Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
SuperBowl XL
    #5211963 -

the steelers are going to get ass raped
Who do you think will win
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/22/06 08:39 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #5211967 -

Ha, Steelers are gonna dominate.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #5211968 -

Frankly, I didn't even know the Sea Hawks was an NFL team, and I don't plan to watch the game.


--------------------
Weed Love When the cherry is bomb, get it on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: lwo]
    #5211972 -

i concur.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: lwo]
    #5211979 -

Rooting for the hawks, as they're my home team.  Lot's of people make too big of deal out of it though, I think.  Hopefully this year we'll get to see another titty at the halftime show?  :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: Blek]
    #5211986 -

SO, who are the Sea Hawks, and why have I never heard of them.
Based on that fact, I would put my money on the Steelers.


--------------------
Weed Love When the cherry is bomb, get it on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: lwo]
    #5212011 -

Seahawk:



--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: Blek]
    #5212023 -

Picking4Peace said:
Rooting for the hawks, as they're my home team.



Exactly what he said.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #5212057 -

CubensisCutter said:
the steelers are going to get ass raped



I beg to differ.

Care to make a wager on that (go check out my "I will bet that the Steelers win Superbowl XL" thread)?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: daimyo]
    #5212060 -

it kills me to say this but i think the steelers will win by at least 7. i would like nothing more than seeing pitt get ass raped(browns fan) but i might just have to put my money on those ass holes.
i think the early line has the steelers as 5.5pt favorites.
damn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: spock]
    #5212151 -

If the Browns ain't in, neighbor might as well win. Pieces of shit that they are.

Early line is floating around Pit giving 4, O/U between 47 and 48.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: daimyo]
    #5212218 -

haselback threw for better than 75% percent against one of the best secondarys in the league tonight. Pittsburg has weak corners. He'll have a good game, even if the steelers are capable of stopping alexander.

If Seattle's defense can play as well as they did tonight, the game is thiers.

If they play like the Denver defense did today, it's not.

Niether team turns the ball over often. It should be a tight game. I don't think anyone is going to get thier ass kicked.

I think Holmgren simply outcoaches Cohwer in the end, and Seattle lets some people know they have a team by winning the game.



Of course the Seahawks are my favorite team, so my opinion is worthless on this matter.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SuperBowl XL [Re: emptywisdom]
    #5212342 -

i dont care for either team. i just think the steelers will lose


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My bet that the Steelers will win Superbowl XL RandalFlagg 1,000 10 01/22/06 05:20 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* The Saints will win the Superbowl this year...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SneezingPenis 3,891 65 09/12/05 07:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* The Superbowl: A Pittsburgher's perspective (pics included)
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,822 43 05/23/10 08:30 AM
by spock
* What's everybody doing for the Superbowl?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,201 38 02/04/06 01:43 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* XL Thread
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 1,371 38 02/05/06 09:42 PM
by Freeker
* LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 4,805 116 02/03/14 03:14 PM
by Seriously_trippin
* Forced to skip the superbowl
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
topdog82 9,977 149 02/07/16 10:14 PM
by pineninja
* HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!
( 1 2 3 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 3,020 44 08/24/05 08:18 PM
by Shroomz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,148 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 21 queries.