Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: haha [Re: Shroomism]
    #5204196 -

/off topic post

Did you go to Langerado last year? I want to say I remember that you did...And are you going this year?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Boom]
    #5204213 -

Nope I missed it...... (was in jail...) and probably will again this year. Florida = never again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Shroomism]
    #5204218 -

oooh yeah I forgot.. you and FLA don't get along :sad:

just wondering, I'm going to visit friends down there around the time of  Langerado

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Boom]
    #5204223 -

I will however, definitely be at Bonarroo.. and several other events.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #5204254 -

drugs rewened my life too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Vvellum]
    #5204266 -

This is the best one.

Jimmy (1/16/2006 12:26:11 AM)
My antidrug is my dog because my dog almost died when my little brother shot him with a .22 rifle and we had to give him facial reconstructive surgery by laser.

wtf!?

also

JJ (1/15/2006 10:25:58 PM)
My anti drug is eating lots of food and lounging on the couch watching tv. Its so fun to be lazy and unactive. Who needs drugs when I have sweets!!!


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #5204270 -

I took the marijuana street cred test and failed! I'm so ashamed.... :emocry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: d33p]
    #5204272 -

d33p said:
JJ (1/15/2006 10:25:58 PM)
My anti drug is eating lots of food and lounging on the couch watching tv. Its so fun to be lazy and unactive. Who needs drugs when I have sweets!!!



HAHAA that's insane. I am positive that this is way worse in the long run than recreational drug use

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Boom]
    #5204284 -

Booooom said:
d33p said:
JJ (1/15/2006 10:25:58 PM)
My anti drug is eating lots of food and lounging on the couch watching tv. Its so fun to be lazy and unactive. Who needs drugs when I have sweets!!!



HAHAA that's insane. I am positive that this is way worse in the long run than recreational drug use



Another winner....

Seth (11/24/2005 12:20:15 AM)
My antidrug is LAMPS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LAMPS.

i did not make this one up

ROFL

Pat (11/11/2005 11:54:36 AM)
My anti-drug is Jesus. Man, I can't get enough of him, gotta have more! It's like all I do is think about Jesus and pray, all day. School and my job kinda get in the way of that, but when I get that sweet paycheck I go down to the chapel and put it in the collection plate...man, what a rush. Then I sit down and fire up some prayers to god, heck yeah baby!

How did this slip by mods

velcromouestrap (11/9/2005 2:07:48 AM)
my anti drug is concerta


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Edited by d33p (01/20/06 10:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Boom]
    #5204285 -

Hehe, yeah somebody really has their priorities screwed up. It reminds me of the movie "South Park" where kyle's mom is making a speech and she says, "We don't mind if our kids see hatred and deplorable violence on television, just as long as they don't say any naughty words!"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha *DELETED* [Re: Boom]
    #5204315 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: blink]
    #5204322 -

:smile: I've got a few beers left in the fridge. I think I'll have one with ya, bud. :cheers:


--------------------

Edited by 13eetleJuice (01/20/06 11:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: blink]
    #5204338 -

Haaah coool

keep boozin', drinky McLush :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: d33p]
    #5204340 -

d33p said:
velcromouestrap (11/9/2005 2:07:48 AM)
my anti drug is concerta





bwahahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: Shroomism]
    #5206258 -

Just look at MySpace. Under the section for "Favorite Books" MOST people either say that they don't read or have a picture of them doing a beer bong.

Edited by PinballWizard (01/21/06 02:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5206268 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: haha [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5206331 -

PinballWizard said:
Just look at MySpace.  Under the section for "Favorite Books" MOST people either say that they don't read or have a picture of them doing a beer bong.



:grin:








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Freevibe test SerioOria 841 8 08/24/05 09:14 PM
by JasonV
* Freevibe once again :D
( 1 2 all )
masana 2,081 22 07/07/05 02:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Ask good questions on Freevibe
( 1 2 3 all )
Noviseer 3,820 42 02/21/06 11:43 PM
by leery11
* Freevibe tells the truth?
( 1 2 all )
learningtofly 2,672 25 01/14/08 11:04 PM
by Robo
* Messing around on FREEVIBE?
( 1 2 all )
Minstrel 2,436 21 05/08/05 12:58 AM
by Ravus
* Hallucinogens according to freevibe
( 1 2 all )
learningtofly 4,335 20 11/29/07 05:30 PM
by THEBats
* Fantastic Freevibe story. Minstrel 1,777 16 03/22/07 10:41 AM
by willo
* yooo freevibe, above the influence avapxia 799 4 08/30/06 06:47 PM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,788 topic views. 2 members, 215 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.