Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bush-Blair News confrence
    #5674031 -

Wow...this has to be the worst confrence bush as made, ever.


Just wow...Ive never heard a president end a statment on a uumm...

"I'm stretch...We call him stretch...

"Mr president, why did"

"Hehe, profes...prefes... how does"

"Why did you as a"

"Seceretary of the state stretch, hehe, hows that sound"

Edited by SourceLimit (05/25/06 06:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5674040 -

I'll download it, I have no TV.  :frown:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5674050 -

Its worth it:)

Watch how Blair re-explains everything that bush says.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5674053 -

yap I am watching it too :thumbup:


I love Blair I wish he could run for a position here.



Oooh you can make fun of bush. like that is hard to do, well klinton was easier and funner to make fun of.


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5674073 -

Every time Blair pauses, you can see him running through the pros and cons of the words he will be choosing. He really is one of the most fluent political speakers out there in my opinion.

Edited by SourceLimit (05/25/06 06:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: SourceLimit]
    #5674117 -

Bush: Priminister can I buy you a beer.

Blair: Sure....



--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5674132 -

you love blair? what the fuck..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: faslimy]
    #5674202 -

They both need to be thrown in jail.


--------------------
Who Jah bless no man curse an who Jah curse no man bless

R.I.P OVERGROW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: faslimy]
    #5674225 -

faslimy said:
you love blair? what the fuck..




Love no, I miss spoke or hum wrote.


I do respect him very much, and bush.


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bush-Blair News confrence [Re: faslimy]
    #5674244 -

I don't respect Blair anymore but he is a good public speaker, at least compared to Bush  :grin:


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hiding Your Light Under A Bush(ell)?
( 1 2 all )
SummerBreeze 2,926 28 11/27/03 10:31 AM
by SummerBreeze
* babes against bush Infrared 1,255 5 12/05/03 12:23 AM
by mntlfngrs
* I saw Big Brother watching me at Ultra (Winter Music Confrence) Frappy 1,724 18 03/31/06 05:47 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* bush against constitutional rights for gays, vows to amend
( 1 2 all )
Mitchnast 3,910 28 11/21/03 03:40 PM
by Mitchnast
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,173 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* I met Bush and Blair Erythroxylon 701 7 11/08/04 06:29 AM
by Hambo
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* New Years Revolutions the_Landotter 795 2 01/09/03 02:27 AM
by Jackal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
530 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.