Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How do you decide its time to trip again?
    #553585 -

So, I haven't tripped in quite a while. Since last July, to be exact, when I had a really intense but rewarding trip. Level 4, I guess, if you want a number. I had a great feeling for weeks afterwards, but the trip was strong enough that I wasn't too excited about doing it again anytime soon. This was when I was visiting some old friends back home for the summer.
Anyway I've been back at college since september and none of my friends here like to trip. It sucks. I've been thinking about tripping a lot recently and how badly I want to do it. Today I spent 45 minutes in a sauna and literally started to hallucinate and my body all of a sudden remembered how good it can feel to be on shrooms.

So I guess all this rambling boils down to one simple question: Should I trip alone? I've never done it before. This is a topic of frequent discussion and I'm sure someone will have opinions.



--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #553603 -

i tripped my first few times alone with no trouble at all just make sure you are in a good mood and got all your shit together and it'll be gravy on apple sauce well trip on brother

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #553604 -



--------------------
its all placebo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #554061 -

When I think it's time to Trip again?
Well: when I feel ready & willing to embark on a Journey that might hold Great Revelation but could also dispatch me off to the Underworld for some serious Suffering. When I feel ready to have the Universe open up on me & I'm ready to get confronted again with Who & What I am.
When I feel as Spiritually prepared & just as in for kicks as my fellow travellers.
When it's time?
On the average 2 months after my previous Session.

Should you Trip alone?
Well: NOT IF IT'S A LEVEL 4 !!!
To me a Level 4 Trip's a very taxing experience. When I do this, my Guide's with me and when my Guide's not with me, I won't. In most people LEVEL 4 so easily gives rise to Deep Psychodynamics you can almost count on at least needing the comfort a (girl)friend can provide. If you think you're absolutely going nuts & have no contact with objective reality, you just might... If even for a few hours.
If you're experienced with shrooms: What would be wrong with a reasonably moderate dose, say the equiv. of 1-2gr Liberty Caps? I suggest you keep your High Level Trips guided, but you may want to explore the 10-20mg Psilocybin range Solo like I often do. Remember:

"LESS IS MORE !!!"


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: Asante]
    #554113 -

There are three things you have to be care with when shrooming alone.

1. Always have something to do. Bore yourself and you're on a one way road to BAD TRIP.
2. DONT try to sleep.
3. Remember that your on a drug.


--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: phrozendata]
    #554405 -

Cool. Thanks for the advice everyone. I think that next weekend I am going to take a small to moderate dose and walk in the woods nearby. Pray that I'll get some snow! I've always fantasized about tripping while snow is falling.

Nemo- gravy on apple sauce?!?! yuck. Are you from Holland or something? :wink:


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #554439 -

no but i'll eat anything..... kinda liek a retarded dog andit's a saying me and my friends came up with a long long time ago when we were wee lads

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #554458 -

I always trip alone. In total darkness with my eyes closed. Nothing else comes close. It's the way it was meant to be done.

When do you trip again? I look at it as all the shit that builds up your life is fertiliser for the shrooms to work their magic on. When the shit reaches a certain level, let the shrooms clear it out. Usually around once every 2-3 months.

You'll get out of it what you bring to it. Know why you're tripping, what you want it to teach you and you'll have a good time. Do it because you wanna get fucked up and you'll have a better time with alcohol.


--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: gluke bastid]
    #554490 -

i trip about 4 or 5 times a month,i know its time to trip again when i find mushrooms.


--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you decide its time to trip again? [Re: Psycho]
    #554923 -

4 or 5 times a month? what a waste.... firstly, the drug doesn't even leave your system that quickly, so the next time would need more shrooms to have the same effect. second, why? that would totally diminish the experience for me... it would make it so familiar i wouldn't learn anything new... what a waste of money too. but whatever, it's your mind.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripping for the first time Larrythescaryrex 1,362 16 09/22/02 11:30 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Tripping With The Opposite Sex? Adamist 1,796 12 06/24/02 07:20 AM
by Teiro
* The Key to Happiness is in the Mind - An LSD trip Report... jono 1,043 2 04/28/03 01:52 PM
by Murex
* Local Boy Tripping Sees UFO!!!!! Space MADNESS
( 1 2 all )
YellowSubmarine 2,976 20 12/15/02 12:12 PM
by spud
* How did you decide on your shroomery handle?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 5,762 62 04/12/03 10:53 PM
by johnnyfive
* Your favorite Bad Trip TheShroomHermit 2,578 12 07/29/02 07:28 AM
by frogsheath
* Can't stop "tripping" dumlovesyou 691 8 03/31/03 06:38 AM
by Anonymous
* some trip i had DEnoG 719 3 01/17/02 04:47 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,193 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.