Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie
    #5487321 -

ok i'll start:

1. My dad used to hit me.

2. I used to have a heroin problem.

3. I have a superb circumcision.


--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487336 -

I am tall

My penis is small

I have black hair


--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487363 -

:wink:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487386 -

3 is the lie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5487400 -

why don't you play too?


--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487408 -

i can't think of anything good..


when i do, i will play. promise.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487416 -

I'm a prostitute

I look Jewish

My first sexual experience was when I was high


--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Birds_Can_Swim]
    #5487421 -

Birds_Can_Swim said:
I'm a prostitute

I look Jewish

My first sexual experience was when I was high



one does have to be a lie.


--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487430 -

1. I am addicted to the Shroomery.

2. I spend hours on the Shroomery.

3. I can quit the Shroomery whenever I want to.

Edited by RandalFlagg (04/06/06 07:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5487451 -

- My name is Matt.

- I've beaten a man nearly to death and was never brought up on charges.

- When I was younger I was brought up on an assault charge for whacking somebody with a baseball bat and nearly ripping their ear off of their head.

:evil: :wink:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5487465 -

sounds like you have an anger problem.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5487468 -

One's a lie, the other was well deserved. But yes I did have an anger problem. Which was the lie?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie *DELETED* [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5487469 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487474 -

Abudiwa said:
Birds_Can_Swim said:
I'm a prostitute

I look Jewish

My first sexual experience was when I was high



one does have to be a lie.



Good thing there is one in there

I already know your lie is circumcision because I've never seen a heroina ddict with awesome circumcision


--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Ferris]
    #5487482 -

Ferris said:
You're not Matt man, jesus



Wrong


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Birds_Can_Swim]
    #5487502 -

1. I've never been arrested

2. I've never been an addict.

3. I've never had a one nighter.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Gillette]
    #5487505 -

Gillette said:
3. I've never had a one nighter.



Lie?

edit: Either the above or never been an addict? You seem to nice to have been arrested. :lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487575 -

1. i need a tan (but i like it that way)

2. i've never had a job in my life

3. i've never had sex with a shroomerite


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5487578 -

well that was just easy.


--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's play a game: 2 Truths, 1 Lie [Re: Abudiwa]
    #5487594 -

*smirk*

i told you i couldn't think of anything.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Truth
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,212 28 06/15/05 10:18 PM
by vampirism
* Need help showing a friend the betyter truth about drugs
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 4,221 26 04/22/05 10:12 AM
by niteowl
* I lie to myself about drugs freddurgan 696 6 11/13/04 03:45 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* "Video games are bad for your brain" p4kSouL 1,465 5 09/26/05 10:16 PM
by Ravus
* The "This or That" game to play if you're bored:
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
MOTH 23,682 447 12/10/06 02:13 PM
by musher_420
* Online games????!?!?!?!? LethalX5 1,010 15 01/20/05 10:32 PM
by Herbal_Smokey
* Anyone have a spare $225000.- lying around?
( 1 2 all )
koppie 2,789 26 09/23/05 03:06 AM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* The Shroomery, Love, Lust and Lies lovelight 921 6 09/10/04 05:10 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,552 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.