Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
waking up early every day (except weekends)
    #5644825 -

so yeah 9 am is early for me :smirk:

I now set the alarm clock on 8:45 everyday, unless I went out or have weekend. And although it's tempting to sleep in late all the time, waking up early gives me a more rested feeling and a clearer head. Sleeping too long makes you drowsy :thumbdown:

yay! for my new sleep/wake rhythm :laugh:



coffee anyone? :goodmorning:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: stefan]
    #5644833 -

Isn't amazing when you start waking up early. You get so much more out of the day, it's almost as if you feel ripped off when you wake up late.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #5644845 -

well said! it really is like that :laugh:

and also once you get used to it it isn't hard anymore to get out of bed (you get used to it pretty quickly). To start this habit you should have an alarmclock on the other side of the room for the first few days :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: stefan]
    #5645337 -

i usually get up at 8:20 monday-friday. after a while, it starts to suck :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: Krishna]
    #5645375 -

god damn you guys sleep late

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: stefan]
    #5645380 -

In the last year I formed the habit of waking up around 8am everyday.  At first it wasn't easy but now it's automatic.  Unless I stay up late the night before, I pretty much get up at the same time each day.  I enjoy how refreshed and motivated I feel in the mornings.  Now I get so much more accomplished when my time used to be spent on extra sleep I don't really need. :thumbup: to waking up early.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: Trav]
    #5645390 -

i get up at 6 AM every day. sometimes if i go to bed early, my body will wake me up before 6.

when i was in the air force, i used to wake up at 3:30 every morning.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5645421 -

I usually get up between 9 and 10am when I don't have class or anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: goobler]
    #5645459 -

Quote:
god damn you guys sleep late


... I'll say. I'm up between 4 and 4:30 every day, including days off. I haven't watched the 11:00 news in a long time. :shrug:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: vinsue]
    #5645463 -

me too up early, but I go to bed around 12-2am

with a new baby sleep is like zero

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: goobler]
    #5645517 -

i used to sleep in during days i didnt have school. like sleep to 11 am. now i get up at 6:30 on school mornings and 8 on others. its great, you DO get more out of the day


--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #5645543 -

I get up before 5 a.m. and make sure I am outside in nature when the sun rises. There is so much energy at that time in the morning. I capture so much power and energy from the sun by doing that. Try it sometime. Meditate with the sunrise. You'll be amazed at the energy that flows into you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: loopin20]
    #5645664 -

I've made a habit of going up to bed to read after The Daily Show ends (11:30 EST). While it feels much better to wake up before 9 am, rarely do I ever feel fully refreshed.


--------------------
Life is how you live it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: waking up early every day (except weekends) [Re: stefan]
    #5645782 -

I usually stay up till 4am and wake up at 12pm. I want to change it, but usually when I want to go to bed at 12 I just stay up a little bit later, then a little bit later and then it's usually 4am again  :blush: :grin:


--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sleep Cycles Jenny 1,951 8 11/18/02 09:54 PM
by danlennon3
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 7,279 61 01/21/03 06:38 AM
by KackleDude
* can not sleep *READ*
( 1 2 all )
Mr_Gubjet 4,130 21 04/03/04 10:31 AM
by Ravus
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* Sleep Paralysis
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 4,292 25 01/06/05 06:05 PM
by LthirdSeyeD
* testing new sleeping pill wrestler_az 2,549 14 07/17/04 10:29 PM
by wrestler_az
* How many of hours of sleep do you get a night
( 1 2 all )
Noetical 3,002 36 06/28/05 09:20 PM
by Skunk420
* Old habits Dark_Star 1,671 19 07/05/05 04:58 PM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,208 topic views. 9 members, 6 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.