Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Smoking Kratom
    #3915599 -

hey ppl, I was wondering if anyone out here has experience with smoking dried kratom leaf. I wanted to know about the dosage and how long it takes to kick in . I cant seem to find much info anywhere so any help is appreciated
peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Kratom [Re: CarbonArc]
    #3916203 -

It's not really worth smoking. When kratom is smoked it gives one a somewhat interesting, but unfortunately short lived buzz. I think you would need a powerful resin extract to get anywhere smoking it. Unless you're a big smoking enthusiast, I think smoking kratom would just be a waste of your time and kratom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Kratom [Re: CarbonArc]
    #3916319 -

R U TRI SEWARCH POSTS BOTTON?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Kratom [Re: Neon]
    #3918928 -

I gave some friends some 6x Kratom Resin and told them to drink it as tea.  They refused and insisted on smoking it.  I told them its more effective in tea, but it was theirs to do with as they pleased.  Sure enough, no effects from smoking a gram of kratom resin.

I figured I'd give them another chance and let them try it in tea.  Sure enough, they smoked it again.  :rolleyes:  Same result.  Some people never learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Kratom [Re: Frappy]
    #3924218 -

youre friends sound like retards, no offense lol~~~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Kratom [Re: Merkin]
    #3924992 -

Punch your friends in the face for me.
I can see the first time, but the second?

Here is what probably went through their head: iTs greeN soos wes must hafta smokes it LOLZZZ!!!11

Or something of that nature.


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Kratom [Re: EvilEwok]
    #5575221 -

I have smoked a freshly dried leaf (~hour after it fell) with some p. viridis, and it felt great for about 5 minutes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking Kratom [Re: CarbonArc]
    #5575230 -

Just mix it with some apple sauce and enjoy :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smoking Kratom mushiemountain 10,258 12 09/30/04 02:26 AM
by Locus
* Has anyone smoked Kratom here? michotim002 1,611 8 11/12/04 12:59 AM
by eve69
* Kratom
( 1 2 all )
shaganoz 3,805 25 12/08/02 01:00 PM
by leafblowerz
* Kratom smoked HidingInPlainSight 2,525 4 09/12/04 12:41 PM
by Locus
* Kratom Extract? Mykul 2,991 12 03/26/05 09:46 AM
by Organic
* Kratom joints? Thin White Duke 2,360 9 12/22/04 06:18 PM
by neuro
* Mitragyna Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 145 146 )
kactus.brand.g 138,156 2,915 10/07/26 08:24 PM
by turtle_hermit
* Summary of Kratom Experiences Anonymous 1,596 2 03/10/04 12:14 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,557 topic views. 1 members, 25 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.