Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bloody Whiskey night
    #5639662 -

About a year or less or so ago I had this bad-ass Dewar's flex-fit hat that I loved. Wore it all the time. I would go everywhere with that darn hat. But one night I guess I became to good of friends with a handle Old Crow. Last thing I remember of the night is standing in front of some random house with about 1/8 of the handle left. After that is complete darkness. When I woke up the next morning in this strange house, on this strange couch there was the expected massive headache. But this hasn't any old headache, this fucker POUNDED. When I reached up and took off my hat to appease my head with a gentle rub I felt what seemed to be dried mud caked in my hair. Upon further inspection I realized that it was not mud at all but dried blood. Everywhere. My hair, my shirt, this poor saps couch, and my favorite hat. So after I used the washroom to clean what I could out of my hair it was time for some investigative work. Well apparently I got mixed up in some sort of shot contest with another party patron, winner unknown. Shortly after the contest my buddy said that he saw me pass out standing up and head plant into one of those radiator style heaters. SO he picked me up and put me on the couch and after making sure I was alright did what every good friend would do, got drunk and got laid. God bless him. I guess the point of this story is that I have been looking for one of these hats ever since I drowned my last one in blood. It was tan, flex fit and had a small dewars logo on the front. Anyone know where I can find one of these hats? I got mine from a liquor distributor from a bar that I used to work at. I have tried ebay and the dewars sites, but to no avail. Please help shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Car Just Broke Down: The 'Guess the Cause' Contest
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 9,384 84 01/14/10 04:31 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Bloody Mary mix.
( 1 2 all )
ThirdEyeOpening 2,301 33 11/21/11 06:00 PM
by amberella1989
* All Grateful Dead Fans click here! (Contest)
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,900 34 01/11/06 09:27 PM
by Animals
* i'm participating in a 3-person, restaurant sponsored drinking contest tonight.
( 1 2 3 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 4,320 48 02/28/11 08:15 PM
by akira_akuma
* Anyone else get bad bloody noses?
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 1,257 21 01/14/10 01:13 AM
by stedenko
* Bloody Mary's Met 1,553 19 12/18/09 09:27 PM
by Mchaggis
* Cool youtube contests to win free pipes, hookahs, etc. thizzness 2,926 17 05/26/09 06:20 PM
by thizzness
* bloody stool
( 1 2 all )
hailtothethief 1,663 39 09/09/07 12:45 AM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
221 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.