Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

What did you do this weekend?
    #2771638 - 06/07/04 02:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I had a pretty fun and amusing weekend.

Friday: I went to a party and got drunk and went to a gas station to get cigerettes and some stranger sold me alittle weed...so then i got stoned and drank some more.  And there was a big fight between some girls and it was hilarious.  ANd i was all partied out for the night and crashed.

Saturday:  I skated in the afternoon, my friend got that was driving got into a huge verbal fight with another guy in a truck for like 2 miles cause of stupid shit and they were all yelling at each other cussing eachother out and they guy was threatening to kick his ass, it was relaly funny but stupid, my friend was passing him and he wouldn't let us so we were going like 65 in the wrong lane on a 25 mph road, with traffic coming up, it was stupid as hell).  But then i hung out with some people and this girl from out of town stopped by.  We smoked a few bowls, and were just chillin.  We went to her cousins house and hooked up in her cousins bed :thumbup: (but i felt weird being in her cousins bed).  And i was so tired after that, cause the night before i went to bed at like 3:30 or so and woke up really early cause my throat was really dry and sore.  But i fell asleep pretty early that night.

Sunday: Went to a country club with my dad and little brothers and we swam for a little bit, got food.  THen we were just hitting golf balls on the chipping range thing, and then we had dinner and it was very very delicious.

That was most of the stuff in my weekend. :thumbup:  you?

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRunDMT
H?L? GH??
Re: What did you do this weekend? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2771675 - 06/07/04 02:32 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: What did you do this weekend? [Re: RunDMT]
    #2771730 - 06/07/04 02:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

happy birthday!  :birthday:

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Camping! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2771842 - 06/07/04 03:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I went camping at lake texoma with jrod, faaip, plexus, and myself :smile: and a few others :wink:

we took wrong turns twice. Got stuck more than twice. Had to push a car a few times... We finally found the spot... Then we set up camp... Started downing the beers... passin the smoke... then we went swimming... and fished for firewood. It was quite nice.

--------------------
What?

OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Loc: Souf Carolina
    #2771929 - 06/07/04 04:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

friday - woke up at 9:30am. Boredom ensues. Zone out until around 2pm and go to my friends work and hang out with him until 6pm. 6:30, we leave to go see the new Harry potter. It was good, much better than those before it. Get home at around midnight, turn on some music and smoke a little herb. Sleep!

Saturday - Woke up bored, so I smoked a little more herb. There's about 3 hours that im not sure what all I did. Went to watch my friend perform at the coffee shop here. Fun. Afterwords we went to taco bell. Got home at 11:30, smoked some more herb and slept.

Sunday - Smoked when I woke up, went to a nature reserve place, smoked some more herb. Went to the city over later that afternoon to go bike shopping with my friend. Walked around the store with our other friend and my cousin who also happened to be there. Got back to his house and watched Uncle Buck. Got home, chatted, smoked more herb and slept.

My weekends blow ass.

Offlinecherokee
tennis shoes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nationwide Flag
    #2771942 - 06/07/04 04:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

slept, drank, fucked, smoked

the 4 necesities

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#2772010 - 06/07/04 04:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Saturday: Went to a party and saw a drunk man get run over by a drunk driver.

Sunday: Gave up alcohol.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2772124 - 06/07/04 05:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

friday: came home from work, attempted to change my brakepads. Allen key broke off, its stuck in there, I'm fucked. Gotta figure something out or pay someone probably a lot. Sooo after that, go pick up a friend, raise up some cash, and we went on a run, for him. I wasnt investing cause I'm saving for Roo. It was a long ride, 2 hours each way, but we had fun like always  :tongue:So then we get back into town, and its pretty late, no ones around to pop these things off to, and we dont want to go into clubs, so we just chilled at my house and smoked. Then we went over to a friend's house, we stopped by a little after midnite and should've called first  :rolleyes:but its all good I guess, we rolled up a hugeass blunt and watched american pie 3. First time seeing it, it was funny, but not as funny as the first two. I got a semi during one part of the movie. So then after that, I take my friend home, who's like a half hour each way, he gives me my freebies for making the run, and I go home.

Saturday: Slept till at least noon, not sure. Then did some spring cleaning.. Took some van loads of old furn. to the dump. Mowed the lawn. Got rid of my freebies for some Roo money. My friend (same one) eventually called. Him and his girlfriend came over. Ya know, weird thing, I dont even remember what we did for the next couple of hours. I know we went into town for ice cream, I think we just sat over here and watched tv and hit the bong until later.. Around 10 or 11 me and best friend's girlfriend decide to take some acid. She has very little experience, maybe a handful of acid trips. Always a single hit. My best friend doesnt do acid because, well its a long story. So he was cool with it, and I've been itching to eat these doses up before I stock up for summer this weekend, so she ate one, I ate 3. It was fun for a while. We hung out with all my blacklights and shit on, danced to some deep house. My best friend was just getting a kick out of us tripping face being all wacky  :laugh:We eventually realized it was saturday, and SNL is on! So we watched the last hour of that, and laughed our asses off  :grin:blah blah blah, there's a lot more to the trip. I put on the animatrix, and I scared her away cause she started telling my friend (her BF) that they should get home to the baby. The next day my friend told me she couldnt watch the animatrix cause it was to dark and evil for a newbie tripper. Understandable, the first time I saw it I was on shrooms and got pretty damn scared..  :eek:I sat by myself tripping still thinking about a lot of different stuff for a while. Then at like 4am or so my dad came downstairs cause he heard me moving around and he couldnt sleep, so we smoked some bonghits and I told him about my trip and we did some planning on our Roo trip. He left pretty soon, and I sat there just thinking again until dawn. Then I went into my backyard and watched the sunrise over the lake.. beautiful. Then I went to sleep on my couch, didnt make it to the bed  :smirk:

Sunday: Drama drama drama. Eventually though, started hanging with my best friend again... Took him over to this house to make some quick money, which he did. I met this cute couple there, I've seen them around for a while, especially the guy (house parties, friend of friends). They were mad cool, now that we knew each other's names. I didnt have any smoke on me to throw in on a session, but they invited me out back to smoke a nice blunt with them anyways. It was cool, and I hope to hang out with them again, definately gonna smoke them back next time I have a big stash. After we chilled there for about 3 hours, I was getting hungry, and remembered my dad's girlfriend said she's making veggie lasagne for dinner. So I was like, yo man, we're going to my house to eat. Lets go. So we went to my house, and me and my friend sat down for a nice dinner, at the table (rare in this house) with my dad, his woman, and my lil sis. It was fun. Then, you guessed it, we got stoned.  :tongue2:I burned him some CDs, we watched tv and talked about, stuff. Ya know, stuff going on in our lives, and gossip about our inner circle of friends and family  :tongue:And then it got late, and I had to be in work 730 this morning, so I drove him home.

The End. :sun:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What did you do this weekend? [Re: iloveraving]
    #2772214 - 06/07/04 05:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Sat: Work

Sunday: work

InvisibleRunDMT
H?L? GH??
    #2772249 - 06/07/04 05:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks man!

OfflinePuZuZu
Board Bum
 User Gallery

Loc: Idaho (USA)
    #2772600 - 06/07/04 07:47 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

sat: walmartjob. cat was missing. bought shit.
sun: walmartjob. found cat. bought shit.

--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: What did you do this weekend? [Re: PuZuZu]
    #2772648 - 06/07/04 08:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Tripped on Saturday night!  :smile:

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: What did you do this weekend? [Re: MOTH]
    #2772761 - 06/07/04 08:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i wish i would have tripped...but i getting stoned was good enough...i was so tired saturday evening anyways.

lots of beer+lots of weed+plus very little sleep= tired the next day, especially after skateboarding for a while.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2772823 - 06/07/04 09:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Fri: Went to a hang out place, smoked a lot of bud, watched a kid get his karma back. He was much bigger than an acquaintance and I, and was mainly punching my acquaintance but punched me a couple times. It was a bit annoying as he was trashed off his ass, but then a few very good fighting acquaintances of mine showed and fucked his shit up. They gave him a wedgie so bad it ripped the cloth right off his boxers giving him a burn for days, and after this he was half passed out. Then they started kicking his legs and punching him in the face. They beat on him for a good solid hour and then stole his cellphone. Funny as hell the things that go on around here.

Sat: Friend got a quarter of pretty good middies for a good deal, so we rolled a blunt and went throughout town, just walking around smoking a shitload. It was at night so nobody was out, when we saw people we'd just hide it behind our hands. Good times.

Sun: ? (Don't remember?)

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #2773575 - 06/08/04 01:53 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Friday I dj'd at high school graduation (yes, I'm out of that uneducating school for good) with a few friends of mine who played rock music, then later that day went to a nearby park/swimming area. Despite the freezing water we had fun because my good buddy & his girlfriend came into town for a couple days. After the swimming/hiking we went to a drummer friend's & since I had my gear in my car I set it up at his place & we jammed, a bass player joined us. His friends were strangely stoopid and utterly annoying to my buddy so we took our beer back to my house.
Saturday I went to my boring as hell graduation ceremony & partied afterwards.
Sunday .....
Monday I dj'd at a lame parent's night- i don't know how many people understood.

Myyearh I'm out! I'll be gone before I know it.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Community >> The Pub