Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: em_bre_O]
    #5586946 -

damn girl, the pic of your greenhouse gave me a semi, then the pic of you finished the job :smile:.......uummmmmmmm hooters......please do a tek on your set-up

                      basking in your gentle glow
                      tristin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: em_bre_O]
    #5587005 -

em_bre_O said:
Girl, quit playin' 'round. Get some ics and the thread kickin'. I wanna take a look at the plumbing u got set up form the cool mist into the greenhouse. Do u use plumbers tape to seal the PVC? Details and thread woman!





There's some . :grin:

No tape , no glue . Just twist it together . Since there really isn't any pressure , you don't have to permanently attach it.
Makes it real easy to put up and take down. :thumbup:

I've since replaced the plastic tubing with another piece of PVC :thumbup:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: HippieChick]
    #5587198 -

i cant wait for the tek to be ready.... keep up the good work  :yourock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: magic8ball]
    #5588589 -

magic8ball said:
what are your timing cycles for the ultrasonic/coolmist? how often do you give them light? what temperature and humidity are the shrooms at when they are fruiting?



HC, i dont know if you saw my post or not from before but could you please let me know the answers? it would help me out a lot for my own experience :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: magic8ball]
    #5588666 -

They're in there.

I run a single cool mist on 2 1/2 hours , off 1/2 hour . Repeated all day :thumbup:

They get 10-12 hours of light a day . Ceiling fan with 3 60 watt bulbs .

Temp 72 F . Humidity 92-94% all the time.

I'm going to be setting up a 2 tier green house for Pans in the near future . I'll go through it step by step in a post. Just bought 10 of them at a great price at Walgreens pharmacy . $10 a piece  :thumbup: Great for peeps who might not have a lot of room .

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: HippieChick]
    #5588746 -

I LOVE YOU

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: HippieChick]
    #5588791 -

thank you very much for the info. my settings are just like your's and i have been successful so far.

do you not use an ultrasonic tho???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: HippieChick]
    #5589069 -

Thank u u fine ma'ama jamma! I own literally 24 of those exact cool mist! U can pick 'em up all the time at thrift stores. I used to run 4 tubs(12casings) off of one! What is the round things at the plastic in the back of the greenhouse, baby(gotta talk sweet ta the ladies;) )? Do u have pics of other mixtures, other than W.birdseed? Could u show a pic and a despcription where u got your timer pleeeeeeaaase?

thank you sugar wallz

LOVE,
Em_bre_O

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: Leanin]
    #5589146 -

Leanin said:
I LOVE YOU



:rotfl: :lol:

Me 3

:smirk:

-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #5589353 -

"mmmm shrooms..." as homer simpson would say! what a delightful sight!


--------------------
Living the simple life! "Eat, Sleep, Grow, Shroom, and Repeat!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: Nuclear_Shroom]
    #5592719 -

Thought I'd keep ya all updated as the second flushes are coming in.

Better then I hoped for.

Just picked 3 , another 4 should be ready tomorrow



Not quite as prolific of pinsets, but the average per casing is actually a little higher :confused:



total of 3113 wet .

Till tomorrow :grin:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: HippieChick]
    #5592728 -

Damn, hahahah. :smirk: :thumbup:

I just read Bluehelix's Growlog...I'll be trying some viet. pans. myself...It'd be nice to get a flush like THAT^^^^...with pans. :lol: :lol:.

Anyways, looking good!!! Keep it up!

-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #5592754 -

Yup . That's my next endeavor . Some Pans Cyans Aus.

Setting up a 2 tier green house for them :thumbup:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: HippieChick]
    #5594591 -

this is one amazing grow and setup this needs to be archived.... keep up the good work.. :yourock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: HippieChick]
    #5596318 -

FUCK!  That is AMAZING for a second flush, HippieChick!!!  I get good first flushes all the time, but the second flush doesn't look like that!  I can hardly wait for the final numbers on them!  You need to start giving the totals in pounds!  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: Blue Helix]
    #5596331 -

Never heard BH curse before :smirk:

Looks like you're on a roll HC...I must say, i'm impressed as well.

If you need some Viet. pan...Hit me up...I've got like 5 20ml syringes...:lol:...And you def. deserve to try them :grin:

:thumbup:

Fucking amazing, hahah

-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #5596332 -

Got some Viet Pans going now myself. I think I finally got them to blow up, and I'll have a detailed log in the next week. What I like about the Viets is the trip. They give me the most pleasurable trip of anything out there (nearly like acid but without the back pain). I really liked them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: Blue Helix]
    #5596351 -

So I read! Which is why i've been reading up as much as i can to make sure everything goes well...Gotta make sure not to put them on anything hot...like say a heating pad :smirk: lol :P

Can't wait!

-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #5596521 -

HippieChick, any one of the helpful posters here can help by informing, but I think you're the very best at helping by inspiring.  every pic you post drives me mad.  With the following of admirers you're building, you're putting the cult in cultivation :wink:


--------------------
Dosin' up my Dharma with a drop of gasoline.
There's a tome by Terrence McKenna in my Frontline Library

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LUV My Green House [Re: FluShu]
    #5600089 -

LOL.

Thanks :grin:

Well , here's some more flushes . Some seconds and thirds





I wanted to keep a running of the output of the green house for a month , but I forgot about a few casings , the smaller one's . These are only the 8 five pound casings , I forgot about the 2 two and a half pound casing's , so we'll throw the first flush of them in now , the second flush off them was included in tonight's totals. These were the first flush



the combined flush of both



The combined total so far is , hold on , need the calculator,lol

15,535 wet :grin:

Lots more flushes to come :thumbup:

Here's what's in it so far

8-5 pound casings of Tenneesse Stud 50/50
2-2 1/2 pond casings of Tenneesse Stud 50/50
24 quarts of WBS
1-$40 green house(that's everything included. Cool mist and plumbing)

I'm setting up a 2 tier green house tomorrow . I'll make a thread about how I do it for those who want to give it a try .

Green Houses are GREAT . I leave it alone for days . Just fill the cool mist every 3 days and that's it .

Besides harvesting :grin:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

Blue Helix , you said I should start posting the totals in pounds . Wet or Dry,lol. :wink:

For those who might not be so adept in math , that's 34 1/2 pounds wet of the BEST tasting potabela's you ever ate :grin: So far :thumbup:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Edited by HippieChick (05/07/06 03:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vicks Vaporizer in Mini Green house? mitemouse 2,122 6 02/17/04 10:35 AM
by JetBlackNinja
* Sunbeam 3.0 cool mist vaporizor. MYSTIQUE 1,086 12 12/27/09 08:08 PM
by Citizen13
* green shit in jars!!! noooooo!!!! dalorean 2,352 19 04/25/02 04:50 PM
by mrdasani
* Green mold, another post! wise_gardener 1,222 6 08/25/05 06:51 PM
by OldSpice
* Vapor in Jar - CONTAM? (pics) ke1n 1,236 5 02/07/06 08:56 AM
by Hotnuts
* Harmful Vapors? bobobobob 613 1 03/03/02 05:47 PM
by puscle
* 3 generations of green has me frustrated AbeZard 2,677 13 09/05/01 08:10 AM
by homebrew
* vics vaporizer so_me_tuo 831 6 04/18/06 08:38 PM
by acidbuba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
64,928 topic views. 22 members, 136 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.