Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping!
    #5616786 -

Last night I had a dream, and I remember I ate some shroomz in it....the weird thing is, my dream felt a lot like a mushroom trip. Free mushroom trip! lol.. this is not the only time its happened either, I can remember smoking pot in a couple dreams, even smoking crack in a dream, which I have never done in real life. But i felt very fucked up that dream. Anyway, this ever happen to anyone here? BTW these dreams have occured when i went to bed sober.....maybe a little burnt out.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5616830 -

thats happened to me b4 its very weird in my dreams i took E in another dream i took some datura and smoked weed. the weird thing is that i could feel the "highs" from the drugs and it was interesting. it would usually happen to me right when i fall asleep


--------------------

Confucius Says ...
Man who put cock in Peanut Butter jar is Fucking Nuts.
Man with tool in woman mouth May not necessarily be dentist.
Schoolboy who play with schoolgirl during wrong period, get caught red-handed.
He who fish in other's hole often catch crabs.
Man who go to sleep with itchy butt, wake with smelly fingers...
Man young when he snatches kisses, old when he kisses snatches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: beavis190]
    #5616942 -

I do it all the time. I smoke bud alot in my dreams, but thats mostly when Im dry. Ive ben having dreams where I harvest em, and eat them.I get a drunk feeling and some tracers, but im pretty sure thats because ive never done shroomies, and ive got some colonizing.


--------------------
one branch of man turns away what has made us who we are, the other,excepts it for how its made man. which path do you choose?
-------------------------------------
Man takes advantage of who he is,nature is his home, where he evolved from. So why does he turn it down, defy, and mutalate his birth ground? why does he spread disease, murder his native animals,rape and torture his land, and still feel descent of who he is? live a life that is not true? excepts an artificial home?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: inoculatedGreif]
    #5617166 -

Last night I ate some acid that I found in my parent's medicine cabinet, along with xanax. Why I was snooping around in my parent's medicine cabinet, I don't know. But, I sure was happy to find what I found. I had a huge grin on my face. It felt very real. My heart was pounding hard in my dream, which woke me up, and was still pounding away.

Hopefully this is a sign that I'll be coming across some in the near future.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: hoboblues]
    #5617220 -

I ate shrooms in my dream last night too! I was actually going to start a thread about it, but there ya go.
I have also been trying to train my self to lucid dream; that is a pretty fascinating concept. can anyone here do it consistently? are there any drugs or herbs that work well for that?


--------------------
...I got nothin..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: bongoboy2000]
    #5617228 -

Your brain is a very powerrfull tool that can do amazing things. I've had a few dreams which were very much like LSD trips. I've also had a dream where the entire dream looked like closed eye mushroom visuals - just the patterns/shapes/etc -- was very pretty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: hoboblues]
    #5617247 -

I've dreamt that i've eaten mushrooms before and i'd be tripping off them in the dream which was pretty interesting (i didn't think many other people had dreamt this aswell). I also dreamt i took acid once which i have never taken in real life and in the dream i had a bad trip and it must have been the scariest nightmare i've ever had. I remember also having auditory hallucinations in this dream and i was suddenly awoken by a loud bang at which point i was very relieved to have been woken up from this nightmare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: MindFood]
    #5617277 -

When I quit smoking weed cold turkey, I had dreams at least twice a week of smoking the most beautiful buds I ever seen. Ive had crack dreams (in real life never even seen the shit), and had a couple shroom trip dreams. Last night I had a dream that I grew some smoke for the first time. The buds looked delicious, but didnt have any smell to them, so I gave them to my dad.

I told him that since it was my first attempt, that they prolly wouldnt pack a buzz, and he said "Its ok, I can get MYSELF high!", which made no sense,lol. My dad DOES smoke in real life, and occasionally eats some of my shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: FungusMan]
    #5617403 -

yeah I have these dreams all the time. Usually I'll be smoking buds but I do have the occasional dream where I take mushrooms and start tripping out. I had a dream where I took mushrooms in the dark and I was telling the mushrooms to do their best work (probably influenced by terrence mckenna). Sometimes I'll get drunk in a dream and lose complete control of my body and get very dizzy and I wake up with sleep paralysis.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #5617410 -

Yeah that happens to me too. I think it only works because you've previously experienced it and your brain remembers the experience. I've had dreams where I've taken drugs before I even started doing drugs and they came out way different lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: Newbie]
    #5617568 -

I had a dream the doctors told me I was going to die of a terminal disease within a few hours, so I shot up a huge dose of heroin, then they told me they made a mistake and I wasn't sick after all. I felt really cold and like I was actually going to die. It was pretty horrible. I've never done heroin in real life though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: FungusMan]
    #5617601 -

FungusMan said:
I told him that since it was my first attempt, that they prolly wouldnt pack a buzz, and he said "Its ok, I can get MYSELF high!", which made no sense,lol. My dad DOES smoke in real life, and occasionally eats some of my shrooms.



That responce cracks me up!

Ive smoked DMT a few times in my dreams and had the full blown effects, ive also had dreams of meditating and reaching a level of conciousness that felt exactly like a dmt rush with a different placement than dmt has. Cool stuff!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: Springs]
    #5617781 -

Tripping in dreams is always different to real life. I've had space cakes and mushrooms in dreams and they always make things incredibly strange; lots of visuals, coloured lights, well-defined patterns, complete colour shifts, effects like reality-mirroring, real-time room layout rearranging (one minute my bedroom door leads to the bathroom, the next, it leads to the lounge), seeing hallucinations of myself (I was able to reach out and hold my own hand :p).

I'm way more likely to experience a bad trip in a dream than I am in reality. Some of my tripping dreams have turned very scary.

I've had LSD once in a dream before, which made the room go all red and wavy. I've never had LSD in real life before.

Edited by TurricaN (05/11/06 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: TurricaN]
    #5618212 -

lately ive been having all kindz of dreamz including drugz... yesterday i was realll fukked up dunno what drug it was but verry interesting.and the day b4 in my dream i ate some food while i was in jail and they drugged me right b 4 i went to court... i threw up and passed out in the court room... but the most memerable dream ive ever had was when Timmothy Leary gave me a hit of acid...i never tooken acid b 4 but i was trippping pretty hard in my dream.

in the past i rarely ever had dreams but ive been getting some verry vivid dreamz every night now.
I wonder why?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: PsychdlcMes3]
    #5618251 -

had a dream last night in which I took shrooms... can't really remember what happened though...

Edited by StickyWater (05/11/06 05:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: TurricaN]
    #5618259 -

ahh, so weird. last night i had a dream where i ate mushrooms too! I was with some friends or family and we were looking for something, on some excavation, idk. But anyways we came across this big cave on an island. Probably 20-30 feet high and 15 feet wide. The cave was glowing with yellow light and all over the walls were Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms growing directly out of the rock. Anyways, in my dream i was telling myself exactly where this cave was to remember it because we could not stay for very long. So i grabbed a giant mushroom off the wall and we headed out to continue on our adventure. In my dream, i subconsciously ate the mushroom and when i realized i ate it, i noticed a perception change and some other cool effects. It was a fairly short lived trip. Now, in reality i live on a lake and we do have islands that are accessible. So i woke up and wanted to go out to 'Garage Island' where the cave was to pick all the mushrooms. Heh, once i fully came to reality, i realized there was no 'Garage Island' where all these hundreds of pounds of mushrooms were. Pretty big disappointment, but hey, it was defiantly an amazingly fun dream.

And what a coincidence that i find a post on shroomery about tripping in dreams when it happened last night.  :gangsta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: BiNz]
    #5618571 -

I've had many dreams where I am 'searching' for mysterious 'magic' plants to harvest and use... very often they are giant mushrooms or giant flowers... I have taken dream mushrooms twice I believe, both times I thought I was tripping but snapped out of it (realized it was a dream I think) before I woke up.



Another dream I had involved me smoking crack... but it was in a VERY high pressure social situation, and I really didn't want to do it. (it happened with cocaine once too, years ago... the crack incident was recent)

When I smoked the dream crack, it had an overwhelming intensity, (closest to the 'nicotine high' us occasional smokers get, but more powerful) it also had a bizarre mindspace... something like a 'darker' version of salvia... and it made me keep losing contact with reality... like I'd flash in and out of knowing who I was/where I was...

It was very very lucid and intense... if I were a pussy I would have been terrified I imagine. Later in the dream I had to run from los of cops as it turns out I had been 'set up' with some of the crack.

Even LATER in the dream I was on board a huge container ship, I picked up an AK-47 and just started murdering people, close range, I killed 11 people in vivid detail. Very creepy.


--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5618599 -

I love those dreams lol... The other day I had a dream that I ate a few shrooms and I said "this isn't going to do shit" then a couple minutes later I said "nevermind" then I tripped for awhile and woke up.

I also get them when I haven't smoked pot for a few days... it's actually a withdrawal symptom if no one has said that yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: time2]
    #5618834 -

a few nights ago i had a dream where i ate mushrooms snorted some K and drank a bottle of absinthe. needless to say i felt messed up. i was wondering around with my buddy who was on the same things and i recall having mad halcuinations in my dream. sadly generaly all these dreams make me do is want to take some lol.. anyways it happens to us all sometimes i think.


--------------------
All statments, Imagery, and Ideas contained therin any postings are meerly retold sotrys of fictional acts created by a figmant of the universe imagination.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taking drugs in dreams, and tripping! [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5618837 -

I had a dream where I did some acid that came in a magic box


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Getting Paid to Take Drugs Just a Punk 2,562 14 01/31/02 10:20 AM
by LeGrouper
* i trip to much!!! bluelou 2,227 12 08/08/02 06:50 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Re: anyone have any advice for trip guide Anonymous 3,475 12 01/14/00 09:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Exactly how dangerous is mushroom tripping? The_Gnome_King 9,354 18 05/22/01 02:50 AM
by The_Gnome_King
* Re: silent tripping
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,624 21 05/05/00 11:21 AM
by baffa
* Re: How much acid did you take your first time?
( 1 2 all )
HB 5,242 35 08/20/06 01:35 AM
by mushiemountain
* dissapearance of "good" and "bad" during a trip? trendalM 2,391 17 05/22/06 05:31 PM
by hEAtOniKgun
* Re: take shrooms during day or night? HB 57,775 8 05/31/01 09:37 AM
by shroomies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
5,829 topic views. 0 members, 18 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.