Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: Noviseer]
    #5325915 - 02/21/06 08:43 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

my submission:

'I recently read that Steve Jobs, the cofounder of Apple Computers, described LSD as "one of the most important experiences of his life". How could he have been so successful and contribute so much to society with a brain damaged by LSD?'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: leery11]
    #5325923 - 02/21/06 08:44 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
Who looks at this site anyway though, 8-12 year olds?

From the message board policy:

Quote:

If you are in middle school or high school, this site is for you! If you are an adult, there are so many places to discuss the important issues surrounding drug use and abuse on the Internet - leave these boards for actual teens.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5325928 - 02/21/06 08:44 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

ah someone should ask:
"My friends smoke lots of pot and I've been really interested in trying it, but don't want to break the law. This summer they are inviting me to go to Amsterdam with them for a Europe vacation, and I heard it's legal to smoke it there. Is it okay for me to smoke weed if I'm in Amsterdam since it isn't against the law?"

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #5325929 - 02/21/06 08:45 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

ask them: if so many people die from taking drugs, then why are there so many "druggies" left?

OfflineMisterMyco
Myco-fanatic
Male

Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: MisterMyco]
    #5325931 - 02/21/06 08:45 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

If you have a friend, sibling, or loved one that is using drugs, you are not alone. If you want to speak with someone now, call 1-800-788-2800 (24-hours a day/7 days a week) to be referred to a teen hotline or receive other resources. You can also click here Thank you for visiting freevibe.com. You are now leaving the site. The Office of National Drug Control Policy is not responsible for the content or information gathering practices of other websites you are linking to. to get advice and answers to many common questions about drugs from a substance abuse expert.

Hah, I should call that number.

--------------------
"I have never, in all my life, not for one moment, been tempted toward religion of any kind. The fact is that I feel no spiritual void. I have my philosophy of life, which does not include any aspect of the supernatural."
Isaac Asimov

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5325942 - 02/21/06 08:47 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

well dude i dunno, there are people who have legitimate drug problems that may need help....

website resources are one thing but i'm not so sure about calling up a drug-help hotline no matter how propogandically oriented it is.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

OfflineMisterMyco
Myco-fanatic
Male

#5325954 - 02/21/06 08:49 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

"My friend is 20 something years old and he smokes the marijuana and eats hallucinogenic mushrooms! sometimes he takes ECSTACY! Hes currently working two jobs, a member of a few professional administrations and a volunteer with the Red Cross. He makes great money and is going to college part time with good grades in complicated science classes. How can I show him he is ruining his life with drugs?"

--------------------
"I have never, in all my life, not for one moment, been tempted toward religion of any kind. The fact is that I feel no spiritual void. I have my philosophy of life, which does not include any aspect of the supernatural."
Isaac Asimov

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #5325960 - 02/21/06 08:50 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

when i get done with work, im going to ask them all about why ritalin and all the other AMPHETAMINES are ok to take, but substances with the exact same chemical makeup are bad?

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5325968 - 02/21/06 08:51 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

someone should ask, "my good friend smokes pot everyday but somehow he still manages to get straight A s, a 1400 on his SATs and he recently got into a very good University. i've never smoked pot and i'm going to a comunity college and i had a 2.8 in high school. Whats the deal?"

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5325972 - 02/21/06 08:52 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

or better yet, Ill ask them about some kids at school take ritalin, and I heard that it was amphetamine, which is a schedule 2 drug, and they offered me some, and said it was ok because their mom gave it to them and it is legal.... so would it be ok for me to take it?

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: Dimmy]
    #5325974 - 02/21/06 08:53 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

Their answer: Dear Dimmy, obviously if your friend didn't take drugs his grades would be even better. Perhaps he cheats on his tests? At any rate, smoking pot gets you ARRESTED and ruins your school career, don't be fooled by how innocent marijuana looks, it is very dangerous for those exact reasons.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#5326002 - 02/21/06 08:59 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

MisterMyco said:
T"OMG MY FRIEND KATIE IS SMOKINT POT HOW LONG UNTIL SHES A CRAKC WHORE"

This is EXACTLY the type of shit I remember reading on freevibe.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: TYL3R]
    #5326018 - 02/21/06 09:02 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

here is my question I just posted.... under the nickname gryphendor, figured with that and a few typos they would believe my 6th grade acting ability.

"i hav some friends at school who take pills they call riddlin and there mom gave it to them and they said it was ok is it ok for me to take it to? they say it makes them feel good and helps them learn.
they said i shuld get my mom to take me to teh doctor and he will give me some."

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #5326025 - 02/21/06 09:03 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

pot smokers are cheaters!

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#5326034 - 02/21/06 09:06 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
well dude i dunno, there are people who have legitimate drug problems that may need help....

website resources are one thing but i'm not so sure about calling up a drug-help hotline no matter how propogandically oriented it is.

Fuck them.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: wrestler_az]
    #5326037 - 02/21/06 09:07 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

Keep in mind, there are not very many sites and forums with as liberal a free speech policy as the shroomery, some people (mostly trolls who got in trouble, but I digress) complain, but really you can get away with quite a bit here. That's not how it works in many places on the net, free vibe being one of them. They very actively moderate and will not allow your question or whatever to be posted if they feel it goes against their point of view.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: gdman]
    #5326051 - 02/21/06 09:10 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

That sucks so bad because there isn't a good way to prove and demonstrate the censorship to the kids that really should be getting the truth.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: TYL3R]
    #5326055 - 02/21/06 09:11 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

TYL3R said:
Quote:

leery11 said:

Fuck them.

if you call up and harrass a hotline someone that needs help might not be able to get through.

anyway we all know freevibe censors, but you never know if they'll take some of the questions legitimately and post them.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: Ekstaza]
    #5326074 - 02/21/06 09:16 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

It really does suck, instead of educating kids on harm reduction and other important subjects when it comes to drugs, we indoctrinate them. Then they grow up and sometimes they end up doing some really stupid shit with drugs. You see it all the time.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Ask good questions on Freevibe [Re: gdman]
    #5326084 - 02/21/06 09:19 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

yeah.

my brother told me weed is 10x more addictive then cigarettes.

and when i was in the system.

2nd grade. I said that people should go to jail for life for doing drugs, because drugs ruin people's lives.

I MEANT it.

Product of a 1/4 police 1/4 military 1/4 education family and all the indoctrination in the world didn't keep me from eventually dabbling in the psychedelic.......

whats weird is i think my grandpa might have said to me that he let drug offendors go if they were honest to him.... or that he felt really bad for having to arrest them, but i might be making such memories up.

I also have this memory of him busting up this HUGE pot grow ...... I don't know if it's something I observed before being born, or if I'm just making things up..... but it's sad if it really happened.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (02/21/06 09:20 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds