Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anyone Here Busted Growing Mushies??
    #535305 -

I always read these wierd things here like last year when some jackass posted a made up story about getting busted to scare his brother or like when tekforce's post had to be translated in which it was explained that he had six month old agar in the back of his truck but I have never read one in which someone was actually busted. If you know the details of anything like this please let me and others know.


--------------------
The above post is entirely fictional and should not be taken out of context.

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Edited by LeGrouper (01/30/02 11:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Actually Been Busted? [Re: LeGrouper]
    #535726 -

busted for what? i've been busted for plenty of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Actually Been Busted? [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #535732 -

Busted for cultivating mushrooms. I will edit the post.


--------------------
The above post is entirely fictional and should not be taken out of context.

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Actually Been Busted? [Re: LeGrouper]
    #535834 -

I've heard alot of people getting caught cultivating but I don't think anyone I know ever got charged, but this link may be of some use to you.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_law4.shtml


--------------------
Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Actually Been Busted? [Re: PsilocyberSpace]
    #536171 -

You can find all kinds of mushroom cultivation busts posted at my web-site at:

http://mjshroomer.yage.net/news.html

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Actually Been Busted? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #536197 -

Thanks John, but I have already read all of those busts. (Very cool website by the way - mandantory site for any shroomer) The only thing is that those were all huge scale operations in the thousands of jars and that isn't exactly what I mean. Also, even in those cases the actual charge, like the previous poster, was never made clear. I mean I am just really curious if anyone here at this huge online community of mushroom cultivators has even been busted and charged with cultivation. I even remember when Ryche got busted but I don't think he ever got charged. If he did please someone (like Ryche maybe?) let me know.


--------------------
The above post is entirely fictional and should not be taken out of context.

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Actually Been Busted? [Re: LeGrouper]
    #537661 -

If I'm reading between the lines good enough....you're beginning to voice the same paranoia I experience.... which is: with my bedroom filled with 6-15 little terrariums, what would happen if I was discovered?!?!?!?

Firstly, if I keep a "low profile" and grow for my own use and keep quiet around "loose lipped" people, and don't become a "supplier"-------the chances of being discovered are almost non-existant.....

If "caught" (from what I've inquired/researched) being charged is also almost non-existant.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Actually Been Busted? [Re: Tannis]
    #537712 -

My friend definitely gets paranoid about the terriums in his room;) But actually this was more out of curiousity to see if anyone here in this community has been busted. It seems that no one has, or at least not enough to notice this post. That makes me happy.
But I definitely want to back you up on keeping your mouth shut and whatever you do don't fucking sell your shrooms.


--------------------
The above post is entirely fictional and should not be taken out of context.

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone Here Busted Growing Mushies?? [Re: LeGrouper]
    #537738 -

Anyone busted and prosecuted for growing might not be able to respond to your post. Those indicted and on probation may have no more interest in site like this.

So your lack of affirmative responses does not mean that it is safe to cultivate.

The best way to stay safe is to show NO ONE, not even your best friend. Don't brag about your cool setup to anyone. Hard to do, but a secret known by two is no longer a secret.


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Legal Issues about Mushies in Canada Trip_Out_7 2,525 11 02/01/15 01:22 AM
by my3rdeye
* how long has your friend been growing for? the spiral 716 4 04/03/03 12:32 PM
by TANZWUT
* friend busted! please read tekforce 2,757 17 01/10/02 01:47 PM
by Food
* SAFETY AFTER BLUETHUMBS BUST.... mushroomaniac 2,077 7 09/01/02 12:15 AM
by Zen Peddler
* The LEGAL side of PF's Bust
( 1 2 3 4 all )
rosewoodpete 9,234 67 07/03/03 01:49 PM
by Boppity604
* poll about cultivation of pot vs. cultivation of mushrooms
( 1 2 all )
ShroomBoarder 9,084 36 02/17/03 09:54 PM
by _MarsBars_
* Negative Long Term Effects of Mushies (Polls) Nox 5,985 13 10/13/02 06:41 AM
by Nox
* Ioawa Shroom Bust mjshroomer 2,664 5 04/06/03 01:08 PM
by DailyPot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,202 topic views. 1 members, 65 guests and 45 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.