Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Your Dream Car!
    #5534280 -

I was riding in Greensboro the other day and saw Foreign Cars Italia and decided to stop by and check some of their cars out.

I stopped by and it it turns out it is a Ferrari and Maserati dealership! So I was looking at all off these 100 thousand dollar cars and thought how great t would be to own one. I mean like the Porshe Carrera GT , Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini Murcielago, and Ferrari F355 and F360. Then I was walking around the corner and saw my DREAM CAR! The 1995 Ferrari F50!

This is the most beautiful car in the world(to me) and I was standing right next to it. Man is it low to the ground! There was a sign on it that said "Do Not Touch" I couldn't help it though, so I made sweet sensual love to it :grin:. The price on it was $650,000 :shocked:. Anyways I tought I would share with ya'll my experience with My favorite dream car.

What is your dream car?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5534345 -

WRX Sti.... that 4 cylinder blows me away.


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: freshlyPLUMP]
    #5534363 -

a few:











--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5534371 -

Volvo Duett



--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: ivi]
    #5534387 -

1996 chevy impala SS!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: boomerman]
    #5534398 -





:wink:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5534410 -

2006 Bugatti Veyron

Id murder for it...


Edited by Osker246 (04/19/06 05:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5534420 -

PurpleKush said:





fuckin shit thats nice! woot!!

actually its abit too long for my likes... startin to remind me of a penis...
but it looks soooo fast!!
i guess the car for me would be a scaled down version of this


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: Osker246]
    #5534424 -

Don't ever pick a mustang as your dream car unless its an antique mustang. Shit, even those suck.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: downforpot]
    #5534439 -

i read in a magazine that bugatti gets something like 3 MPG.

16 cylinders, 4 turbos, 1000 horsepower, 252 MPH

its the king of supercars

and just for fun, a pair of enzos, 1 street version and a track only FFX





--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: downforpot]
    #5534441 -

hmmm...im pretty sure I didnt pick a mustang as my dream car....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: downforpot]
    #5534453 -

downforpot said:
Don't ever pick a mustang as your dream car unless its an antique mustang. Shit, even those suck.



im a big mustang fanatic. theyre my favorite car, but i drive a dodge truck so i like anything with a hemi in it. especially that 08 challenger. the new charger srt-8 kicks ass. the jeep srt8 is bad ass too.



--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5534454 -

shit If thats true I dont care. If I could afford the bugatti veyron with out having financial difficulties I shure as hell can afford to waste money on gas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5534458 -

I will have this as soon as it comes out. Until then, it's still a dream:


I wouldn't mind this either:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: daimyo]
    #5534520 -

I need a black Z06 when my insurance goes down too.  Or maybe a Callaway :strokebeard:




--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5534557 -

One that never needs repairs or lots of money for gas.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5534605 -

any corvette.. they are all sexy as hell!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: Bowers]
    #5534689 -

Mmm Porsche


Since we're talking dream machines, I'll squeeze in a motorcycle as well!  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5540900 -

Hell yea man, the new charger is the shit. The new camaro is comming out soon too, sorta soon, 2009 I think. All the American Muscle cars are comming back, fucking sweetness, mmmmmmmmmm


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your Dream Car! [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5540913 -

PurpleKush said:
a few:







Just ordered one last week

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Damn ricer cars
( 1 2 3 all )
Konnrade 4,071 42 05/13/06 04:53 PM
by theuser
* My crazy dream (Kinda long) pshawny 683 3 01/29/05 11:55 PM
by dressel11
* I hate cars!
( 1 2 3 all )
adrug 5,449 47 01/11/05 09:57 PM
by WoodsCall
* lucid dreaming Haji 1,723 14 10/14/08 10:21 AM
by straightedgeLOL
* I wish I was in the car when this happened
( 1 2 all )
blacksabbathrulz 2,147 39 05/24/06 02:52 PM
by Brainiac
* What kind of car would you buy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Signo 6,737 69 06/26/05 06:10 AM
by Tao
* Dream drugs...
( 1 2 all )
beejay 5,783 37 12/02/04 03:30 PM
by redgreenvines
* Can we has a funnies thread? -- Part 7
( 1 2 3 4 ... 266 267 )
Oscuro_lobo 206,045 5,332 03/23/22 06:51 PM
by Tormato

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,243 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.