Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I had a really crazy dream last night
    #5256188 -

Insanely vivid. Much more vivid than I usually get.

A poltergeist took over the town I used to live in, and caused some major havoc. Then it took over the world - or at least I assume it did because of all the jets we could see falling from the sky around the town.

It all started with my brother passing out in the kitchen because a ghost possessed him or something (so my mother said). I didn't believe that, so I went and stood in the same spot and almost passed out too. Then a chair started moving around on its own and that really freaked me out.

A lot of other weird shit happened. A house down the street started to un-build itself and re-assemble itself in the vacant lot next door, much to the owners' chagrin. Then pretty much every object in the town began to move around on its own - cars driving down the street with no one in them and such. At one point I was lifted off the ground and suspended in mid air by the entity, which I didn't happen to enjoy too much. It also stole my shirt.

After I got down I went out front of my house and could see jet aircraft falling from the sky in clouds of smoke, while the water in my neighbors pool started on fire. People were running around screaming and trying to flee in terror, or just trying to grab any of their possessions that hadn't flown off on their own yet.

I don't really believe in ghosts or things like this, so watching it all happen around me was rather freaky. I had almost the exact same kind of sinking-terror feeling that I got on salvia when the universe started to come apart around me.

Then everything just started to put itself back together, but in the wrong places. That house down the street went back to its original lot, but was a completely different shape. A Winnebago drove up and parked itself in my driveway beside a large pile of junk that was only partially mine. The Winnebago wasn't mine, because my family has never had one. The smoke from the jets turned into some picturesque little clouds in a bright blue sky. The sun was shining. My shirt was found. My brother was fine.

This all took place (in my dream) over the course of a single day.

I need to remember to smoke some weed before I go to sleep :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: trendal]
    #5256217 -

Were you the one who was calling Gillette?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5256226 -

RESTLESS said:
Were you the one who was calling Gillette?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5256229 -

No at that moment I was probably looking for my shirt and hoping my house didn't decide to re-design itself with me in it :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: trendal]
    #5256294 -

I've been having some insanely vivid dreams at nighttime too.  But mine are from NOT smoking weed.  I guess my head gets bored and it makes up crazy stuff while I'm sleeping.

It's been really great tho, I almost look forward to going to sleep, it's like a concious vacation from reality.  I've been thinking of starting a dream journal, but I also have been thinking of having a wee puff tonite, so perhaps I will start my dream journal another time.

:fairy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5256336 -

Heh, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: CherryBom]
    #5256337 -

But mine are from NOT smoking weed.

No that's what I'm saying! I've been smoking way less as of late (pretty much only on the weekends) so I've been having some wildly vivid dreams :yesnod:

That was almost a nightmare, though. I was pretty freaked out.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: Learyfan]
    #5256392 -

I'm sure everyone's first thought upon seeing the title was 'OMG I CAUGHT HIM RED HANDED!!!11', only to be dismayed by lack of drama causing thread content. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: trendal]
    #5256395 -

Take melatonin and you'll always have crazy dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: Noetical]
    #5256422 -

hella: :lol: I didn't even think of that...whoops. I hope gill doesn't log back on and think the same :blush:

noeticbuzz: Actually I tried melatonin in the past and found that it didn't work as well as I had been led to believe. Of course that could just mean I wasn't taking enough :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: trendal]
    #5256435 -

trendal said:
No at that moment I was probably looking for my shirt and hoping my house didn't decide to re-design itself with me in it :wink:



*cough cough* Cube *cough cough*

:tongue:


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5256457 -

Wow there's a movie I haven't seen in a while! Oh on that note, do you have my Aliens and/or Fear and Loathing dvds? I can't remember who I loaned them to :smirk:

It was pretty wild watching the house down the street rearrange itself. It just tore itself to pieces, quite violently, starting with the roof. Then all those pieces reassembled themselves next door into a shamble mockery of a modern house. The family that lived there was standing on the front lawn watching all that happen. Wild, man! :yesnod:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: trendal]
    #5256498 -

trendal said:
But mine are from NOT smoking weed.

No that's what I'm saying! I've been smoking way less as of late (pretty much only on the weekends) so I've been having some wildly vivid dreams :yesnod:




i've been thinking of quitting smoking for a bit, if nothing else, for the strange dreams that come from a clear-head.

i wonder if people who never have smoked before always have crazy ass dreams, or if they balance out eventually, and the ultra strange dreams you get (if you're a pothead) when you don't smoke are just a temporary thing


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a really crazy dream last night [Re: Krishna]
    #5256508 -

I remember having a lot of really vivid and crazy dreams when I was younger and didn't smoke pot.

It's probably just the shock for us stoners when we quit and actually remember a dream the next morning :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* Cant remember any dreams. Fed911 1,532 15 02/02/03 07:52 AM
by funkymonk
* Help me dream lucidly!! TODAY 1,116 8 01/16/04 03:47 AM
by TODAY
* very interesting dream i had last night! YouEnjoyMyself 925 4 05/19/04 12:05 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I had the strangest dream.... Irijes 1,250 15 04/23/04 11:22 AM
by taco
* shroomery dreams!
( 1 2 all )
Psilygirl 3,175 25 09/17/04 07:34 PM
by 2Experimental
* Re-occuring Themes in Dreams FrozenHappiness 943 5 01/05/03 11:01 AM
by PjS
* Cool/Weird dream I had. YouEnjoyMyself 789 4 09/22/04 05:49 PM
by kindkesey

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
961 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.