Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow!
    #5642835 -





First flush, nothing impressive. A few decent sizers, one 2 gram. Starting of the second flush, got a real nice pinset.

 






 




The last of the second flush, being printed and dried now.



Just standard Golden Teacher PF cakes, 9/9 without contam. The cakes are still chillin on the perlite, which is now covered in a layer of black shit(Should I clean that out?) I'm hoping for a third flush, but I may have been an idiot and derailed the cakes. For whatever reason(or whatever substance) I was on I thought it would be a good idea to dunk my cakes in Karo water instead of just regular water. I figured this would give the myc. something to eat at, let them recoup for a bit then they'd flush again. They've just gotten incredibly soft  now. You can almost slide your finger straight into the cake.

I've been kind of a bastard to them and watered them with a straight humidifier. The humidifer + perlite got me a bunch of waterlogged shrooms. They're toothpick thin dry, but a handful of them still put me in a proper state.

THANK YOU SHROOMERY! :mushroom2: Greatest hobby ever! When I get back from my journey in the mountains this summer expect to see many more grow logs.
:sun:
Side note:
Stumbled on these guys this morning, not sure what kind of shroom they are. If anyone knows throw me a line. Everything in me is saying eat the whole lot of them.(Wrong forum I know.)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j76/booksonpoo/unknownmush.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j76/booksonpoo/unknownmush1.jpg


--------------------
Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steaks and leather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: Cham]
    #5642884 -

Very impressive thats a killer grow for your first time. Nice job man 

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: Cham]
    #5642891 -

Hey man thats some nice work some good mushrooms some nice flushes some perlite a tupperware container it just dosen't get any better


Be Safe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: Dr_Mcgillicuddy]
    #5642927 -

dunk n rool dunk n rollllllllllll. or just case hah/


--------------------
im sorry about your mother. She was a terrible attrative woman.

Get back to nature; hunting burgers and gathering fries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: skeletor]
    #5642938 -

skeletor said:
dunk n rool dunk n rollllllllllll. or just case hah/



yeah, what he said.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: monstermitch]
    #5643186 -

however those are pretty get stoked... sorry i forgot the mention that


--------------------
im sorry about your mother. She was a terrible attrative woman.

Get back to nature; hunting burgers and gathering fries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: skeletor]
    #5643584 -

Awesome! Looks much better than my first grow, which was a pretty shade of forest green.

Your pinsets will be better if you get the cakes off the perlite. You don't want them colonizing the perlite or drawing moisture from it. To get the best pinset, moisture must be evaporating from your substrate. If it has a constant supply of water, your pinsets will suffer. Dunking is great between flushes, then allow the cake to dry out a bit as it pins.


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: Cham]
    #5643599 -

Congrats Bro! + 5

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: FooMan]
    #5643693 -

sexy pics man, Good job!!!!!





:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :blowjob:



peace


--------------------
Remember, the best drug, is a natural drug.....

Peace, Fratirnityishly, Smoke Da Stuff, Special Chocolate



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: dudefromaz]
    #5644115 -

Thanks for the support. Shroomery people win at life. :sun:

This grow was mostly for me to get the feel of things, and get a spore bank so I can tinker around more. I've got liquid cultures and spawned containers all over the apartment now, it's quite entertaining. Will definately be taking more care next time, but am still impressed with how everything turned out. I even influenced several of my friends to grow with my spores. Feels like I'm spreading the good word of God or some such nonsense. Peace y'all.


--------------------
Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steaks and leather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Success! Finally have pictures of my first grow! [Re: Cham]
    #5649802 -

Thanks Roger, great tip. I pulled the cakes off the perlite as soon as I read that. They fluffed way the fuck up and I can already see the third flush coming up. Rockin out with my cock out, I didn't think I would get so many damn shrooms from PF!


--------------------
Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steaks and leather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: finally gonna grow my own but need help on what to purchase Anonymous 3,339 18 01/04/00 06:29 PM
by Anonymous
* THERE IS A GOD!!! Newbie success, finally! (Pics)
( 1 2 all )
paranoid2 5,424 38 09/20/02 01:53 AM
by TM
* Myco Grow Bags with Puerto Rican Spores neversummersux 2,474 1 01/30/02 05:25 PM
by SouthernGent
* My best shot at growing-first time, first try!
( 1 2 all )
LSAuser 9,189 30 06/25/06 04:20 PM
by Dreeker
* Massive success with casing dunking! delysid_1 2,078 2 04/29/02 04:11 PM
by PsiloSurfer
* Bulk Growing AlphaWave 4,984 3 10/22/01 05:02 PM
by phrozendata
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8717 8718 )
saralove 5,224,674 174,348 10/02/26 07:38 AM
by MojaveMyc
* Final Report - Myco Equadoreans - Trip Report tappuck 2,461 10 04/09/02 01:00 PM
by SouthernGent

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,027 topic views. 12 members, 51 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.