Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Poppies - MJ - Growing
    #5470330 -

hi folks =)

i plan on growing both MJ&Poppies. should start both MJ & Poppies now? I live in connecticut...................Thanks!


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poppies - MJ - Growing [Re: PriitK]
    #5470333 -

Yeah and give me a call when their finished

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poppies - MJ - Growing [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5471089 -

yeah i just planted my poppies today actually in ohio.. and im getting ready to plant my mj seeds later.. im debating whether i should germinate them inside first, then move them outside, or just plant the seeds outside.. what do u think?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poppies - MJ - Growing [Re: Banez]
    #5473114 -

Im probably going to germinate them inside first, wait till they get big enough, but not too big, and plant them.


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poppies - MJ - Growing [Re: PriitK]
    #5473918 -

200 seeds germinating ;D ;D


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poppies - MJ - Growing [Re: PriitK]
    #5473919 -

& I'm preparing the ground for poppies which will take a while


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Poppies - MJ - Growing [Re: PriitK]
    #5474315 -

Sounds good, good luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poppies are blooming WorkmanV 1,546 11 09/27/02 08:46 PM
by felixhigh
* The top 5 to grow indoors World Spirit 2,696 7 01/02/02 04:34 PM
by egolesss
* Ethno's you all grow? bluelou 3,720 19 04/15/03 08:13 PM
by jojoba
* Wanna grow something. What do you recommend?
( 1 2 all )
Penguin 5,841 33 09/24/02 12:56 PM
by Penguin
* Organic Poppies?? Psilocybeingzz 942 4 02/10/03 09:16 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* poppy question felixhigh 3,581 16 08/20/01 05:22 AM
by iudexk
* poppies soylent_green 1,571 15 02/02/03 08:29 AM
by bluelou
* Persian White poppie seeds for sale witchdoc 5,980 6 08/24/16 10:59 PM
by El Torcho

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
911 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.