Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
There's a mouse in my kitchen...
    #5582217 -

what am I going to do???  :shocked: :confused:


--------------------




Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5582227 -

give it a name! youve got a new pet :laugh:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5582235 -

Kill 'im dead.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5582265 -

he/she is actually my pet garden mouse sort of lol  :crazy:

there's three that live in the garden and they just munch/store away bird seed, nuts etc but this one must have got inquisitive and ventured into the house through the open door when I was mowing the lawn  :rolleyes:

theyre not your average common mouse, I've checked in a wildlife book and theyre wood mice lol  :crazy:


--------------------




Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5582299 -

Hope your still laughing when he eats your stash.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: KaptKid]
    #5582311 -

KaptKid said:
Hope your still laughing when he eats your stash.


:sun:



lol, good one! :thumbup:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: eligal]
    #5582339 -

eligal said:
give it a name! youve got a new pet :laugh:



haha, thats what i did a couple months ago
named him seymour. cause i kept seeing more and more of him :rofl:

but sadly, seymour has been killed at least 5 times now :frown:


--------------------

!Benfica Para Sempre!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: KaptKid]
    #5582362 -

KaptKid said:
Hope your still laughing when he eats your stash.  :sun:



Stash of what? I don't smoke weed anymore nor will I have any shrooms till Autumn. It'll have a job gnawing through a glass bottle to get to my liquor lol  :smirk:


--------------------




Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5582375 -

If it manages to get into your booze, then id say its a worthy pet mouse....


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Schwip]
    #5582620 -

Just make sure it goes for the good stuff


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Amatoxin]
    #5582729 -

Get a respirator and see a doctor. You now have the haunta virus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Noetical]
    #5582758 -

I have a mouse problem which has driven me insane.

I whipped out the sticky pads and all I caught was mouse shit.

I whipped out the poison and all that was left was scattered poison, and mouse shit.

I fuckin made a post asking for help and I got none.

And none of you jackasses have helped either.

Fuck it, ima just name mine Christina.


--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (05/02/06 07:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #5582766 -

Take some cheese and put a rat trap up and kill the fucker

then inspect your house and find where he could be getting in


--------------------
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense $

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Amatoxin]
    #7934219 -

Get a cat. I did it and it wiped out all of the mice, not to mention the roaches, in the apartment.  :pirate:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #7934279 -

give it a cookie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Konyap]
    #7934325 -

that's how the trouble starts.
give a mouse a cookie and it'll want a glass of milk
before you know it the mice have formed a union and are
picketing your house demanding better conditions, more
cheese and better healthcare...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7934351 -

Quote:
before you know it the mice have formed a union and are
picketing your house



God Hates Cats? :wink:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: Asante]
    #7934379 -

Why...a mouse trap clearly. I get mice about once a year, when I was with my ex girlfriend she wanted me to get the humane traps and release them in some "woods". Sadly there about 5 times the price and I couldn't afford to blow 15 bucks on a mouse trap and gas to take it to the woods in the middle of winter where it wont survive anyway...

Sorry mice..I would gladly share my space if you didn't filth it up with your shit and constant property damage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7934445 -

OneLessForeskin said:
Kill 'im dead.




--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There's a mouse in my kitchen... [Re: blissedout]
    #7934479 -

I'm sure the mouse has been taken care of by now. This thread is almost 2 years old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* About A Mouse PooGrower 495 7 01/17/06 07:09 AM
by Mcdoopy
* FUCKING MOUSE
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 4,248 55 03/02/08 09:56 PM
by Virus_with_Shoes
* Just smoked the last of mt stash Pathos 723 10 10/21/04 10:49 AM
by Simisu
* Freaking Dormouse Stole My Stash! PapaverS 1,169 15 06/17/06 12:46 PM
by Papaver
* There is a mouse in my room. What do I do?!
( 1 2 all )
Jaimie 2,305 34 01/16/16 04:04 PM
by CosmicJoke
* Raccoons just trashed my kitchen Disco Cat 321 0 07/12/07 10:58 PM
by Disco Cat
* LNC Kitchen Party
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,450 104 08/29/05 05:27 AM
by Todcasil
* what could i mix with weed in my joints to make my stash last longer
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomerRoss 2,246 40 04/22/09 09:17 PM
by Coaster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,758 topic views. 6 members, 347 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.