Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemushroomaniac
Cattle Lover

Loc: Coconut tree #323, in the...
SAFETY AFTER BLUETHUMBS BUST....
    #850715 - 08/29/02 09:45 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Since the Bluethumbs bust, I have noticed a relatively big change in the whole vibe of the shroomery. I can't quite but my finger on it, but the whole feel seems different to when I joined the forums. In this light I have tried to come up with ideas so that members here can feel safe about what they are doing. Here is my question...

The shroomery is run from a server loacted in the US 'CIHOST.com' I think it is. The US obviously sees shroom cultivation as highly illegal, and active information is being shared within the US. However, won't everyone here be completely safe if the shroomery was moved to foreign servers say in Holland? To be even more safe users can simply remove locations from their user profiles...won't this solve everything? If the shroomery is not located in the US...and users do not claim to be from the US...what the hell can the US do?...

--------------------
We're all our father's fastest swimmers!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: SAFETY AFTER BLUETHUMBS BUST.... [Re: mushroomaniac]
    #850929 - 08/29/02 11:29 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The shroomery may be raded in the future ... i suggest you make a backup of everything ... and start making mirror sites

Everyone needs to learn how to do outdoor teks cus .. its harder to catch and the amount of the total yeild is alot bigger! One day Shrooms may go commerical!!!!!!

I really suggest that shroomery open a outdoor tek section to the forums!!!!!!!! People need to learn that cus in my opionon its easyer!!!!!!! and SAFER!!!!!!!!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (08/29/02 11:31 AM)

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: SAFETY AFTER BLUETHUMBS BUST.... [Re: johnnyfive]
    #851305 - 08/29/02 02:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I got a few tips on my own....

USE A PROXY! Check out the security forums for proxy information. With an anonomous proxy noboday can trace your IP to your adress.
Dont post pictures, i know pictures are highly loved around here but if you really want to be safe dont post 'em...

"Everyone needs to learn how to do outdoor teks cus .. its harder to catch and the amount of the total yeild is alot bigger! One day Shrooms may go commerical!!!!!!

I really suggest that shroomery open a outdoor tek section to the forums!!!!!!!! People need to learn that cus in my opionon its easyer!!!!!!! and SAFER!!!!!!!!"
Well its not much "safer" because if it comes to the door being smashed in they will probably find them....

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: SAFETY AFTER BLUETHUMBS BUST.... [Re: Fd3000]
    #851442 - 08/29/02 04:29 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone have a link to the story of the bluethumbs bust?

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#852615 - 08/30/02 07:21 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I wasn't around during this event, but I can feel for the board and it's concerns. When I first joined I wanted to place my other groups disclaimer on every post! I was paranoid and thought this was the only way to protect myself. But my parrot Skippy told me that we all have something else; our imaginations and a mastery of the English language! Skippy says that when asking questions that are sensitive, say that my "bird" or my "dog" want's to know...get the idea. It's safer, and noone can question your dog for growing shrooms! Even this post I'm writing is protected, because my parrot Skippy talks to me all the time and tells me these things... Skippy is also bilingual! He say's "Ciao bello!"

Skippy also want's to know of a link to this Bluethumbs bust. And Skippy would like to thank Moe for his tek.

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: SAFETY AFTER BLUETHUMBS BUST.... [Re: Brukan]
    #855225 - 08/31/02 05:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You don't seriously think that somebody investigating your activity at the shroomery for possible cultivation is going to believe that you're talking about your dog do you? I would say don't waste your time thinking you're safe just because you reference your cat or whatever.

My cat says you ought to think about real precautions, not ones that give you a false sense of security.

Offlinetps
ganja ghanstah
 User Gallery

Re: SAFETY AFTER BLUETHUMBS BUST.... [Re: utopianglory]
    #855476 - 08/31/02 08:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

hence why i always refrence to my pet squirrel... hes so cute.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #855917 - 09/01/02 12:15 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If you read what these people who are apparently being 'busted' are actually posting, you should realise that 90% of it is bullshit - D was busted for unrelated matters - cultivation of things other that mushrooms. As for the other two - i doubt you would be frequenting a bulletin board where you were apparently being monitored by law enforcement and make derogative comments about them or to update your friends on the case.
And police would doubtfully refer to psilocybe mushrooms as narcotics.
As for outdoor beds, people have been arrested for conspiracy to cultivate mushrooms by picking grass near patches where liberty caps (ps.semilanceata) grow. Stupidly they admitted to law enforcement why they were picking the grass (even though we all know that they obviously had no clue). This goes to show that if the cops want to charge you they will on often tentative evidence. But this is an isolated case.
If law enforcement were interested in this site, they'd be chasing the vendors and not those who grow the odd mushroom for their own consumption. Think about it...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience