Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #4346712 -

Around 9 or 10 hours for me. Extra sleep makes me feel more tired during the day, I have to hit the sweet spot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Trav]
    #4346763 -

8-9 hours
sometimes less,rarely more


--------------------
lucidal expansion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Noetical]
    #4346786 -

6-7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Anno]
    #4346881 -

I need ten to feel my best.. ideally going to bed at like 10 ish - 8am for work at 9

I usually get around 8 hours.. depends how much pot i've been smoking..

i agree.. morning is the best part of the day. I wish i didn't live in a tiny poor-man's apartment, or i'd be sittin on the porch watching the sun roll around


--------------------
Peace
John

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Noetical]
    #4347350 -

Right around 5 hours every day (night) of the week. Sometimes a little less. I can function well on 3.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4347363 -

i need at least 9 to be in proper order, 10 to be at my best. i dont know how u can do it summit


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Yarry]
    #4347388 -

Yarry said:
i need at least 9 to be in proper order, 10 to be at my best. i dont know how u can do it summit



I sleep more then 8 and it fucks me up.  I feel like I'm doped up all day and I can't get motivated.  Weird, huh. :shrug:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4347404 -

anything less then 8 and im yawning ALL DAY. i can function on it, just not at my best. i really wish i didnt sleep so much though, i wake up, go to work, come home and have 2 hours to myself, and then back to sleep.

it blows


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4347413 -

3 hours? !

i wish i could do that just today i had about 3 hours of sleep and had to go to school. i got up and started driving well i was complety zoned out and went thru a red light in a huge intersection :eek: decided it wasnt worth it and turned around and straight to my bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: buckwheat]
    #4347417 -

Sleep is grand. Doing things on no sleep are weird and confusing.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: buckwheat]
    #4347420 -

5-6 hours cause of fucking work......I need 8 to function properly.


--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4347433 -

master_shake said:
Sleep is grand. Doing things on no sleep are weird and confusing.



word if i dont get my sleep the shadow people come out pretty quickly :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: buckwheat]
    #4348043 -

I notice when I've been up for a few days everything and anythign is funny, my thought process is that of a 4 year old, and I talk to myself. Fuck that. Sleep is manditory.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4348050 -

i work around 25 hours a week.
usually get 8 hours of sleep a night.


--------------------
Tough titty said the kitty but the milks still good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: mrs_noface]
    #4348053 -

I was working 3rd shift and am now trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4348260 -

prob about eight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of hours of sleep do you get a night [Re: Noetical]
    #4348290 -

I sleep around 6 to 8..sometimes less, sometimes more..I average about 6 hours a night though...I don't like to sleep too long though..I almost feel too tired if i do...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit
* Sleep Cycles Jenny 1,951 8 11/18/02 09:54 PM
by danlennon3
* can not sleep *READ*
( 1 2 all )
Mr_Gubjet 4,130 21 04/03/04 10:31 AM
by Ravus
* What did you do this weekend? YouEnjoyMyself 2,075 14 06/07/04 11:53 PM
by KackleDude
* testing new sleeping pill wrestler_az 2,549 14 07/17/04 10:29 PM
by wrestler_az
* Sleep Schedule and Fat Cats lukeboots 898 4 12/07/04 07:43 PM
by PsycAura
* Sleep talking and sleep walking MOTH 1,934 14 05/19/04 04:56 PM
by Tomatadunothing
* Do I sleep too much? MOTH 1,782 19 09/14/04 03:40 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,002 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 17 queries.