Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Bad idea? Good idea?
    #515833 -

Hey. I'm not the most experienced shroom user (I'm 16, and I've shroomed about 10 times, give or take), so tolerate my idiocy :D

Anyways, this friday we're planning a big night o' shrooms, and I have always wanted to try tripping during school. The setting is perfect! If I shroomed at lunch it would be all systems go, as I have a supply teacher in both of my afternoon classes (and one of the classes I'm in a different room than the teacher, on a computer, so I can look at trippy pictures on the 'net!), so there's no worries there. What I'm worried about is what a stupid idea it would be to munch 2 g's just before class (at about 1 P.M.), followed by another 4.5 g's later on (at abou 5 P.M.), so I can trip with my friends. This week we have gotten back all our midterms, and after acing them all, I've never been in a better mood -- so I figure if I ever want to do this, now would be the time! Any words of discouragement/encouragement on shrooming more than once in a day? (Please, no comments about the irresponsibily of shrooming in school ;D)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: PaintChip]
    #515979 -

personally i wouldn't!!! To many things COULD go wrong!!!


--------------------
"Only the paranoid survive"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: PaintChip]
    #515990 -

if you trip in school its gonna be a massive bug out, that's cool if your into that,
but the chicks are gonna think your a freak


--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: PaintChip]
    #516207 -

bad idea...very bad idea....

there are so many restrictions...

again...bad idea..i think it would be a waste

also too many things could go wrong

but hey whatever...the abuser not the user gives drugs a bad name

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: PaintChip]
    #516210 -

why would you ever even consider wasteing your trip in a school?
and the second dose would be nearly completely wasted compared to what it could be used for..
look at shit on the computer?? fuck that, get out and see the world..


--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: PaintChip]
    #516322 -

Dont shroom at school, its not fun at all. Just smoke a joint if you want to get high. I would personally devour 5 or 6 grams later that night. Also if you eat 2 grams before your larger dose your tolerence will go up and you wont trip as hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: cxz]
    #522815 -

bout tyme someone finally answered the man's question :laugh: !!

he specifically asked for no critisism (that being said, i agree with everyone's critisism).

anyway, back to the matter - don't shroom twice in a day... i shroomed the same dose four days after the first trip and it was significantly weaker (same lipa yai's on both trips :cool:).  i guess if you significantly raise your dose you could trip, but you'd probably be pretty wasted afterward.  your call...


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: PaintChip]
    #523341 -

this should've been in that old "Bad Idea Jeans" skit on SNL


--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad idea? Good idea? [Re: PaintChip]
    #523762 -

Bad fuckin idea, man. If you just wanna get fucked up in a public place, use some other drug. Mushrooms are a sacrement to be used in a quest for enlightenment. I spend too much time trying to convince people that shrooms are not a common abuse drug to let idiot kids like you go and fuck up their reputation.

Now I don't give a fuck about you, but I wouldn't be so careless in your place. What happens if you get paranoid and go on a bad trip? What happens if you get caught and expelled? If you think there are "no worries", you are assuming too much.

By the way, your tollerance will be super high right when you're coming down from a trip, so the 4.5g later on would probably not do much.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bad idea? shrooman 607 1 04/06/03 08:03 PM
by Sheepish
* Fuck bad trips man....
( 1 2 3 all )
Hypnotic 17,968 43 10/12/05 09:06 PM
by astralpiper
* My good trip gone bad. The_Third_Eye 1,510 2 10/19/01 07:50 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Re: Ending a bad trip Anonymous 3,686 14 08/06/00 08:10 AM
by Heretic
* I just had bad, crazy trip ShamanSean 1,995 7 05/05/03 03:35 AM
by Strumpling
* possible bad trip question... zazz 1,552 4 10/09/02 04:42 AM
by Galvie_Flu
* Am I at higher risk of a bad trip cuz of x? RITM1999 1,341 4 11/05/02 10:05 PM
by RITM1999
* celexa a bad combo with the fungi? rohitabong 3,253 3 05/19/03 01:29 PM
by SuperSpun

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,606 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 51 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.