anyone will buy it, any more than they seem to be buying this post of yours.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleNighted
Ghost

Loc: Funkytown
Re: Question about strains [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #569727 - 03/04/02 03:09 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

Maybe he was picking blueberries infected with ergot fungus. It would explain a few things. :wink: 

--------------------

Freedom defined is freedom denied.

Nighted is better than Google. Please take time to rate 5/5. Thanks!

OfflineNutzLunch
Stranger
Loc: Southern USA
    #569753 - 03/04/02 03:58 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

I believe His 150 caps of mushrooms. i live in central florida and i have a field close to my house that prodouces outrageous numbers of shrooms. my friends and i have been know to pick 250 caps and then return the next day and pick another fresh 150 caps or so. Of course this is during prime mushroom season where it rains basically all damn day and then the next day it is hot as hell with killer humidity. just thought id put my 2 cwnta in and give Ganja some credit. One time i ate 25 fresh mushrooms and Me and my cousin was talking to like 5 trees ina cluster and we named them Benny , Big Momma , Bo Bo, Charles, and Jerome. and was jsut a really crazy night dont ask.

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Re: Question about strains [Re: NutzLunch]
    #569942 - 03/04/02 08:43 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

u may not phiscally hear voices,but mentally yes-
and ever put fresh shrooms in a bag-
see what happens-
they will get all gooey of blu shit that will stain your shit
fuk all u faggots u dont know me

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #569953 - 03/04/02 08:59 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

It would seem we know enough.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Question about strains [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #569986 - 03/04/02 09:32 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

you seem like a cool guy ganja, but no shrooms is staining anything just give it up... ill have to hold it against you... unless you got some shrooms with food coloring the blue isnt gettting on you.....

Anonymous

#570012 - 03/04/02 10:00 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

you should've asked God what kind they were, I'm sure he'd know!

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #570029 - 03/04/02 10:24 PM (22 years, 29 days ago)

if you in alabama and you know they are cubies then they would have to be gulf coast.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates