Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
    #19510124 -



Alright, the polls are open, who's winning the super bowl this year and why?

Will the Broncos overpower the Seahawks with their offense?
Will the Seahawks crush the Broncos with their defense?
Who's winning the Superbowl?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 02/02/14 07:30 AM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19510132 -

Broncos. 


P.Manning


He's the man.  its in his name for christ' sake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: memes] * 4
    #19510149 -

Payton is going to walk all over the Seattle shitbirds.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: SARAtonin]
    #19510152 -

SARAtonin said:
Seattle shitbirds.






whoa now.  let's not get crazy here.  nobody can deny Seattle is a very very good team.  you just happened to have Payton :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: memes]
    #19510155 -

Seahawks- because Payton just isent the same in big games up to this point. I think he deserves another Superbowl ring but I like the Seahawks to much to root for him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: SARAtonin]
    #19510203 -

SARAtonin said:
Payton is going to walk all over the Seattle shitbirds.



Oh please



VS




That bird can easily rip that piece of shit to pieces


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #19510228 -

30 - 6

Denver

Instead of STAL you should have put the option as "we all win, because either way a team from a state that legalized marijuana is going to win the super bowl"

Ok, maybe that's too long, but still... we all win.

:awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19510242 -

I don't watch for  football , i wont even watch tonights game but Richard Sherman makes  me laugh during interviews  &'i cant think of anything  that reminds me of The Denver Broncos other than southpark , which is also makes me laugh . But it's not  valid  to the game  so I'm Rollin with the shit-birds on this one,  anyways birds are the shit.

Did you guys place your bets on a favorite team ?


--------------------





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: JayZ Morgan]
    #19510253 -

JayZ Morgan said:
I don't watch for  football , i wont even watch tonights game but Richard Sherman makes  me laugh during interviews  &'i cant think of anything  that reminds me of The Denver Broncos other than southpark , which is also makes me laugh . But it's not  valid  to the game  so I'm Rollin with the shit-birds on this one,  anyways birds are the shit.

Did you guys place your bets on a favorite team ?



I have 5k running for the Seahawks, They beat the spread by 4 1/2 points. 16k in my pockets tomorrow morning!


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (02/02/14 10:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19510269 -

I'm sorry for your loss.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19510279 -

:mygoditsfullofstars:

damn negro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: trampis]
    #19510289 -

Did I say 5k?

I'm meant 5$

Honest mistake I swear!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #19510304 -

Was the 16K a mistake too?


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: SARAtonin]
    #19510310 -

SARAtonin said:
Was the 16K a mistake too?



Nope, those are the actual odds that the Seahawks will win.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19510311 -

:smug:

Peyton
Manning will likely preside over a Denver rout.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19510321 -

Patlal said:
SARAtonin said:
Was the 16K a mistake too?



Nope, those are the actual odds that the Seahawks will win.



O.o

So you're telling me if you bet $5 and the sea hawks win you will get back $16000.
What the fuck?!
Perhaps I should get into gambling...


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: SARAtonin]
    #19510357 -

SARAtonin said:
Patlal said:
SARAtonin said:
Was the 16K a mistake too?



Nope, those are the actual odds that the Seahawks will win.



O.o

So you're telling me if you bet $5 and the sea hawks win you will get back $16000.
What the fuck?!
Perhaps I should get into gambling...



Hmmmm. You are very gullible today...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19510619 -

Haha How so?
I'm the one you called you out! :lol:

But anyways, looks like the shroomery has chosen wisely.
Almost twice as many Denver votes.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: SARAtonin]
    #19510641 -

I really hope Manning wins (which shouldn't be a problem) then retires. That would be a great way to end his career, and he's one of the few pro athletes I really like


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!! [Re: dontknow]
    #19510658 -

I don't know why the fuck everybody has been talking about Manning retiring. The guy is only 37. He plays a passing game so he rarely gets tackled. He's is great shape.

The guys probably has another 6 years in him


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Packers Seahawks Hail Mary
( 1 2 3 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 3,505 43 09/25/12 01:53 PM
by itsthedank
* SARAtonin hasn't posted in 22 days
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Sheekle 6,913 137 03/31/15 05:38 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* I think I'm in love with SARAtonin..
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
whatsgrimace 7,137 148 04/15/15 08:23 AM
by koods
* koods is SARAtonin
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trekie 5,523 132 04/15/15 01:34 PM
by koods
* Poll: Is SARAtonin a real person?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 2,941 105 09/02/17 08:02 AM
by Dr.Satan
* LNC & OFFICIAL WELCOME BACK SARATONIN THREAD
( 1 2 3 all )
Shroomopotamus 2,237 52 05/06/15 11:52 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* Happy 5000th post SARAtonin!
( 1 2 all )
nicechrisman 2,573 30 10/26/14 11:21 AM
by SARAtonin
* Who wants to video chat with Saratonin?! desant 672 7 07/02/14 04:05 PM
by zZZz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,805 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.065 seconds spending 0.037 seconds on 24 queries.