Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Has anyone smoked Kratom here?
    #3338758 -

I have 22 grams of kratom and i was wondering if anyone else here smoked it and what they thought of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: michotim002]
    #3338763 -

What do you think of it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3338767 -

i only smoked it once, i don't wanna smoke any right now, cuz of wrestling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: michotim002]
    #3341092 -

I think its a blag.

I don't like it when companies start saying yeah its just like opium! I havn't tried it but I heard that blag with LSA which IMO is NOTHING, NOTHING at all like LSD.

If its a desirable (pleasure giving substance) then it would probably be illegal!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: michotim002]
    #3341099 -

drink kratom tea, trust me, it's the way to go :smirk:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: gdman]
    #3341478 -

Do you make tea with the dried herb or with fresh leaves?? or does it make a difference??
I have some live plants coming my way pretty soon.


--------------------
Salvia Experiences:

First Time With Salvia

A Visit With The Queen

Mushroom Experiences:

My first mushroom trip changed my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: Real_Poopypants]
    #3341494 -

I use dried. I think you can chew them fresh.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: michotim002]
    #3349473 -

smoking doesn't really do anything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone smoked Kratom here? [Re: neuro]
    #3349508 -

There's a couple entheogens with a kick in the ass but this aint one of them. It's merely OK. IMHO. Which makes it merely better than nothing. Good to have in the freezer for a rainy.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smoking Kratom mushiemountain 10,258 12 09/30/04 12:26 AM
by Locus
* Smoking Kratom CarbonArc 1,557 7 04/30/06 08:26 PM
by KingSpade
* Kratom
( 1 2 all )
shaganoz 3,805 25 12/08/02 11:00 AM
by leafblowerz
* Kratom smoked HidingInPlainSight 2,525 4 09/12/04 10:41 AM
by Locus
* Kratom Extract? Mykul 2,991 12 03/26/05 07:46 AM
by Organic
* Kratom joints? Thin White Duke 2,360 9 12/22/04 04:18 PM
by neuro
* bogus kratom market Xochitl 7,683 13 01/10/10 02:53 PM
by PoC
* I'm writing a kratom FAQ, and I'd like some feedback on my section for addiction Twirling 2,980 5 01/20/05 07:39 PM
by Twirling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,611 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.