Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Shroomery
My crazy dream (Kinda long)
    #3700526 - 01/30/05 01:44 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I had this dream last night:

I was in a big building at a social gathering of some sort and I was talking to some people I didn't know.  We ended up in a line to get food and the girl serving the food asked if I was so-and-so and asked what I wanted to eat.  She had my first name right, but the last name she said was the people I just met.  I said I wasn't eating and walked off.  There where counters of people serving food all over and lines of people waiting to eat.  I walked and walked until I was in some kind of hallway, it seemed like a college hallway.  The people I had been talking to came running after me yelling my name.  They asked where I was going and then they kinda faded away and into the next part of my dream I go. 

I was now in a library.  It was kind of a long room with a bookshelf and a computer type console.  I messed around with the computer for a couple minutes, I got a book and left the library.  I walked into another room with people studying at tables.  I stopped to talk to a good looking blond girl that smiled at me.  After talking for several minutes with the blond girl I walked through the room and into a science lab.  Along the wall I noticed several different glove boxes, nice ones that I'd love to have.  The room had a stairway that went down and I noticed 4 or 5 people in lab coats gathered around an operating table.  They turned to look at me and I saw a bloody and torn open corpse that seemed to still be alive lying on the operating table.  I turned to run away and slipped on some blood.  I fell and next to me was a guy that was cut in half and he told me to run.  I got up and the door I can in from opened up and a big dude came in carrying a body-bag with something in it.  He looked at me as I walked by, but didn't seem to concerned with my presence.  The top of the bag was open and I saw the blond girl I was just talking to in the body-bag.  From there the dream goes to another part.

I found myself in the passenger seat of a car.  The blond girl was sitting in the backseat, she's alive in this part, and the driver was a guy I've never seen, but I knew he was her boyfriend.  She seemed uncomfortable and I didn't know what to think of the whole situation.  We were driving down a road I'm familiar with and came to a stop at the highway.  The blond girl told the guy to go and he pulled out onto the highway.  A cop car pulled up behind us with flashing lights and followed us for a couple blocks before the driver noticed.  As soon as he notices the cop car my dream turns into a GTA screen.  When the car slowed down enough I got out and hijack a delivery truck.  I'm driving the truck for a little bit, then I get out of the truck and get back in the car.  Now my dream goes to a different place.

I find myself now sitting on the floor in a living room.  It was a big room with two couches back to back that divided the room in two.  There were about 12 people in my half of the room, some sitting on the couch and some sitting on the floor.  The guy that was driving the car was sitting on the couch playing a game that looked allot like GTA, but wasn't.  The blond girl was sitting on the couch next to him.  The people in the other half of the room were listening to music and talking to eachother.  Two girls walk into the room, pry about 18 or so and really cute.  The blond girl says to me, this is my little sister and her friend.  The two girls come over and sit by me on the floor.  The girls ask if there is anything they can do for me.  The blonde's sister straddles me and we made out while her friend watched.  Of course at the best part of the dream I have to wakeup.  I usually don't remember my dreams, but this one stuck with me all day up until now.  It pry has some meaning or maybe none at all.  Am I crazy:crazy2:?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBurke Dennings
dinkin' flicka

Loc: neon dystopia
Re: My crazy dream (Kinda long) [Re: pshawny]
    #3700530 - 01/30/05 01:46 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This will not go undocumented.

User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: My crazy dream (Kinda long) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3700538 - 01/30/05 01:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I concur.

User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
Re: My crazy dream (Kinda long) [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3700569 - 01/30/05 01:55 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i love dreams. sometimes i have dreams where i know i'm dreaming and i can control them. those are the best.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub