Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: lukeboots]
    #5259740 -

Randalflagg - No I didn't get laid. Is that all there is to life? Geez... and please don't ruin my thread with your superbowl talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5259751 -

RandalFlagg said:
Woah......

That graphic in your signature got me riled up. (I'm from Pittsbugh)



awwwww

you poor baby!~


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5259771 -

SEX, it is the purpose of life!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5259774 -

MenuShroom said:
Randalflagg - No I didn't get laid. Is that all there is to life?




For hetereosexual men.....yes!

MenuShroom said:
Geez... and please don't ruin my thread with your superbowl talk.



Sorry.














GO STEELERS!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5259808 -

RandalFlagg said:
For hetereosexual men.....yes!

MenuShroom said:
please do ruin my thread with your superbowl talk.







I'ma have bacon burgers, chips and salsa, and chicken wings!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: theuser]
    #5259814 -

theolduser said:
I'ma have bacon burgers, chips and salsa, and chicken wings!




Fuck yeah. I'm going to consume so much beer and fat-slathered food on Sunday that I'll burst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5259819 -

So wait....

You ignored her, you 'did your own thing', you brushed her off, you talked to her friends, danced with them, you were friendly torwards her but never came on, you dirty danced with her, you were relaxed, you were romantic to her at your house........(+liqs)







...and there's confusion as to why she's attracted to you?
Dude, you just wrote a mini 'players-handbook' by accident.  :lol:


But seriously...I'd hold it off.  You have to let her figure out what she wants.  Tell her that straight up.



:sun:


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: RuNE]
    #5259834 -

RuNE said:
So wait....


...and there's confusion as to why she's attracted to you?
Dude, you just wrote a mini 'players-handbook' by accident.  :lol:






lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5259858 -

MenuShroom said:
DYNKD - Don't feel sorry for my dick. Honestly, I control my dick, and I'm only going to let it have it with the best, and when the time is right.



One question, have you ever gotten laid? It would explain a lot about the situation, especially if she knows this.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5259871 -

All I have to say is:

SUUUUUUUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!

and that what's done is done, Unfortunately debating the past is something that we should try to refrain from.  But hey, you got a kiss (or a few) you did some dirty dancing (not the movie) and bada-bing, your still living and he hasn't kicked your ass.

:thumbup::thumbup:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5261343 -

Thanks for more of the responses. Yeah I've been laid before... Lol... I got a text message today, she's like "just want to say, sorry for being a drunken lightweight yesterday..."

ahhh time moves on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5261347 -

moron


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5261365 -

MenuShroom said:
Thanks for more of the responses. Yeah I've been laid before... Lol... I got a text message today, she's like "just want to say, sorry for being a drunken lightweight yesterday..."

ahhh time moves on



oooh, how did you answer? did you invite her to drink again tonight?! or tomorrow night?


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: eligal]
    #5261382 -

I can't beleive you didn't nail her, but I actually respect your decision, probably saved your ass a lot of bullshit. Sex is great, but dealing with a horrible aftermath takes all the luster away.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5261433 -

Phoshoman - Thanks for your wonderful insight. I like how you didn't even explain yourself. But wait...your little signature by your pic exlain you perfectly... "Smarter Than You". Your SO cool man.

Eligal - I don't even remember my response...I was somewhere at the time and couldn't really type.

McKennaDMT - Yea I don't want to deal with any aftermath. Seriously, having sex with her would have been a really bad idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: lemon_lw]
    #5261547 -

Blue balls isn't real.


--------------------
"I have never, in all my life, not for one moment, been tempted toward religion of any kind. The fact is that I feel no spiritual void. I have my philosophy of life, which does not include any aspect of the supernatural."
Isaac Asimov

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5261587 -

HIT IT.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5261623 -

there is no way in a million years i wouldve not had sex with her. you missed out on the best sex possible.... animalistic sex. people say make up sex is the best, but they are idiots. the best sex is totally animalistic knock her though a wall sex.

you may think you did the right and noble thing, but basically you fucked yourself out of what couldve been one of the best experiences of your life... no pun intended.


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: automan]
    #5261701 -

automan said:
there is no way in a million years i wouldve not had sex with her. you missed out on the best sex possible.... animalistic sex. people say make up sex is the best, but they are idiots. the best sex is totally animalistic knock her though a wall sex.

you may think you did the right and noble thing, but basically you fucked yourself out of what couldve been one of the best experiences of your life... no pun intended.



I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbup:

Right on the money, auto! If I were him, that hottie would've cum 10 times to my 1 and I woulda had to change the sheets.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last Night I Kissed My Friend Who Is Engaged [Re: MenuShroom]
    #5262387 -

MenuShroom said:
Phoshoman - Thanks for your wonderful insight. I like how you didn't even explain yourself. But wait...your little signature by your pic exlain you perfectly... "Smarter Than You". Your SO cool man.

Eligal - I don't even remember my response...I was somewhere at the time and couldn't really type.

McKennaDMT - Yea I don't want to deal with any aftermath. Seriously, having sex with her would have been a really bad idea.



i tend to only read the topic sometimes... sorry.

you should marry her instead.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* E and marriage vs. friends djfrog 2,859 19 11/06/03 10:29 AM
by Kid_Orgo
* How To Tell Off Friends Doing Coke and Molly? FeedingMyDreams 1,291 12 03/01/18 11:52 PM
by Great Scott
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* The Saints will win the Superbowl this year...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SneezingPenis 3,891 65 09/12/05 07:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* What's everybody doing for the Superbowl?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,201 38 02/04/06 01:43 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Janet Jackson flash tits (&hits) at the superbowl
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 5,135 21 06/16/04 04:23 AM
by Anonymous
* SuperBowl XL CubensisCutter 1,148 12 01/22/06 10:21 PM
by CubensisCutter
* My bet that the Steelers will win Superbowl XL RandalFlagg 1,000 10 01/22/06 05:20 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,883 topic views. 2 members, 51 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.